Man Shot At Protest In Denver

Police initially said two people were taken into custody but later said one of them was not involved in the incident. They tweeted that the suspect was a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa.

TDP-L-RALLY_874.jpg

Peacefully of course.

Another throw-down at the hoe-down--too early for the box scores....

Was it a alt-right winger that got his ticket punched?
NO SUCH THING AS ALT-RIGHT,,,THATS A MADE UP TERM BY LEFTIST TO CREATE A NEW ENEMY,,,

New enemy, old enemy, who really cares about nomenclature when you're discussing enemies of our republic.

Police initially said two people were taken into custody but later said one of them was not involved in the incident. They tweeted that the suspect was a private security guard with no affiliation with Antifa.
now dont you feel like an idiot,,,

Peacefully of course.

NO SUCH THING AS ALT-RIGHT,,,THATS A MADE UP TERM BY LEFTIST TO CREATE A NEW ENEMY,,,

New enemy, old enemy, who really cares about nomenclature when you're discussing enemies of our republic.
I care if the info is fake,,,

wouldnt want to kill a person that didnt deserve it,,,

Peacefully of course.

Sure you would. Assholes like yourself litter the 'fake news' these days.

Peacefully of course.

WTF are you talking about???

now dont you feel like an idiot,,,
nope

So now they are saying that...

A Right wing man

Got into a confrontation with a BLM protester...

....at an ANTIFA event

and then was shot by a MEDIA bodyguard....

OK.

I'm not buying it. .....sorry but sounds fishy to me.

Peacefully of course.

Perhaps you're playing stupid, or you're just not smart enough to have this conversation. I'm not playing games, so, you decide.

View attachment 399985
The deleted thread showed otherwise.

Peacefully of course.

*sick shit*

Peacefully of course.

Perhaps you're playing stupid, or you're just not smart enough to have this conversation. I'm not playing games, so, you decide.
what fake news have I littered???

and whats with calling me an asshole for wanting accurate information???

I'm not sure how exactly left-wingers are looking at this story, as anything good.

You do realize that if you defund the police, no one would have come to arrest the security guard that shot that man.

Further, you realize if there had been no protest, no one would have been shot to begin with.

I'm constantly baffled by left-wingers screaming about a protester getting shot, and wanting justice to be done.... after saying that all police are racist, and police should be abolished.

How does your position make any logical sense to you?

Forum List

Back