🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man standing in his own back yard shot 20 times by police. He was armed with a cell phone.

What conservatives fail to understand – or more likely refuse to acknowledge – is the fact that young black men dying from police shootings is the problem, regardless whether the shooting was justified or not, regardless whether it was a good faith mistake made by the police or not.
Thugs dying at the hands of cops is not a problem for most.

Your definition of thug apparently is any young black man. Guilty or innocent, armed or unarmed. Makes no difference to you. That pegs you as the typical red neck racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, that's your definition. If you see me starting threads whining about white thugs getting killed, you'll be right.

He called you out properly. You don't post threads about white thugs because you are a pussy who only wants to whine and bitch about backs. You are a racist and places like this allow you to say what you would like to in public but can't.
I don't post threads whining about white thugs getting killed by cops because they're thugs.

At least your English has improved slightly. So now you're acting white?
agree--when any criminal is dead [ white/black/red/purple/etc ] I couldn't care less...

Thugs dying at the hands of cops is not a problem for most.

Your definition of thug apparently is any young black man. Guilty or innocent, armed or unarmed. Makes no difference to you. That pegs you as the typical red neck racist.

No, that's your definition. If you see me starting threads whining about white thugs getting killed, you'll be right.

He called you out properly. You don't post threads about white thugs because you are a pussy who only wants to whine and bitch about backs. You are a racist and places like this allow you to say what you would like to in public but can't.
I don't post threads whining about white thugs getting killed by cops because they're thugs.

agree--when any criminal is dead [ white/black/red/purple/etc ] I couldn't care less...
Nope. You whine when it's a white man.
You seem to like it when unarmed black men get killed.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

On average about twice as many Whites are killed by the police than are blacks.
Just for kicks I'm going to use a RW trick and hide behind proportional statistics. The cops would have to kill 6 times more whites than blacks to reach parity.

It reflects the difference in the crime rates of our cultures.
But I'll bet you can't cite the actual crime rates of white criminals vs black criminals. Please don't include innocent blacks or whites in your calculations.

wrong

wrong
You need to prove it.

wrong
You need to prove it.

WRONG--again -----the accuser has to prove it!!
innocent till proven guilty
the prosecutor has to provide the evidence

wrong
You need to prove it.

I see. Well, don't bitch when I call you a racist.

wrong
You need to prove it.

we've been over this before--many times....you have no proof that I am racist

Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

BBKxsld.img

Come on, you knew he was black. Whites can riot, carry semi automatics and the police will do nothing. But arm a young black with a cell phone or Skittles and Republicans will send tens of thousands to the killer's defense fund. Oh, look, his shirt has a hood. How many USMB Republicans will now say he was a thug who deserved what he got?

Stunning victory for Bundy family as all charges dismissed in 2014 standoff case

Remember Bundy? Threatening US Marshals? Armed with rifles?

Then let go.

Imagine if they had been black. It would have been a bloodbath.

Accidents happen

Shot 20 times, and you have the gall to call it an accident? If you were the police chief, I know how this would end up.

Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

BBKxsld.img

Come on, you knew he was black. Whites can riot, carry semi automatics and the police will do nothing. But arm a young black with a cell phone or Skittles and Republicans will send tens of thousands to the killer's defense fund. Oh, look, his shirt has a hood. How many USMB Republicans will now say he was a thug who deserved what he got?

Stunning victory for Bundy family as all charges dismissed in 2014 standoff case

Then let go.

Accidents happen

Shot 20 times, and you have the gall to call it an accident? If you were the police chief, I know how this would end up.
the ''accident''/human error is the wrong person being shot, not 20 rounds fired....
20 rounds means they meant to kill what was thought to be a threat
people have been known to still be alive and a threat after taking many rounds

wrong
You need to prove it.

Your posts prove you are.

You need to prove it.

sure Billy--everyone is a racist that doesn't agree with you --we got it

You need to prove it.

sure Billy--everyone is a racist that doesn't agree with you --we got it
It's not about me. It's about you and your racist tendencies.

BBKxsld.img

Then let go.

Accidents happen

the ''accident''/human error is the wrong person being shot, not 20 rounds fired....

That is not kill , its " Overkill!" Which reveals the ugly intent of the shooters.

BBKxsld.img

Then let go.

Accidents happen

That is not kill , its " Overkill!" Which reveals the ugly intent of the shooters.
it's not over kill Mr armchair cop.....
...Mickiel!! SUPERMAN! James Bond!. Bruce Lee!! inhuman --will take on all criminals with just his fist/looks/intelligence [ hahahah ]
...you will not carry a pistol as a cop...but will:
ask pretty please
throw a rock
use magic
--you, also, do not think in reality terms

BBKxsld.img

Then let go.

Accidents happen

so they shot him because of his skin color??

Surrender? He was running from them you dolt!
In his own back yard?

He jumped into his backyard from someone else's backyard.

And when did running from the police become a capital offense deserving death?

It doesn't. However, running from them when they told him to show his hands suggested to them that they may have found the guy that was breaking into cars.

If he were white, he wouldn't have been shot.

Don't be an idiot.

What right do cops have to shoot an unarmed man running away from them? When did this change?

They didn't shoot him because he ran away, they shot him because they thought he had a gun.
After looking at the vids and listening to the accompanying video, i came away with a sense that the cops who shot Stephon had rehearsed their actions beforehand. I am still troubled by the officer shouting "show me your hands, GUN" ...who then punctuated his order with a series of shots that came so fast the suspect barely had time to blink. But my suspicions were titlllated further after hearing one cop tell the others to mute their audio.
That made it seem that the auditory scenario was orchestrated to justify the shooting in the eyes and ears of any one viewing it. After the "play" was over the "actors" were now cutting the audio to conceal any evidence that might reveal the truth.

They shouted for him to show his hands when they spotted him at the end of the driveway. When they did, that was when he ran behind the house.

As for the muting of the audio, a local TV station interviewed Daniel Hahn, the chief of police for Sacramento (who is black by the way) and she asked him about the muting of the audio and he said that there are certain situations where they are allowed to mute the audio.

In the interview, Hahn cautioned people to be patient and wait for the results of the inquiry.

One more thing...no one seems to be asking why the suspect had his cell phone out. I would be interested in knowing if it was he who called the cops. It ought to be simple enough to check his cellphone history. Thus far, the media has not validated the complaint of vandalism nor has a report surfaced to identify the initial complainant.

At the same time no one seems to be asking why he was in someone else's backyard.

BBKxsld.img

Then let go.

Accidents happen

it's not over kill Mr armchair cop.....
...Mickiel!! SUPERMAN! James Bond!. Bruce Lee!! inhuman --will take on all criminals with just his fist/looks/intelligence [ hahahah ]
...you will not carry a pistol as a cop...but will:
ask pretty please
throw a rock
use magic
--you, also, do not think in reality terms

It was overkill; one shot can kill a criminal. My goodness, are you blind? I wonder what his body looks like after that merciless barrage?

In his own back yard?

And when did running from the police become a capital offense deserving death?

It doesn't. However, running from them when they told him to show his hands suggested to them that they may have found the guy that was breaking into cars.

If he were white, he wouldn't have been shot.

Don't be an idiot.

What right do cops have to shoot an unarmed man running away from them? When did this change?

They didn't shoot him because he ran away, they shot him because they thought he had a gun.
After looking at the vids and listening to the accompanying video, i came away with a sense that the cops who shot Stephon had rehearsed their actions beforehand. I am still troubled by the officer shouting "show me your hands, GUN" ...who then punctuated his order with a series of shots that came so fast the suspect barely had time to blink. But my suspicions were titlllated further after hearing one cop tell the others to mute their audio.
That made it seem that the auditory scenario was orchestrated to justify the shooting in the eyes and ears of any one viewing it. After the "play" was over the "actors" were now cutting the audio to conceal any evidence that might reveal the truth.

They shouted for him to show his hands when they spotted him at the end of the driveway. When they did, that was when he ran behind the house.

As for the muting of the audio, a local TV station interviewed Daniel Hahn, the chief of police for Sacramento (who is black by the way) and she asked him about the muting of the audio and he said that there are certain situations where they are allowed to mute the audio.

In the interview, Hahn cautioned people to be patient and wait for the results of the inquiry.

One more thing...no one seems to be asking why the suspect had his cell phone out. I would be interested in knowing if it was he who called the cops. It ought to be simple enough to check his cellphone history. Thus far, the media has not validated the complaint of vandalism nor has a report surfaced to identify the initial complainant.

At the same time no one seems to be asking why he was in someone else's backyard.[/QUOTE

Or what crime he committed?

Don't be an idiot.

At the same time no one seems to be asking why he was in someone else's backyard.[/QUOTE

Or what crime he committed?

Why was he running? It suggest he was up to no good.

Forum List

Back