🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man standing in his own back yard shot 20 times by police. He was armed with a cell phone.

There's plenty of video that says you're a lying hack.
that after seeing the new videos, she believes Clark was never given a chance to surrender.

They let him bleed out while laying on the ground. Hmm, were have we seen that before?

Surrender? He was running from them you dolt!
In his own back yard?

He jumped into his backyard from someone else's backyard.

And when did running from the police become a capital offense deserving death?

It doesn't. However, running from them when they told him to show his hands suggested to them that they may have found the guy that was breaking into cars.

If he were white, he wouldn't have been shot.

Don't be an idiot.

What right do cops have to shoot an unarmed man running away from them? When did this change?

What’s this running thing? He was dropped right outside his back door. The only running was done by someone wearing a hoodie who I believe is on the opposite side of the house and on the infrared helicopter film, obscured by a magically appearing opaque rectangle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
that after seeing the new videos, she believes Clark was never given a chance to surrender.

They let him bleed out while laying on the ground. Hmm, were have we seen that before?

In his own back yard?

It doesn't. However, running from them when they told him to show his hands suggested to them that they may have found the guy that was breaking into cars.

Don't be an idiot.

What right do cops have to shoot an unarmed man running away from them? When did this change?

They didn't shoot him because he ran away, they shot him because they thought he had a gun.

In his own back yard?

Don't be an idiot.

What’s this running thing? He was dropped right outside his back door. The only running was done by someone wearing a hoodie who I believe is on the opposite side of the house and on the infrared helicopter film, obscured by a magically appearing opaque rectangle.

Bullshit. The guy with the hoodie was Clark, there was no one else in the video but him and the officers.

there are going to be mistakes/accidents/problems/errors/etc by the police--that's what humans do
but as I have proved in MANY threads, there is not a major, chronic problem of police shooting blacks
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
So, how much more is an unarmed police officer likely to be killed by a black male? I mean that's the real comparison, isn't it?
the fact/statistic is right there

for the millionth time--he was NOT shot because he was black
so BLM are total idiots on this
please prove that a white person would not have been shot

there are going to be mistakes/accidents/problems/errors/etc by the police--that's what humans do
but as I have proved in MANY threads, there is not a major, chronic problem of police shooting blacks
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
So, how much more is an unarmed police officer likely to be killed by a black male? I mean that's the real comparison, isn't it?

Both comparisons are bogus, an example of how misinformation and false statistics can lead to wrong conclusions. In the first comparison police killed by black males vs. the opposite case, is comparing apples to oranges. A more relevant and truthful comparison would be a look at how many unarmed white males were killed by white police to unarmed black males killed by white police. The statistical preponderance of white males arrested to black males would seem to predict a greater raw number of whites killed to black but in fact the opposite is true. And when percentages are employed, an even greater statistical imbalance is shown. Another reasonable comparison would be unarmed white males killed by black police vs. unarmed black males killed by black police. I’ve yet to see this comparison of rates in any discussion and I suspect that this is because the comparison proves that racism in police forces and in society at large in our country results in the unwarranted deaths of young black men.

..wrong---
1.you have to add crime by race per capita...if police have to interact/arrest/called to black hoods/etc,for crime there are going to be more problems with blacks per capita
and blacks commit crime at many, many times the rate of whites
2. my stats and stats have linked in many other threads on the subject prove there is not a major, chronic problem of police shooting anyone--blacks or whites
3.in my city the worst, most criminal hoods are black--so police are going to be in black areas more of the time dealing with the violent area more

Last edited:
Is that all? THINK MF. If you are sitting back kicking it in your own backyard minding your own business and suddenly a bunch of crazed cops run up on you with guns drawn, you might panic and run too. But the cops haven't quite got their stories together just yet. One also said the victim extended his hand towards them holding what they thought was a gun, Turns out it was a cell phone. So, 20 shots ? But I don't believe damn thing those cops said. Naturally, they will cover their asses and Trump will grunt and nod his rug covered head in tacit approval.

In his own back yard?

deanrd you just posted crap----you can't prove at all they would've not shot a white
he WASN'T shot for being black--was he?--please answer the question

Last edited:
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.[50]
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia
Expanded Homicide Data Table 1
Table 21

What conservatives fail to understand – or more likely refuse to acknowledge – is the fact that young black men dying from police shootings is the problem, regardless whether the shooting was justified or not, regardless whether it was a good faith mistake made by the police or not.
Thugs dying at the hands of cops is not a problem for most.

Your definition of thug apparently is any young black man. Guilty or innocent, armed or unarmed. Makes no difference to you. That pegs you as the typical red neck racist.

No, that's your definition. If you see me starting threads whining about white thugs getting killed, you'll be right.

What conservatives fail to understand – or more likely refuse to acknowledge – is the fact that young black men dying from police shootings is the problem, regardless whether the shooting was justified or not, regardless whether it was a good faith mistake made by the police or not.

Your definition of thug apparently is any young black man. Guilty or innocent, armed or unarmed. Makes no difference to you. That pegs you as the typical red neck racist.

No, that's your definition. If you see me starting threads whining about white thugs getting killed, you'll be right.

He called you out properly. You don't post threads about white thugs because you are a pussy who only wants to whine and bitch about backs. You are a racist and places like this allow you to say what you would like to in public but can't.

Fort Worth officer not indicted in homeowner’s death

"A Fort Worth police officer will not face charges for fatally shooting a 72-year-old Woodhaven homeowner while investigating a burglary call at the wrong house"

So why didn't this story make the national news?
Why weren't there any race riots?
Why didn't CNN and MSNBC beat this story to death for months?
Because the victim was white.
On average about twice as many Whites are killed by the police than are Blacks.
The reason why people are unaware of this is because the Left Wing Press constantly fans the flames of racial tensions in order to help the Democratic Party.
A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is racial harmony.

Last edited:

In his own back yard?

Don't be an idiot.

They didn't shoot him because he ran away, they shot him because they thought he had a gun.
After looking at the vids and listening to the accompanying video, i came away with a sense that the cops who shot Stephon had rehearsed their actions beforehand. I am still troubled by the officer shouting "show me your hands, GUN" ...who then punctuated his order with a series of shots that came so fast the suspect barely had time to blink. But my suspicions were titlllated further after hearing one cop tell the others to mute their audio.
That made it seem that the auditory scenario was orchestrated to justify the shooting in the eyes and ears of any one viewing it. After the "play" was over the "actors" were now cutting the audio to conceal any evidence that might reveal the truth.

One more thing...no one seems to be asking why the suspect had his cell phone out. I would be interested in knowing if it was he who called the cops. It ought to be simple enough to check his cellphone history. Thus far, the media has not validated the complaint of vandalism nor has a report surfaced to identify the initial complainant.

He called you out properly. You don't post threads about white thugs because you are a pussy who only wants to whine and bitch about backs. You are a racist and places like this allow you to say what you would like to in public but can't.
I don't post threads whining about white thugs getting killed by cops because they're thugs.

At least your English has improved slightly. So now you're acting white?

Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

BBKxsld.img

Come on, you knew he was black. Whites can riot, carry semi automatics and the police will do nothing. But arm a young black with a cell phone or Skittles and Republicans will send tens of thousands to the killer's defense fund. Oh, look, his shirt has a hood. How many USMB Republicans will now say he was a thug who deserved what he got?

Stunning victory for Bundy family as all charges dismissed in 2014 standoff case

Remember Bundy? Threatening US Marshals? Armed with rifles?

Then let go.

Imagine if they had been black. It would have been a bloodbath.

Yes, but was he texting and mowing the grass?

That is a big no, no.

On average about twice as many Whites are killed by the police than are blacks.
Just for kicks I'm going to use a RW trick and hide behind proportional statistics. The cops would have to kill 6 times more whites than blacks to reach parity.

In his own back yard?

Don't be an idiot.

After looking at the vids and listening to the accompanying video, i came away with a sense that the cops who shot Stephon had rehearsed their actions beforehand. I am still troubled by the officer shouting "show me your hands, GUN" ...who then punctuated his order with a series of shots that came so fast the suspect barely had time to blink. But my suspicions were titlllated further after hearing one cop tell the others to mute their audio.
That made it seem that the auditory scenario was orchestrated to justify the shooting in the eyes and ears of any one viewing it. After the "play" was over the "actors" were now cutting the audio to conceal any evidence that might reveal the truth.

One more thing...no one seems to be asking why the suspect had his cell phone out. I would be interested in knowing if it was he who called the cops. It ought to be simple enough to check his cellphone history. Thus far, the media has not validated the complaint of vandalism nor has a report surfaced to identify the initial complainant.
Sure, and big Mike had his hands up saying don't shoot and St. Trayvon was going to raped by a fat Hispanic. Oh yeah, OJ was innocent.

Fort Worth officer not indicted in homeowner’s death

"A Fort Worth police officer will not face charges for fatally shooting a 72-year-old Woodhaven homeowner while investigating a burglary call at the wrong house"

So why didn't this story make the national news?
Why weren't there any race riots?
Why didn't CNN and MSNBC beat this story to death for months?
Because the victim was white.
On average about twice as many Whites are killed by the police than are Blacks.
The reason why people are unaware of this is because the Left Wing Press constantly fans the flames of racial tensions in order to help the Democratic Party.
A Democrat Politician's worst nightmare is racial harmony.
..the police are usually called for assistance because a criminal initiates the problem
..many times we have black thugs murder/rape/rob whites and it's hardly ever in the news...and sometimes it's a hate crime--hardly ever in the news....and hardly ever race is mentioned when it is black on white
..and blacks murder EIGHT blacks every DAY
...so this makes the black protesting even more ludicrous

In his own back yard?

Don't be an idiot.

Sure, and big Mike had his hands up saying don't shoot and St. Trayvon was going to raped by a fat Hispanic. Oh yeah, OJ was innocent.
Irrelevant banter on your part.

Forum List

Back