🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man standing in his own back yard shot 20 times by police. He was armed with a cell phone.

so that our kids can at least have a fighting chance against these monsters

Police-Officer-With-Children.jpg

Lucky kid. The cop didn't yell Get your hands out of your pocket, and then shoot him before he had a chance to.

What is there? a half million cops in the country or so? so far this year 6 unarmed people have been killed by police.... so you think all cops are killers huh? There are bad cops who need to be weeded out, who never should have been hired in the first place. But that goes for every profession in the US. You could hand pick all the cops your self and when they are on the street under pressure, someone is going to screw up. Bottom line is we still need to have police.
there are about 30 MILLION calls for police assistance per year--not counting traffic stops and about 900 police shooting deaths-- total...

Police shot and killed an unarmed black man in his own backyard. All he was holding was a cellphone.

BBKxsld.img

Come on, you knew he was black. Whites can riot, carry semi automatics and the police will do nothing. But arm a young black with a cell phone or Skittles and Republicans will send tens of thousands to the killer's defense fund. Oh, look, his shirt has a hood. How many USMB Republicans will now say he was a thug who deserved what he got?

Stunning victory for Bundy family as all charges dismissed in 2014 standoff case

Remember Bundy? Threatening US Marshals? Armed with rifles?

Then let go.

Imagine if they had been black. It would have been a bloodbath.
It’s obvious you still haven’t learned the importance of checking facts before posting. smh

It was threads like this that had everyone calling you ‘rderp’ before changing your name to deanrd . lol

Damn! I'm thinking back to when the cops were skulking through my yard and I opened the door and said "Hey! what's up guys?"

They were looking for somebody, we talked fer a minute, and that was that. Damn! I drink out in the backyard alla time.

I don't like this happening, no, not at all.

When you start from that premise...that all cops are evil racists that want you dead at all costs...then a smart person would comply at all costs and never give the police the least excuse.

But that isn't the premise I start from. I start from...cops just want to not get killed and protect the public from dangerous criminals...and once you start giving them the idea that you are a dangerous criminal by running from them, trying to escape, then they have to wonder just how far you will go to get away. Are you already wanted for murder? I mean, they have to go with the worst case scenarios...that you are willing to kill to escape. Leaves a lot of opportunity for misunderstandings, misidentifications...because the police aren't going to be the ones going out feet first if they can help it. That black object in your hand...is it a gun? Looked like a gun. He isn't surrendering. Better safe than dead...I mean, he is failing to comply, he ran from police...one more time "GUN, GUN, GUN...SHOW ME YOUR HANDS NOW!!!!"...I've identified it as a gun, he is not surrendering, he's not shouting 'I'm unarmed, i give up"...it's a gun for sure...can't let him escape now...he could shoot anyone, a cop, a civilian, he might kick in the door to this house and take hostages (they have no idea he lives here)...he could carjack a vehicle full of kids, ...got to stop him here...BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG!

That's the way I see it...YMMV.
Now that I've seen the video I am inclined to agree. The suspect was jumping fences and trying to elude the cops. It was dark when the ground cops caught up to him and if the events went down as the cops said, a cell phone could be mistaken for a weapon under those circumstances. Still 20 shots is a bit of an overkill. But I am not so callous as to take any cops report of events after they killed someone. There has been too much corruption and lying by cops in the past. We saw the shooting from a helicopter camera and heard nothing of the exchange on the ground. We may never know the truth now... or we might have it... I don't know.

Now c'mon, a trained officer should be able to tell the difference between a gun and a cell phone. Here is the situation from 3 body cams and the helicopter.

Updated: ‘Show me your hands.’ Police video shows death of Stephon Clark in a hail of gunfire

I'm more concerned with the few frames of the video and .recorded sound showing the shooters point of view and mental state. The millisecond gap between when the officer yelled show me your hands, GUN.and shots being fired is troubling.. It seems the suspect was trying to show his hands but wasn't ordered to drop his cell phone which was already in his hands. Where were his hands before he was ordered to show them? Indeed the officer's actions leaves more questions than answers on the table. From what I have seen and heaed thus far leads toward the conclusion that the cop did not give the young man time to respond to the orders given.. Could race have been a factor there? Thats highly probable.

Make up your mind, was the decision to+vjca shoot made in haste or was it a premeditated racist attack?
Open your eyes, it could have been both! Meadow view is a predominantlty black neighborhood that has had a strained relationship with cops.

Name one predominately black neighborhood that doesn't. Must be racism though because it couldn't possibly have anything to do with high crime rates.

You don't kill someone for breaking car windows or for running from the police. The video is horrifying. They didn't give him a chance. It's like he was run down and shot like he was a wild animal that had been attacking someone. If he was the person breaking car windows, that is not a reason to kill someone.
F any criminals that get shot DEAD!!
if they broke into my car, or my mom's/etc they deserve to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they'll just do it again and probably harm someone doing some other CRIMINAL activity
..YES they do deserve to die for being a CRIMINAL
..SOB--some people don't have the $$$$ for their car being broke into---it goes much further than breaking a window...you use the car for your livelihood--getting to work

Last edited:
You don't kill someone for breaking car windows or for running from the police. The video is horrifying. They didn't give him a chance. It's like he was run down and shot like he was a wild animal that had been attacking someone. If he was the person breaking car windows, that is not a reason to kill someone.
if they broke into my car, or my mom's/etc they deserve to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they'll just do it again and probably harm someone doing some other CRIMINAL activity
..SOB--some people don't have the $$$$ for their car being broke into---it goes much further than breaking a window...you use the car for your livelihood--getting to work

How about for minding their own business in their yard? How about that?

How about for minding their own business in their yard? How about that?
what are you talking about?? I responding to a post about criminals breaking windows

Now that I've seen the video I am inclined to agree. The suspect was jumping fences and trying to elude the cops. It was dark when the ground cops caught up to him and if the events went down as the cops said, a cell phone could be mistaken for a weapon under those circumstances. Still 20 shots is a bit of an overkill. But I am not so callous as to take any cops report of events after they killed someone. There has been too much corruption and lying by cops in the past. We saw the shooting from a helicopter camera and heard nothing of the exchange on the ground. We may never know the truth now... or we might have it... I don't know.

Now c'mon, a trained officer should be able to tell the difference between a gun and a cell phone. Here is the situation from 3 body cams and the helicopter.

Updated: ‘Show me your hands.’ Police video shows death of Stephon Clark in a hail of gunfire

I'm more concerned with the few frames of the video and .recorded sound showing the shooters point of view and mental state. The millisecond gap between when the officer yelled show me your hands, GUN.and shots being fired is troubling.. It seems the suspect was trying to show his hands but wasn't ordered to drop his cell phone which was already in his hands. Where were his hands before he was ordered to show them? Indeed the officer's actions leaves more questions than answers on the table. From what I have seen and heaed thus far leads toward the conclusion that the cop did not give the young man time to respond to the orders given.. Could race have been a factor there? Thats highly probable.

Make up your mind, was the decision to+vjca shoot made in haste or was it a premeditated racist attack?
Open your eyes, it could have been both! Meadow view is a predominantlty black neighborhood that has had a strained relationship with cops.

Name one predominately black neighborhood that doesn't. Must be racism though because it couldn't possibly have anything to do with high crime rates.
Since you don't know the crime rates there why did you mention it?

Is that all? THINK MF. If you are sitting back kicking it in your own backyard minding your own business and suddenly a bunch of crazed cops run up on you with guns drawn, you might panic and run too. But the cops haven't quite got their stories together just yet. One also said the victim extended his hand towards them holding what they thought was a gun, Turns out it was a cell phone. So, 20 shots ? But I don't believe damn thing those cops said. Naturally, they will cover their asses and Trump will grunt and nod his rug covered head in tacit approval.

There's plenty of video that says you're a lying hack.
that after seeing the new videos, she believes Clark was never given a chance to surrender.

They let him bleed out while laying on the ground. Hmm, were have we seen that before?

Surrender? He was running from them you dolt!
In his own back yard?

And when did running from the police become a capital offense deserving death?
If he were white, he wouldn't have been shot.

Is that all? THINK MF. If you are sitting back kicking it in your own backyard minding your own business and suddenly a bunch of crazed cops run up on you with guns drawn, you might panic and run too. But the cops haven't quite got their stories together just yet. One also said the victim extended his hand towards them holding what they thought was a gun, Turns out it was a cell phone. So, 20 shots ? But I don't believe damn thing those cops said. Naturally, they will cover their asses and Trump will grunt and nod his rug covered head in tacit approval.

that after seeing the new videos, she believes Clark was never given a chance to surrender.

They let him bleed out while laying on the ground. Hmm, were have we seen that before?

In his own back yard?

You only run when guilty....race has nothing to do with it

Initial descriptive reports on the helicopter video indicated the suspect was wearing a hoodie.
However, the suspect on the body cam video
appeared to be wearing a white T-shirt. Hmmmm!

In his own back yard?

I have to believe you jumped into this thread towards the end.
Or you're a complete moron.

In his own back yard?

You lost me at "If he were white"

In his own back yard?

You cant say that, really. Unarmed white guys also get shot when the police think they have a gun in their hand as well.

More whites killed by police, but blacks 2.5 times more likely to be killed

No, he didn’t. He stepped out of his back door and was summarily executed. He didn’t have time to speak, let alone run. And furthermore, he wasn’t the bad actor that the police were after. Hell, they assumed the hoodie wearing window breaker was black, after that every young black man in that neighborhood fit the profile and was a candidate for termination. Funny how racists jump to conclusions that black men pay with their lives for. Just look at your knee jerk excuse,” he was running “, wrong!! What you should have said was “ he was a black man, and as such, a candidate for removal”. That would have been both honest and accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, he didn’t. He stepped out of his back door and was summarily executed. He didn’t have time to speak, let alone run. And furthermore, he wasn’t the bad actor that the police were after. Hell, they assumed the hoodie wearing window breaker was black, after that every young black man in that neighborhood fit the profile and was a candidate for termination. Funny how racists jump to conclusions that black men pay with their lives for. Just look at your knee jerk excuse,” he was running “, wrong!! What you should have said was “ he was a black man, and as such, a candidate for removal”. That would have been both honest and accurate.

But the arial footage showed the guy running through somone elses back yard, and jumping the fence ... then police closing in on that same guy. So how is that walking out his front door? unless you have a different video. If you listened to the 911 tape you hear the police dispatcher asking for a description of the suspect who was breaking windows and hiding in someones back yard. the guy responds that he doesnt know, if he is black , white, asian.. or whatever. Only that he is wering a hoodie and jumped someones fence.

Every time a black person is shot, why is it assumed it is racial and if it was a white guy he would not have been shot? though by a lesser percentage, white people unarmed are also shot, but then how do we know when its racial, or the police just think he has a gun. Of course race and police shootings should be open for discussion, but instantly labeling police as murderers without even an investigation is wrong

In his own back yard?

He jumped into his backyard from someone else's backyard.

It doesn't. However, running from them when they told him to show his hands suggested to them that they may have found the guy that was breaking into cars.

Don't be an idiot.

18-82449:Officer Involved Shooting 7500 Block of 29th St - YouTube

All videos in there entirety here.

"Just standing in his back yard" my ass.

You’re an asshole. Watch the helicopter video closely. The actor that was the object of the search was hidden on the front side of the house. The video doesn’t keep an unobstructed view of this actor and his infrared signature at the front of the house is miraculously obscured by an edited out white rectangle on this video. You can clearly make out however his arm or leg protruding from this area. So now draw conclusions about why this film was edited? Also the film clearly shows that the police were pursuing someone suspected of breaking car windows with drawn firearms and who immediately shot the first black man they encountered. So go back and really watch the film and then explain the whited out rectangle placed to hide something. After you explain that then explain summary executions by frightened police for suspected misdemeanors.

Last edited:
there are going to be mistakes/accidents/problems/errors/etc by the police--that's what humans do
but as I have proved in MANY threads, there is not a major, chronic problem of police shooting blacks
Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer.
https://nypost.com/2017/09/26/all-that-kneeling-ignores-the-real-cause-of-soaring-black-homicides/
So, how much more is an unarmed police officer likely to be killed by a black male? I mean that's the real comparison, isn't it?

Forum List

Back