Man suffers severe burn injuries after self-immolation protest outside Israeli consulate in Boston

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

here we go again another pro palestanian idiot burning himself. always buy a consulate too. willing to do this for terrorists. sick ass people.
One less Jew-hating, HAMAS-supporting nutcase. Oh well.

One less Jew-hating, HAMAS-supporting nutcase. Oh well.

I'm sorry--- has there ever been a case where setting yourself on fire over a foreign war in front of an embassy resulted in a change to national plans?

AS an aside, the other day, I saw a lady being interviewed, a top official from Israel, and she pointed out some very interesting things, that the war would be long over if not for the interference of the Harris/Biden Administration!

Apparently our government has been withholding weapons and support unless Israel comply, including futile peace talks and forbidding Israel from going into one particular region (started with an R) where they say all the Hamas tunnels are! If not for these and other restrictions on how Israel defend itself, the IDF would have cleaned house long ago. Meanwhile, some 80,000 Israelis living in the north have been unable to live in their homes for about a year do to constant bombardment from Iranian factions.

I'm sorry--- has there ever been a case where setting yourself on fire over a foreign war in front of an embassy resulted in a change to national plans?

AS an aside, the other day, I saw a lady being interviewed, a top official from Israel, and she pointed out some very interesting things, that the war would be long over if not for the interference of the Harris/Biden Administration!

Apparently our government has been withholding weapons and support unless Israel comply, including futile peace talks and forbidding Israel from going into one particular region (started with an R) where they say all the Hamas tunnels are! If not for these and other restrictions on how Israel defend itself, the IDF would have cleaned house long ago. Meanwhile, some 80,000 Israelis living in the north have been unable to live in their homes for about a year do to constant bombardment from Iranian factions.
so true pakistan iran are terrorists.

Forum List

Back