🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man wears Obama mask for Halloween

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
PC assholes punish 749 people who did not wear the costume.

A picture of a Jennie Stuart Medical Center employee wearing a President Barack Obama mask and straitjacket at the hospital's annual costume party has stirred debate. Along with the costume (pictured above), a skit called "VIP Special Delivery" was performed, winning the group third place in the costume contest. As a result, all 750 employees have now been required to take diversity training. The VP of Human Resources at the medical center issued a statement to staff apologizing for anyone who was offended and personally took responsibility since the incident occurred on his watch.

Obama Costume at Kentucky Medical Center Event Spurs Debate, Diversity Training - WZTV FOX 17 - Top Stories

Want a real What the Fuck quote?

1st Street Baptist Church Pastor C.E. Timberlake says it's wrong to portray any president that way.
"I think it's very offensive and really that shouldn't have happened," Timberlake said. "There are other characters they could have dressed up and put a straitjacket other than the President of this country,"

Obama costume scares up controversy

I don't think HR got it.

It was not about whether it was in good taste, but rather that it was a costume party.

We laugh at each other here and make mockery.

Why not Obama?

This costume really doesn't bother me at all. However, if you're even a remotely intelligent person, you are probably going to save the politically incorrect costumes for a NON-WORK costume party.

And yet pictures of GWB biting the neck of The Statue of Liberty vampire style never even got a sideways glance. The libs in this country are two faced and nerve damaged to the point of hilarity. They should run this idiot down like a dog and wolves should gnaw on his/her still warm bones.

It's protection from lawsuits. A business decision.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What lawsuits?

Any possible lawsuits by employees claiming they were horribly offended, and that it had created a hostile work environment, and they want a 6 figure settlement.

Hostile work environments are not created by one incident, even bitch stupid lawyers know that, which is why they always tell people to document.

On the other hand, they are created by patterns of abuse, like HR mandating that people who did not attend a party go through diversity training every time someone exercises their constitutional right of free speech. If I was an employee of that hospital I would file a complaint about the training, and refuse to attend. Then I would file suit of they tried to discipline me.

See why thinking like a real lawyer trumps acting like an idiot?

A picture of a Jennie Stuart Medical Center employee wearing a President Barack Obama mask and straitjacket at the hospital's annual costume party has stirred debate. Along with the costume (pictured above), a skit called "VIP Special Delivery" was performed, winning the group third place in the costume contest. As a result, all 750 employees have now been required to take diversity training. The VP of Human Resources at the medical center issued a statement to staff apologizing for anyone who was offended and personally took responsibility since the incident occurred on his watch.

Obama Costume at Kentucky Medical Center Event Spurs Debate, Diversity Training - WZTV FOX 17 - Top Stories

Silly, but sillier is the "omfg!" imbecillity of viewing a training as some 'punishment' :laugh2:

What lawsuits?

Any possible lawsuits by employees claiming they were horribly offended, and that it had created a hostile work environment, and they want a 6 figure settlement.

Hostile work environments are not created by one incident, even bitch stupid lawyers know that, which is why they always tell people to document.

On the other hand, they are created by patterns of abuse, like HR mandating that people who did not attend a party go through diversity training every time someone exercises their constitutional right of free speech. If I was an employee of that hospital I would file a complaint about the training, and refuse to attend. Then I would file suit of they tried to discipline me.

See why thinking like a real lawyer trumps acting like an idiot?

Apparently, the lawyers in the HR department of that large corporation disagree with your interpretation of the law.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Silly, but sillier is the "omfg!" imbecillity of viewing a training as some 'punishment' :laugh2:

The hospital said that the training is because of the incident in order to prevent it from happening again. What other explanation is there for it other than punishment?

Forum List

Back