Man Who Attacked Police At U.S. Capitol With Polls Gets 20-Years, One of The Longest Jan. 6 Sentences

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
WASHINGTON (AP) — A California man with a history of political violence was sentenced on Friday to 20 years in prison for repeatedly attacking police with flagpoles and other makeshift weapons during the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol.

David Nicholas Dempsey’s sentence is among the longest among hundreds of Capitol riot prosecutions. Prosecutors described him as one of the most violent members of the mob of former President Donald Trump supporters that attacked the Capitol as lawmakers met to certify President Joe Biden’s 2020 election victory.

Dempsey, who is from Van Nuys, repeatedly stomped on police officers’ heads. He swung poles at officers defending a tunnel, struck an officer in the head with a metal crutch and attacked police with pepper spray and broken pieces of furniture.

And he climbed atop other rioters, using them like “human scaffolding” to reach officers guarding a tunnel entrance, prosecutors said. He injured at least two police officers, prosecutors said.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A California man with a history of political violence was sentenced on Friday to 20 years in prison for repeatedly attacking police with flagpoles and other makeshift weapons during the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol.

David Nicholas Dempsey’s sentence is among the longest among hundreds of Capitol riot prosecutions. Prosecutors described him as one of the most violent members of the mob of former President Donald Trump supporters that attacked the Capitol as lawmakers met to certify President Joe Biden’s 2020 election victory.

Dempsey, who is from Van Nuys, repeatedly stomped on police officers’ heads. He swung poles at officers defending a tunnel, struck an officer in the head with a metal crutch and attacked police with pepper spray and broken pieces of furniture.

And he climbed atop other rioters, using them like “human scaffolding” to reach officers guarding a tunnel entrance, prosecutors said. He injured at least two police officers, prosecutors said.
he'll be out by jan 21. with all the other traitors. unless dear leader forgets his peaceful and patriotic tourists.

he'll be out by jan 21. with all the other traitors. unless dear leader forgets his peaceful and patriotic tourists.

Beating Uniformed Police Offices is NOT peaceful, nor patriotic. Not peaceful tourists, I violent insurrectionists.

Last edited:
One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.....

~S~

One man's insurrectionist is another man's terrorist. Attacking the U.S Capitol Building with the intent overthrowing the duly elected government of the United States had nothing to do with freedom. You want a dictatorship and you will NOT get it.

Last edited:
You're living a dictatorship 0311

It's just YOUR dictatorship

~S~

NO, there no dictatorship in this country. Just bunch fuck wad cowards who do not understand American Democracy. Mr. Biden is duly elected President of the United States. Take your MAGA MAGGOT bullshit lies and shove them where the grass don't grow and the cows don't go. I love my country, you on the hand refuse accept your loss and grow up.

NO, there no dictatorship in this country. Just bunch fuck wad cowards who do not understand American Democracy. Mr. Biden is duly elected President of the United States. Take your MAGA MAGGOT bullshit lies and shove them where the grass don't grow and the cows don't go. I love my country, you on the hand refuse accept your loss and grow up.
Your thread is getting under your skin...:abgg2q.jpg:
If weren't the fact you know nothing, your post might be considered amusing. As it is, you're just another MAGA MAGGOT LIAR!!!
...and soaking deep into your psyche :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back