Man whose wife won a lawsuit to treat his COVID-19 with ivermectin etc etc

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Im sorry but you cant help but laugh at this idiot. Did his wife want him dead ? Maybe he had a lot of money. It is sad that you cant drink horse wormer without dropping dead.

Im sorry but you cant help but laugh at this idiot. Did his wife want him dead ? Maybe he had a lot of money. It is sad that you cant drink horse wormer without dropping dead.
There's always Listerine. Or, ingesting Clorox. Or, swilling isopropyl alcohol. Or...

Ivermectin for Covid-19: abundance of hype, dearth of evidence

Doctors and others in medical research are not trusted by the trump Nazis. But, every crackpot on social media pushing a wacko cure for COVID convinces the trump Nazis he (or she) has discovered or developed the real thing.

I removed this clown for over

I removed a yearlong block of this twit...for this? I actually thought Tommy Tyrant came to his senses and/or left the board. Silly me.

Last edited:
I don't know how libs can't get through their fat fucking brains, that Ivermectin is made in two DIFFERENT varieties. The Horse kind, and the HUMAN kind. Two different things, same name.

The key part to this shit working, is early treatment, which was obviously delayed.
Leftists lie about everything.

I removed this clown for over

I removed a yearlong block this twit...for this? I actually thought Tommy Tyrant came to his senses and left the board.
I put that pig fuck on ignore like 9 months ago.

I don't know how libs can't get through their fat fucking brains, that Ivermectin is made in two DIFFERENT varieties. The Horse kind, and the HUMAN kind. Two different things, same name.

The key part to this shit working, is early treatment, which was obviously delayed.

Aren't you sympathetic? you sound more like a political progressive hack ideolog. People die all the time, it's natures plan. Old age, car accidents, fentanyl overdoses, bad hygiene or poor food preparation. No freak out over that though, Tyrant?

Studies for and against. The drug was used all over the world in different combinations. It's not a HORSE DEWORMER that the op says it is. Nothing there but FDA and WHO garbage who are in the tank for big Pharma.

Used early in treatments it WORKS. India did it. Africa did it. Many places did it...........and they did WORLD'S BETTER THAN US. Imagine that. The drugs are cheap.

To the op. You are a miserable piece of shit. Dancing on someone's grave. Gloating over it along with the other twits on this thread.

When you wait til they are already screwed the survival rate is almost NOTHING. To judge this as IT DOESN'T WORK AFTER THE LUNGS HAVE BEEN RAVAGED.........is BS.

Stat's don't lie. We have the worst stats on planet earth because they don't want to use cheap effective drugs.

Lie. Ivermectin does not work.
Garbage and they use other meds in other countries that stop the cytokine storm that kills you . It's cheap and they used these drugs by the tens of millions in India. 4 times the population. a little over half the deaths.

Of course you will now say IT'S A LIE........like others saying 5 million really died there. pffft.

India aren't attached to the hip of big pharma.

Conclusion Apparent benefits of the combination between early detection and early pharmacological approaches for COVID-19 demonstrated to be consistent when when compared to different control groups of untreated patients. The potential benefits could allow a large number of patients prevented from hospitalizations, deaths and persistent symptoms after COVID-19 remission. The potential impact on COVID-19 disease course and numbers of negative outcomes and the well-established safety profile of the drugs proposed by the Pre-AndroCoV Trial led to ethical questions regarding the conduction of further placebo control randomized clinical trials (RCTs) for early COVID-19. Early pharmacological approaches including azithromycin in combination with any of the options between nitazoxanide, ivermectin or optionally hydroxychloroquine should be considered for those diagnosed with COVID-19 presenting less than seven days of symptoms. Of the three drugs, we opted for nitazoxanide, due to more extensive demonstration of in vitro and in vivo antiviral activity, proven efficacy against other viruses in humans, and steadier safety profile.

nitazoxanide stops the cytokine storm. That is what kills you.

Forum List

Back