Man whose wife won a lawsuit to treat his COVID-19 with ivermectin etc etc

Is covid19 the huge threat to the existence humanity? Thumbs up. Thumbs down no. Just say it in your posts.

Moreover, it has been recently reported that NTZ exhibited in vitro inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 at a small micromolar concentration. Additionally, NTZ suppresses the production of cytokines emphasizing its potential to manage COVID-19-induced cytokine storm

Last edited:
Ooh, you really showed all those scientists! What's next? Gonna go deadweight on the food and suck your thumb, to REALLY teach them a lesson? :auiqs.jpg:
Um so you are a scientist then? No? Me either. Enough, anecdotally (sorry that's all I ever have is my own experince) covid is little worse than any other yearly bug. But factually: Covid isn't Ebola or the plague, hardly a huge concern to merit this level of response.

An apple per day keeps Corona away :)
That's it. Apples. That's the ticket. If the USApple had just donated more to Donny, we could have had this cure over a year ago. And, what a slogan, An apple per day keeps Corona away. That's loads better "Clean the fishtank and cure the Covid" or Deworm today to keep Corona away", or "Got Covid? Get Bleach" :auiqs.jpg:

That's it. Apples. That's the ticket. If the USApple had just donated more to Donny, we could have had this cure over a year ago. And, what a slogan, An apple per day keeps Corona away. That's loads better "Clean the fishtank and cure the Covid" or Deworm today to keep Corona away", or "Got Covid? Get Bleach" :auiqs.jpg:
Bleach BS again. The reporter said that not Trump. But whatever.

Media played that for a while. Being the Communist Pravda that they are.......Heard CNN trying to catch up with the Food Network on ratings now. lol

Im sorry but you cant help but laugh at this idiot. Did his wife want him dead ? Maybe he had a lot of money. It is sad that you cant drink horse wormer without dropping dead.

OP's implying he died from Ivermectin.

Smith was in a hospital in Pennsylvania for nearly three weeks and had been in the hospital’s intensive care unit in a medically induced coma on a ventilator since Nov. 21.

1639444482836.png

Get this: I can read. I can read what scientists say. And you are on the wrong side of science, ethics, morality, and just plain basic humanity. You should be ashamed of yourself.
I know people that got vaccinated. They still got covid. Current covid vaccinations don't actually provide "immunity" ....why bother then?

Im sorry but you cant help but laugh at this idiot. Did his wife want him dead ? Maybe he had a lot of money. It is sad that you cant drink horse wormer without dropping dead.
You think the Ivermectin killed him? Are you really this uneducated? Ivermectin has been shown to save covid patients when given early enough---going to court throw the early part out the window.

Seriously Tommy, you don't know how Ivermectin works and that it works on more than just disworming---and that it is a human drug as well.

Gawd you gotta be really stupid to now know all these basics.

that Ivermectin is made in two DIFFERENT varieties. The Horse kind, and the HUMAN kind.
LINK? Doubt it.
Lie. Ivermectin does not work.
Well, as mentioned, it is just a minor flu, so they took Ivermectin for a MINOR flu, and somehow got well. What about the others.......?
Apparently, neither do the vaccines.
Did you refuse the vax, Maryl?

O the stupidity of the (R), claiming that Historical Vaccines don't work.
I guarantee that MARYL has the previous Vaccines.
But this NEW vaccine is somehow different? Ya sure, just political.\ya bitch.

Do ya MaryL?

Forum List

Back