Man with rifle shoots at two guys walking down street...one of those guys has a gun too....

No one was hit with any of the exchanged rounds.

More guns saving lives,

Sounds just like a Gun Fetishist wet dream.

More innocent people endangered by bullets flying around because none of the Gun Fetishists with guns are capable of actually hitting their intended targets.

Got to wonder who the OP would have blamed if the Gun Fetishists had killed a small child who was playing outside at the time?
But instead the concealed carry gun most likely saved both of the people's lives.

And more people...who thinks this guy was going to just stop shooting when he shot these guys.....they saved lives with that gun.......so put that in the
good guy with a gun count........

Good thing those guys had guns because who else who there to fire deadly projectiles into random objects and locations?

91% of Americans say that there should be at least minor restrictions on gun. And I absolutely agree with them. Some aspects should be illegal and punishable. So many guns, seems like the country is at war.

most people don't understand the issues involved so I wouldn't take that number seriously........."minor restrictions" in the hands of gun grabbers end up being bans and forced turn ins.....we can discuss it if you want......

This would be funny except that the two nutters endangered other people.

Other than that, I'm all for these idiots shooting it out.

Very funny though that they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

Neither can most police despite emptying whole magazines.

Shooting under combat stress when your hands shake and your vision gets inhibited is very different than shooting on a practice range.

Very true. Read accounts of cop shootings and you'll always see a gazillion rounds expended with relatively few hits.

And yet, the nutters say they could take out the bad guy. Hell, they can't even keep their gun in their pocket.

They do take out the bad guys....each year on average non police and non military defensive shootings happen 2 million times.....where armed citizens stop or prevent violent criminal attack and save lives....just like happened here....that man saved lives because he was armed with a concealed carry pistol.........

91% of Americans say that there should be at least minor restrictions on gun. And I absolutely agree with them. Some aspects should be illegal and punishable. So many guns, seems like the country is at war.

most people don't understand the issues involved so I wouldn't take that number seriously........."minor restrictions" in the hands of gun grabbers end up being bans and forced turn ins.....we can discuss it if you want......

Actually, as more guns are owned and carried by Americans our gun murder rate has gone down, not up....and our accidental gun death rate has gone down, not up.....so that isn't true......if you go into Chicago, Baltimore, D.C. and New York...places with strict gun control...those places have more shootings.....and democrats in charge.....

Actually, as more guns are owned and carried by Americans our gun murder rate has gone down, not up....and our accidental gun death rate has gone down, not up.....so that isn't true......if you go into Chicago, Baltimore, D.C. and New York...places with strict gun control...those places have more shootings.....and democrats in charge.....

Murder rate is going down in all cities regardless of gun ownership

Good thing those guys had guns because who else who there to fire deadly projectiles into random objects and locations?

These idiots are firing wildly in the streets and are still celebrated by gun nuts

I hate

I hate to burst your little snot bubble but more guns are NOT being owned and carried by Americans. Gun sales boomed when Obama was elected but most of the sales were to chickenshit racists drooling for a race war. Don`t you feel like a fool for throwing your money away?
http://www.newsweek.com/us-gun-ownership-declines-312822

91% of Americans say that there should be at least minor restrictions on guns.
Hmm... appeal to popularity much?
And I absolutely agree with them. Some aspects should be illegal and punishable.
What 'aspects" are not illegal and not punishable?
So many guns, seems like the country is at war.
300,000,000 guns
8545 murders
99.99719% of guns are NOT involved in a murder
You perception has no rational basis..

These idiots are firing wildly in the streets and are still celebrated by gun nuts

The nutters here never ever criticize irresponsible gun owners.

They always support and defend the worst and most dangerous behavior.

Last edited:
So....a nut decides to start shooting people with a rifle.....sadly, his luck leads him to two guys walking down the street, one of whom has a concealed carry permit...his shooting spree is stopped and he is later arrested by police....

WRONG VICTIM Suspect With Rifle Approaches Two Men On Street And Starts Shooting But One Of The Intended Victims Is Armed Concealed Nation

Two men walking down the street were approached by a man carrying a rifle who had just come out of a house. The man said to them, “You know what time it is” and then starts shooting at them.

PLOT TWIST

One of the suspect’s intended victims was carrying a concealed firearm.

That man drew his legally carried firearm and started firing back at the suspect, sending him back into the house and barricading himself.

Police arrived to the scene and after a brief standoff with the suspect, he was taken into custody.

More guns saving lives, more crazies off the street. You never know where danger will be lurking, and your firearm could be the best tool you will ever add to your daily attire.

Thinking about leaving your firearm home because you’re just going for a short walk? Don’t. Carry, and carry always.

Carry, and carry always. Sage advice.

So....a nut decides to start shooting people with a rifle.....sadly, his luck leads him to two guys walking down the street, one of whom has a concealed carry permit...his shooting spree is stopped and he is later arrested by police....

WRONG VICTIM Suspect With Rifle Approaches Two Men On Street And Starts Shooting But One Of The Intended Victims Is Armed Concealed Nation

Two men walking down the street were approached by a man carrying a rifle who had just come out of a house. The man said to them, “You know what time it is” and then starts shooting at them.

PLOT TWIST

One of the suspect’s intended victims was carrying a concealed firearm.

That man drew his legally carried firearm and started firing back at the suspect, sending him back into the house and barricading himself.

Police arrived to the scene and after a brief standoff with the suspect, he was taken into custody.

More guns saving lives, more crazies off the street. You never know where danger will be lurking, and your firearm could be the best tool you will ever add to your daily attire.

Thinking about leaving your firearm home because you’re just going for a short walk? Don’t. Carry, and carry always.

Carry, and carry always. Sage advice.

You only have to forget to be prepared ONE time!

I hate

I hate to burst your little snot bubble but more guns are NOT being owned and carried by Americans. Gun sales boomed when Obama was elected but most of the sales were to chickenshit racists drooling for a race war. Don`t you feel like a fool for throwing your money away?
http://www.newsweek.com/us-gun-ownership-declines-312822

What is it with you lefties and your charly manson race war dreams........you do realize you nuts are the only ones worried about a race war....and other men's penises...right?

I always feel safer knowing that some guy who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat is carrying a concealed weapon around my family.

Have you been to a concealed carry class....have you seen regular people qualify.....they are remarkably good for the amount of training they have...try learning about the topic...it will help when you post.....

I always feel safer knowing that some guy who couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat is carrying a concealed weapon around my family.

Have you been to a concealed carry class....have you seen regular people qualify.....they are remarkably good for the amount of training they have...try learning about the topic...it will help when you post.....

Sonny these two morons fired multiple shots at each other ad hit NOTHING.

That is irrevocable evidence that they were poorly trained.

Forum List

Back