🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Man you white folks are selfish

I know that George Zimmerman is you guy's OJ. But DAMN! You mofos cried about OJ for over 10 dang on years. It ain't been a week for y'all's boy and y'all talking bout get over it. Dang y'all selfish.

I have REALLY bad news for you;

George Zimmerman is hispanic.

He's not white

He wasn't a crazy ass cracker

He's not Caucasian.

How you missed this fact is a stunning revelation on just how dumb you are.

isn't Zimmerman a Jewish name ?

His father is Jewish.

Who really gives a fuck? There's a at least two dozen a day blown away by other blacks.

Zimmerman acted in self defense. How is defending your self = self fish. I hope the next time someone threatens to kill you that you go to prison for it. Dumb is what you're.

Now see you're telling me to get over it. It's over. He was foung not guilty. Leave it alone. Let it go. But ButBut he's on Hannity's Heros

Poor BSC America, he didn't get his way so the tolerant asshole is ranting and crying over the verdict. Cry as you might, you liberal thugs don't get your way this time.

Don't be so sure about that. The Obama Administration may still attempt to further shred the Constitution.

Immie

OJ lost a civil case, and is now serving a sentence which he brought upon himself that will likely encompass the remainder of his life.

The "system" eventually catches up with everyone in some way, shape or form.

True, the "system" was out to get OJ and eventually they did. If they want him bad enough GZ is as good as dead.

GZ should take a hint and beat it for greener pastures before he is declared an enemy of the state and the drones start buzzing Sanford, FL. Moscow might be a good place to hide.

Immie

Which is exactly my point. After OJ was "acquitted", the family of his ex wife won a civil suit, even though OJ was not even at the scene of her death, and the evidence was tainted.

Fast forward to year after year of him smiling and playing golf, and living the life of Riley, and then out of nowhere, his perceived "immunity" and get out jail free card expired. Justice payed him a visit.

If Zimmerman was acquitted of a crime that he actually did committ, justice will be served upon him one day. Maybe soon, maybe years later.

It's just going to take time for his day to arrive.

And maybe it will have to wait until the "ever after", but it sure as heck should not be the government seeking revenge.

Immie

I know that George Zimmerman is you guy's OJ. But DAMN! You mofos cried about OJ for over 10 dang on years. It ain't been a week for y'all's boy and y'all talking bout get over it. Dang y'all selfish.

He's not white

He's not Caucasian.

George Zimmerman is also a registered democrat. They eat their own.

He's not white

He's not Caucasian.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. Talk that crap all ya want. He is an honorary white guy. He will go back to being a worthless whatever derogatory word y'all use for his kind. Once Fox news has used him up and he no longer serves a purposes for yall. Then you'll take back youw whitness.
I actually read somewhere that his grandfather is black. Maybe it'll be when that comes out. Or maybe when HE starts to think he is white. Youll throw him a Herman Cain type scandle and be done with him. Like OJ

I don't know what kind of hispanic he is. I'd guess Cuban or PR, long shot on Mexican.

So I doubt he's a wetback.

Peruvian and African American.

Now see you're telling me to get over it. It's over. He was foung not guilty. Leave it alone. Let it go. But ButBut he's on Hannity's Heros

My guess is that it's probably because he didn't cop out and stood up to you liberoidal freakazoids.....and won.

You moonbats totally hate that shit. :lol:

Is that Piers showing his tiny winky?

He's not white

He's not Caucasian.

LOL ... FYI: Hispanics are Caucasian.

Not South American Hispanics.

Yeah Yeah Yeah. Talk that crap all ya want. He is an honorary white guy. He will go back to being a worthless whatever derogatory word y'all use for his kind. Once Fox news has used him up and he no longer serves a purposes for yall. Then you'll take back youw whitness.
I actually read somewhere that his grandfather is black. Maybe it'll be when that comes out. Or maybe when HE starts to think he is white. Youll throw him a Herman Cain type scandle and be done with him. Like OJ

I don't know what kind of hispanic he is. I'd guess Cuban or PR, long shot on Mexican.

So I doubt he's a wetback.

Peruvian and African American.

American just like Trayvon Martin.

Immie

Apples and oranges.

Two different cases, two different set of facts.

Forum List

Back