Manafort and Flynn descending into a legal hell

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
One has to wonder how folks like Manafort and Flynn (especially) are today reviewing their future fate.

Manafort has been a fraud and a treasonous crook for many years, and would probably have continued to be a wealthy scoundrel had he not decided to link up with the likes of an even bigger crook like Trump to avoid financial ruin.

Flynn, on the other hand, has forfeited a stellar military career and because of his greed, decided to also link up with the fraudulent likes of Trump, only to be ruined for life.

Just think of how these two men will be judged in the future….not only legally, but ethically as well.

Of course, other low-life people like Papadopolus and Page also thought that they had hit the “jackpot” when Trump chose these two pieces of scum to be part of his “advisory” entourage, only to find out that their only hope of escaping prison was to sing “arias” about the crooked dealings of this totally corrupt administration.

Trump acolytes have decided to place their dimming hopes that Trump would escape his just “desserts” on a questionable dossier, but delusion is an empty and sorry escape from the on-coming storm to soon hit Trump and his entourage, and these naive backers' own stupidity in supporting a fast-talking liar, demagogue, inept and self-centered charlatan.

This next few months should be “historical.”...The small "bribe" of a tax cut with borrowed money may not be enough to lull the senses of that 1/3 of the electorate that backed the buffoon.

Flynn and Manafort are crooks and deserve what is happening.
Manafort's a crook. Flynn got greedy, and he has no political instincts. But I think he was attracted to work for Trump out of a sincere belief that Trump was better than the status quo. I hope Mueller cuts him loose after he disgorges everything he knows while undergoing interrogation. The guy's life is over. Maybe his son can rebuild what's left to him.

Flynn is a standup guy.
I despise Mueller for attacking a guy who he knew wouldn't have enough money to defend himself.

Stand up guys do not lie to everyone including FBI.
I dunno. I sometimes wonder if the FBI are really "the good guys." Their ends sometimes justify their means.

Although Trump engaged the Russian's help, and he's disgusting.

Flynn is a standup guy.
I despise Mueller for attacking a guy who he knew wouldn't have enough money to defend himself.

I dunno. I sometimes wonder if the FBI are really "the good guys." Their ends sometimes justify their means.

Just so you understand what happened:

Flynn asked Russians to hold off responding to Obama's sanctions (and they did). He then lied about this ever happening. He admits that in his guilty plea.

That's not a stand up guy thing to do.

So when exactly does ANYTHING that Mueller has indicted someone for start to be about Russian Collusion in the last election?

Money laundering that took place prior to their working in the Trump Administration might get some of you on the left all lathered up but what pray tell does it have to do with what Mueller was tasked at investigating?

And a better question is...when does Mueller start investigating the REAL collusion that took place between Russians and one of the candidates in the last election? Hint...it's not Trump!

Flynn is a standup guy.

Got anything else stupid to say?

Stupid eh?

Donald Trump Calls on Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

Flynn is a standup guy.

Defending the INDEFENSIBLE?.......Read a bit more...

Turkey's Torrid Love Affair With Michael Flynn - POLITICO Magazine
Turkey’s Torrid Love Affair With Michael Flynn
Nov 25, 2017 - Flynn's worldview would not have prevented the Turkish government from trying to work with him, believes Ozgur Unluhisarcıklı, the Ankara office director of the German Marshall Fund think tank: “From what I understand, the Turkish government is said to have made a business deal,” he said, referring to the ...
Missing: dirty

The Zarrab Court Case: What it means for Flynn, Trump, Erdogan ...
https://www.forbes.com/.../the-zarrab-court-case-what-it-means-for-flynn-trump-erdo...
Dec 5, 2017 - Such as General Flynn who allegedly promised to free Zarrab in return for $15 million from Erdogan. .

Michael Flynn's Turkish Lobbying Deal Has Strong Ties To Russia
Michael Flynn’s Turkish Lobbying Deal Has Strong Ties To Russia
Apr 25, 2017 - Appearing in this installment of Who Has Shady Russian Ties? is a repeat winner, former national security advisor to Donald Trump (and Turkish lobby man) Michael Flynn. The newest tidbit of information that ties Flynn to Russia involves a fee of $600,000 that Flynn was paid last year to lobby on behalf of ...

Flynn is a standup guy.

Got anything else stupid to say?
Mueller will decide that, Admiral, not you.

Flynn is a standup guy.

Funny, the FBI never questioned Hillary to get her lies on record.

Then again, she lied to the whole world, so doesn't that count?

No doubt, Progs will destroy these men and we will probably hear of them hanging themselves in prison.

Oh, just remember, Trump is the real guilty party here.

LMAO!

Flynn is a standup guy.

Just so you understand what happened:

Flynn asked Russians to hold off responding to Obama's sanctions (and they did). He then lied about this ever happening. He admits that in his guilty plea.

That's not a stand up guy thing to do.

Do you have a link to his guilty please?

Forum List

Back