Manafort and Flynn descending into a legal hell

Flynn is a standup guy.
I despise Mueller for attacking a guy who he knew wouldn't have enough money to defend himself.

Stand up guys do not lie to everyone including FBI.
I dunno. I sometimes wonder if the FBI are really "the good guys." Their ends sometimes justify their means.

Although Trump engaged the Russian's help, and he's disgusting.

Just so you understand what happened:

Flynn asked Russians to hold off responding to Obama's sanctions (and they did). He then lied about this ever happening. He admits that in his guilty plea.

That's not a stand up guy thing to do.

Do you have a link to his guilty please?

do you have google?

In case you dont:

Gov-Uscourts-Dcd-191592-1-0-2-1-page-001.jpg

Funny, the FBI never questioned Hillary to get her lies on record.

Gee, post #18 to bring up Clinton???........You right wing morons are getting a bit lazy.......FOX and Breibart will be a bit pissed at your procrastination (although one can understand why you're a bit slow after the latest news.....lol)

Flynn will withdraw his guilty plea on the basis of government misconduct (they lied and manufactured evidence). Then the charges will be dismissed.

REPORT: Mike Flynn Moving To Withdraw Guilty Plea. Here's Why.

He should sue and get all the money he paid lawyers back. Get his home back. Get his life back.

Yes I agree, Flynn should withdraw his plea and get convicted in a court of law.

(I'm just kidding, he is not that crazy and that will NEVER happen)

Flynn will withdraw his guilty plea on the basis of government misconduct (they lied and manufactured evidence). Then the charges will be dismissed.

REPORT: Mike Flynn Moving To Withdraw Guilty Plea. Here's Why.

He should sue and get all the money he paid lawyers back. Get his home back. Get his life back.

Moron.......Check this article about WHY the judge (Sullivan) is NOT disputing the evidence already presented.....and Flynn is NOT withdrawing his guilty plea...unless he likes to wear orange suits......lol

Misinterpreting a judge's order, right-wing media have convinced ...

Flynn is a standup guy.
I despise Mueller for attacking a guy who he knew wouldn't have enough money to defend himself.

Defending the INDEFENSIBLE?.......Read a bit more...

Turkey's Torrid Love Affair With Michael Flynn - POLITICO Magazine
Turkey’s Torrid Love Affair With Michael Flynn
Nov 25, 2017 - Flynn's worldview would not have prevented the Turkish government from trying to work with him, believes Ozgur Unluhisarcıklı, the Ankara office director of the German Marshall Fund think tank: “From what I understand, the Turkish government is said to have made a business deal,” he said, referring to the ...
Missing: dirty

The Zarrab Court Case: What it means for Flynn, Trump, Erdogan ...
https://www.forbes.com/.../the-zarrab-court-case-what-it-means-for-flynn-trump-erdo...
Dec 5, 2017 - Such as General Flynn who allegedly promised to free Zarrab in return for $15 million from Erdogan. .

Michael Flynn's Turkish Lobbying Deal Has Strong Ties To Russia
Michael Flynn’s Turkish Lobbying Deal Has Strong Ties To Russia
Apr 25, 2017 - Appearing in this installment of Who Has Shady Russian Ties? is a repeat winner, former national security advisor to Donald Trump (and Turkish lobby man) Michael Flynn. The newest tidbit of information that ties Flynn to Russia involves a fee of $600,000 that Flynn was paid last year to lobby on behalf of ...
So this was just a bait thread

And a better question is...when does Mueller start investigating the REAL collusion that took place between Russians and one of the candidates in the last election? Hint...it's not Trump!

Ahhhhh, Jill Stein???

And a better question is...when does Mueller start investigating the REAL collusion that took place between Russians and one of the candidates in the last election? Hint...it's not Trump!

Hint: You are clueless.

I'm "clueless" when I point out that collusion DID take place between Russians and one of the candidates in the last election but that it was Hillary Clinton...not Donald Trump?

I suppose I'm also "clueless" when I point out that the use of a FISA warrant obtained with a phony dossier to spy on political opponents is far worse than anything Richard Nixon EVER did back in the Watergate days?

To be quite blunt...I'm having a hard time seeing how revealing ANYTHING in that warrant application could be more damaging to the country than the damage that was already DONE by people in power using the FBI and the IRS to kneecap their political opponents! Let's see it all. Let the people decide who did what!

Ahhhhh, Jill Stein???

The Clinton Campaign and the DNC paid foreigners millions of dollars to fake a dossier on their political opponent and then the Obama Administration turned around and used what they KNEW was a phony dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to further spy on the Trump Campaign.

That isn't conjecture on my part! That happened...it's sleazy...and it's worse than anything Richard Nixon even DREAMED of doing back in the day!

So when does the Special Counsel start to investigate THAT?

I'm "clueless" when I point out that collusion DID take place between Russians and one of the candidates in the last election but that it was Hillary Clinton...not Donald Trump?

Yes clueless. Because that's what you have to be to suggest that Kremlin would have any interest in helping Hillary's candidacy.

Putin hated her guts for stoking anti-Putin demonstrations and supporting stiff sanctions on Russia. Every media outlet under his influence was pumping out anti-Clinton propaganda every day of election. She was public enemy #1 in Russia.

On the other side we have Trump who to TO THIS DAY found nothing bad to say about Putin's regime. Nope, he was hailing Putin as a string leader and talking about how NATO is obsolete.

When Trump won Russians were celebrating in public and private (as our intelligence intercepted )

Election_08_web.jpg

Last edited:

Yes clueless. Because thats what you have to be to suggest that Kremlin would have any interest in helping Hillary's candidacy. Putin hated her guts.

Yet Putin...a man who controls Russian with an iron fist...allowed the Clinton Campaign to work through Russian contacts to put out their phony dossier? It should be rather obvious at this point...that Putin is interested in weakening the US in any way that he can. Putin may have zero respect for the Clinton's...but he's astute enough to know that both Hillary and Bill are totally for sale to the highest bidder and he's got plenty of cash.

So this was just a bait thread

NO, nitwit......the thread is about all the regrets and contrition by Manafort and Flynn for having linked up with a BIGGER crook.....
Now you're lying. You post a topic and then anyone that disagrees with you analysis is a nitwit. Maybe you shouldn't post anymore if you can handle people that disagree with you; and are forced to gaslighting techniques such as nitwits.
Why should I believe your sources anyhow.
they're out to nail Republicans and get dems off.

Yes clueless. Because thats what you have to be to suggest that Kremlin would have any interest in helping Hillary's candidacy. Putin hated her guts.

Yet Putin...a man who controls Russian with an iron fist...allowed the Clinton Campaign to work through Russian contacts to put out their phony dossier?

What the fuck are you talking about? Kremlin had nothing to do with the dossier, in either allowing or not allowing it.

You live in a fantasy land.

The Clinton Campaign and the DNC paid foreigners millions of dollars to fake a dossier on their political opponent and then the Obama Administration turned around and used what they KNEW was a phony dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to further spy on the Trump Campaign.

That isn't conjecture on my part! That happened...it's sleazy...and it's worse than anything Richard Nixon even DREAMED of doing back in the day!

If you're trying to be yet ANOTHER right wing moron, at least have some facts.

There's no evidence that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign itself. Rather, the warrant for Page was issued in October 2016, a month after he left the campaign — and after Trump campaign officials denied he played a central role. But the surveillance of Page was part of an FBI counterintelligence investigation into whether Trump associates coordinated with the Kremlin to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

Yet Putin...a man who controls Russian with an iron fist...allowed the Clinton Campaign to work through Russian contacts to put out their phony dossier?

What the fuck are you talking about Kremlin had nothing to do with the dossier.

Are you naive enough to think that things happen in Russia these days without the approval of Putin? Do you think Putin knew nothing about the phony dossier that was being put out by Russians?

Flynn is a standup guy.

Stand up guys do not lie to everyone including FBI.
I dunno. I sometimes wonder if the FBI are really "the good guys." Their ends sometimes justify their means.

Although Trump engaged the Russian's help, and he's disgusting.

Just so you understand what happened:

Flynn asked Russians to hold off responding to Obama's sanctions (and they did). He then lied about this ever happening. He admits that in his guilty plea.

That's not a stand up guy thing to do.
wow, that's really serious.
But has nothing to do with Trump collusion.
Simple question: When was the last democrat wiretapped?

Forum List

Back