Manafort and Flynn descending into a legal hell

Flynn didn't do anything wrong...if he did you libs would be able to tell us what he did but none of you can....Try it libs! tell all of us what Flynn did to collude with Russia...tell us what he did and what his punishment should be...this ought to be good....

Putin is interested in weakening the US in any way that he can. Putin may have zero respect for the Clinton's...but he's astute enough to know that both Hillary and Bill are totally for sale to the highest bidder and he's got plenty of cash.

Wouldn't THIS scenario be a bit easier for Putin to buy the WH ???

Eric trump once said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Trump Jr.'s love affair with Moscow - POLITICO

Jul 12, 2017 - At the conference, he showed a deep familiarity with the Moscow real estate market and the Russian economy. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said of Trump Organization properties. “There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian ...

Flynn is a standup guy.
I despise Mueller for attacking a guy who he knew wouldn't have enough money to defend himself.

Stand up guys do not lie to everyone including FBI.
I dunno. I sometimes wonder if the FBI are really "the good guys." Their ends sometimes justify their means.

Although Trump engaged the Russian's help, and he's disgusting.
Why can't you prove that? Certainly there has been more than enough time to turn up something, and nothing proves any collusion.

Keep this up until the mid terms.

The Clinton Campaign and the DNC paid foreigners millions of dollars to fake a dossier on their political opponent and then the Obama Administration turned around and used what they KNEW was a phony dossier to obtain a FISA warrant to further spy on the Trump Campaign.

That isn't conjecture on my part! That happened...it's sleazy...and it's worse than anything Richard Nixon even DREAMED of doing back in the day!

If you're trying to be yet ANOTHER right wing moron, at least have some facts.

There's no evidence that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign itself. Rather, the warrant for Page was issued in October 2016, a month after he left the campaign — and after Trump campaign officials denied he played a central role. But the surveillance of Page was part of an FBI counterintelligence investigation into whether Trump associates coordinated with the Kremlin to interfere in the 2016 presidential election.

I know what the "excuse" was that the Obama Justice Department used to obtain those warrants to spy on Trump contacts, Nat but that doesn't excuse what was done. They listened into phone conversations between people outside of the Trump Campaign to people inside of the Trump Campaign based on a false narrative that the Trump Campaign was "colluding" with Russian nationals to affect our elections! That in and of itself is sleazy and a complete abuse of power but when they KNEW that the Clinton Campaign actually WAS colluding with Russians to attempt to affect our election it's hypocrisy of the highest order!

Putin is interested in weakening the US in any way that he can. Putin may have zero respect for the Clinton's...but he's astute enough to know that both Hillary and Bill are totally for sale to the highest bidder and he's got plenty of cash.

Eric trump once said, ‘Well, we don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.’

Jul 12, 2017 - At the conference, he showed a deep familiarity with the Moscow real estate market and the Russian economy. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” he said of Trump Organization properties. “There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian ...

Wealthy Russians have been buying property in the West for decades. Why you think THAT equates with Trump being "bought" by Russians...you'll have to explain! Especially when Bill Clinton is trotting off to Russia to take in millions in "speaking fees"!

Flynn is a standup guy.
I despise Mueller for attacking a guy who he knew wouldn't have enough money to defend himself.

I dunno. I sometimes wonder if the FBI are really "the good guys." Their ends sometimes justify their means.

Why can't you prove that? Certainly there has been more than enough time to turn up something, and nothing proves any collusion.

He sent the boyson and the favoredson and Manafort to meet with the spy to get dirt on Hillary. There's no factual dispute.

I don't think he'll be impeached or indicted for bribery or election crimes, though.

Wealthy Russians have been buying property in the West for decades. Why you think THAT equates with Trump being "bought" by Russians...you'll have to explain! Especially when Bill Clinton is trotting off to Russia to take in millions in "speaking fees"!
It's really more a question of how much investment capital Trump Inc took from the oligarchs. The boysons said millions. We may, or may not, find the real number.

And yeah, Hillary is corrupt.

Flynn is a standup guy.

He sent the boyson and the favoredson and Manafort to meet with the spy to get dirt on Hillary. There's no factual dispute.

I don't think he'll be impeached or indicted for bribery or election crimes, though.

The difference between the Trump Campaign and the Clinton Campaign seems to be that while the Trump people were looking for "dirt" on Hillary Clinton...the Clinton people were simply paying foreign players to MAKE IT UP ABOUT TRUMP! So tell me what's worse?

Flynn is a standup guy.

Just so you understand what happened:

Flynn asked Russians to hold off responding to Obama's sanctions (and they did). He then lied about this ever happening. He admits that in his guilty plea.

That's not a stand up guy thing to do.
wow, that's really serious.
But has nothing to do with Trump collusion.
Simple question: When was the last democrat wiretapped?

It has to do with the collusion, it's just not proof of it.

Flynn did no go to Russians on his own, obviously Trump OKed this and the question is WHY?

Why has Trump consistently maintained pro-Russian positions?

Hint: You are clueless.

I'm "clueless" when I point out that collusion DID take place between Russians and one of the candidates in the last election but that it was Hillary Clinton...not Donald Trump?

Yes clueless. Because thats what you have to be to suggest that Kremlin would have any interest in helping Hillary's candidacy. Putin hated her guts.

Yet Putin...a man who controls Russian with an iron fist...allowed the Clinton Campaign to work through Russian contacts to put out their phony dossier?

What the fuck are you talking about Kremlin had nothing to do with the dossier.

Are you naive enough to think that things happen in Russia these days without the approval of Putin? Do you think Putin knew nothing about the phony dossier that was being put out by Russians?

Dummy, Putin is not a god that you seem to think he is.

I'm "clueless" when I point out that collusion DID take place between Russians and one of the candidates in the last election but that it was Hillary Clinton...not Donald Trump?

Yes clueless. Because thats what you have to be to suggest that Kremlin would have any interest in helping Hillary's candidacy. Putin hated her guts.

Yet Putin...a man who controls Russian with an iron fist...allowed the Clinton Campaign to work through Russian contacts to put out their phony dossier?

Are you naive enough to think that things happen in Russia these days without the approval of Putin? Do you think Putin knew nothing about the phony dossier that was being put out by Russians?

Putin rules Russia with an iron fist. The fact you don't seem to think he knew about what the Clinton's were doing with their phony dossier simply proves that you ARE as naive as I suspected!

Flynn didn't do anything wrong...if he did you libs would be able to tell us what he did but none of you can....

Hey moron Flynn pled guilty to lying to FBI about his conversations with Kysliak - what part of that is to tough for you to understand?

They guy admits doing something wrong, we tell you he does and you post about how no one can tell you what he did wrong.

giphy.gif

Putin rules Russia with an iron fist. The fact you don't seem to think he knew about what the Clinton's were doing with their phony dossier simply proves that you ARE as naive as I suspected!

Look moron just because you can imagine Putin knowing anything about the dossier DOES NOT MEAN HE DID.

You can't just claim whatever the fuck you feel like claiming.

Flynn will withdraw his guilty plea on the basis of government misconduct (they lied and manufactured evidence). Then the charges will be dismissed.

REPORT: Mike Flynn Moving To Withdraw Guilty Plea. Here's Why.

He should sue and get all the money he paid lawyers back. Get his home back. Get his life back.

Moron.......Check this article about WHY the judge (Sullivan) is NOT disputing the evidence already presented.....and Flynn is NOT withdrawing his guilty plea...unless he likes to wear orange suits......lol

Misinterpreting a judge's order, right-wing media have convinced ...

The judge who took the plea was ordered to recuse himself last December. You are consistently wrong anyway so this won't be any different. Mueller has delayed sentencing indefinitely in order to position the case (safely) for Flynn to withdraw his guilty plea. without too much damage to the prosecution. Once it was discovered that the government had fabricated evidence, withdrawing the plea was foregone.

Hey moron Flynn pled guilty to lying to FBI about his conversations with Kysliak - what part of that is to tough for you to understand?
I don't care he will walk...he will not go to prison...

Look moron just because you can imagine Putin knowing anything about the dossier DOES NOT MEAN HE DID.

You can't just claim whatever the fuck you feel like claiming.
Ah, so with typical liberal logic you'd like us to believe that Putin is a devious puppet master pulling strings to control our elections but at the same time he's oblivious to the Clinton Campaign paying millions of dollars to Russians to fake a Trump dossier and affect our election? It seems like YOU are more than happy to claim whatever you feel like claiming, Anton...even though it makes no sense at all even if you give it a cursory examination!

Flynn is a standup guy.

The difference between the Trump Campaign and the Clinton Campaign seems to be that while the Trump people were looking for "dirt" on Hillary Clinton...the Clinton people were simply paying foreign players to MAKE IT UP ABOUT TRUMP! So tell me what's worse?
Ah the old pea under the shell gambit.

Forum List

Back