Manafort and Flynn descending into a legal hell

Where in any of THAT is proof that Putin didn't know about the fake dossier? My point...which you can't seem to grasp but your articles point out rather dramatically...is that there is little that happens in Russia that isn't done at the behest of Putin and with his blessing!

I'm NOT arguing with the fact that Putin......

a) IS in control of ALL of Russia.....that's the role of any despot

b) That Putin will kill off any Russian who would mess up the future of his stooge, Trump

c) ....and that Putin would be really pissed off if Trump is forced to follow Congress' mandate to impose MORE sanctions on the ex-KGB's government.

Good deal, Rambunctious. Flynn, I assume, was wrong about what he pleaded guilty to. Got it. Damn stupid lawyers are all completely ignorant. Glad you have it figured out. I know everyone will want to believe you instead of those legal minds. Cause you, after all, have worked out a deal to have a free room in your mom's house.
Flynn was leaned on very hard...he had nothing of worth on Trump so he was told that he had lied to the Mueller team but he didn't...the FBI has said he didn't lie...If he had anything on Trump we would all know it by now...Trump is innocent and so is Flynn and Mueller knows it...Flynn will walk...

Flynn is a standup guy.
I despise Mueller for attacking a guy who he knew wouldn't have enough money to defend himself.

Flynn is a crook. He would never have enough money to defend all the charges against him, because crooks aren't allowed to pay their lawyers with criminal proceeds.

The point of the O/P is just about how "dangerous" it has proven to link up with the Trump fiasco.

Look at the picture below and tell us who is still around the oval office.

lead_960.jpg

It's not an easy thing to do to withdraw a guilty plea. If the government had information showing he was not guilty and didn't disclose it ...... Or if he was misadvised about what punishment he would receive .......

I think Flynn's already told what he knows, and knows his fate. And Mueller is just withholding all evidence that will eventually show whatever ties there are, or aren't, to Trump and the Russians. And while we wait, Mueller is STILL teeing up others to choose between trial and plea with cooperation.

We focus too much on Trump. Yes there will probably be some evidence of Trump easing sanctions in exchange for Putin doing something. Whether there's the brass ring for Donnie with an email "dear Vlad, all sanctions gone, thanks for taking care of Hillary, your asspunch Don. ps Melania sends her love too" .... probably not.

But Mueller was also tasked with reporting what the Russians did, and who the players were.

Flynn was leaned on very hard...he had nothing of worth on Trump so he was told that he had lied to the Mueller team but he didn't...the FBI has said he didn't lie...If he had anything on Trump we would all know it by now...Trump is innocent and so is Flynn and Mueller knows it...Flynn will walk...

Can't fix stupidity like yours on this forum.....By all means, go back to your nap.
All is well in Trumpland.................lol

Good deal, Rambunctious. Flynn, I assume, was wrong about what he pleaded guilty to. Got it. Damn stupid lawyers are all completely ignorant. Glad you have it figured out. I know everyone will want to believe you instead of those legal minds. Cause you, after all, have worked out a deal to have a free room in your mom's house.

Got it. Nice to have your massive legal mind on the subject. Oh, yeah. I forgot, You are not a great legal mind. You are a congenital idiot.
But we all do so much enjoy your efforts at the thought process. Just remember, your problem is congenital. Not your fault, therefor. Just plain bad luck.

Flynn admitted he lied to the FBI. Flynn admitted he lied to Pence.

The point of this thread was a simple one.......No retirement parties for members of the Trump Keystone-Kops regime......LOL

5a7b80c4cdab5f1e008b4e4f-750-821.jpg

It's not an easy thing to do to withdraw a guilty plea. If the government had information showing he was not guilty and didn't disclose it ...... Or if he was misadvised about what punishment he would receive .......

I think Flynn's already told what he knows, and knows his fate. And Mueller is just withholding all evidence that will eventually show whatever ties there are, or aren't, to Trump and the Russians. And while we wait, Mueller is STILL teeing up others to choose between trial and plea with cooperation.

We focus too much on Trump. Yes there will probably be some evidence of Trump easing sanctions in exchange for Putin doing something. Whether there's the brass ring for Donnie with an email "dear Vlad, all sanctions gone, thanks for taking care of Hillary, your asspunch Don. ps Melania sends her love too" .... probably not.

But Mueller was also tasked with reporting what the Russians did, and who the players were.

Rational post. Good going. Some relief after some of the really stupid posts here. But I have a serious question: Should we believe Mueller based on his reputation and obvious skills? Or should we believe Rambunctious, who has been so successful at proving that he is a mindless con troll?

Rational post. Good going. Some relief after some of the really stupid posts here. But I have a serious question: Should we believe Mueller based on his reputation and obvious skills? Or should we believe Rambunctious, who has been so successful at proving that he is a mindless con troll?

Well, to be fair, Rambunctious IS a stellar graduate from Trump U.

Yes.......Flynn may walk if he becomes a singing canary......conversely, they do have a"walking" yard in most prisons....so, yes, he will walk......lol
Flynn sing? there is no song to sing...he will walk for lack of evidence that he indeed lied...regardless of his mistaken plea...

Think about it. If Flynn withdraws his guilty plea, saying he's not guilty of lying to the FBI, then Flynn would be guilty of lying to Mueller by pleading guilty.

Yeah, but based on your previous post, it looks like Trump U enrollment may be dwindling. By about 17, I would suggest.

Flynn is a standup guy.
I despise Mueller for attacking a guy who he knew wouldn't have enough money to defend himself.

Stand up guys do not lie to everyone including FBI.
I dunno. I sometimes wonder if the FBI are really "the good guys." Their ends sometimes justify their means.

Although Trump engaged the Russian's help, and he's disgusting.

Just so you understand what happened:

Flynn asked Russians to hold off responding to Obama's sanctions (and they did). He then lied about this ever happening. He admits that in his guilty plea.

That's not a stand up guy thing to do.

Do you have a link to his guilty please?

that's "pleas"

are you denying that he pled guilty? :rofl: his plea was entered in open court. :cuckoo:

A timeline by NBC news???? roflmbo

Back to the con talking points for you, me boy. You will like those answers much better. Cause you could care less about any answer that does not fit with what you WANT to believe. Sad way to exist, but it is what you like.

Ya and your different

Flynn is not going to be fined that much for one count of lying, and Mueller lets go of the Turkey thing, but there's no promise another prosecutor won't tee him up for that. If he withdrew the plea, he'd face the whole enchilada, and the legal fees. He's keeping his pension and coming out of this pretty much intact.
Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to FBI, is cooperating with Mueller - CNNPolitics

Forum List

Back