Manafort and Flynn descending into a legal hell

Flynn will walk...

11032334-prisoner-dragging-a-heavy-metal-ball.jpg

Flynn is a standup guy.
I despise Mueller for attacking a guy who he knew wouldn't have enough money to defend himself.

Well, you're somewhat "correct".....Flynn was not that rich and Flynn DID want to hit the jackpot by joining the Trump charade to make millions betraying our country.

Flynn is a standup guy.
I despise Mueller for attacking a guy who he knew wouldn't have enough money to defend himself.

Well, you're somewhat "correct".....Flynn was not that rich and Flynn DID want to hit the jackpot by joining the Trump charade to make millions betraying our country.

I love to watch you folks on the left pontificate about how everyone in the Trump Administration is out to "get rich" when you buffoons just supported Hillary Clinton for President...one half of the sleaziest, money grubbing couple to EVER to disgrace the Oval Office!

I love to watch you folks on the left pontificate about how everyone in the Trump Administration is out to "get rich" when you buffoons just supported Hillary Clinton for President...one half of the sleaziest, money grubbing couple to EVER to disgrace the Oval Office!

That's funny, since half the folks in the Trump administration are rich, which was their only qualification for the job. The rest are trying to get rich quick, to keep up with the Trumps.

Flynn is a standup guy.

Flynn is dumber than a sack of hammers and deserves his fate.

He accepted a speaking fee of $25,000 from the Russian government less than two years after leaving the US military, in violation of federal law.

He worked for the Turkish government and failed to register as a foreign agent. While working in the Trump White House he participated in negotiations with the Turkish government, without disclosing his conflict of interest.

He discussed lifting sanctions with the Russian Ambassador on the telephone. As a member of Obama’s National Security staff, with top secret clearance he KNEW that phone was tapped.

And he lied to the FBI.

LOCK HIM UP!!! LOCK HIM UP!!!!

Most of the charges against Manafort are a joke and I expect Trump to pardon Flynn

Not going to happen. The New York State Attorney General has a basket full of additional charges he will file if Trump pardons Manafort. Trump can only pardon federal crimes.

Manafort will die in jail, if his Russian creditors don’t kill him first.

Flynn is a standup guy.

Stand up guys do not lie to everyone including FBI.
I dunno. I sometimes wonder if the FBI are really "the good guys." Their ends sometimes justify their means.

Although Trump engaged the Russian's help, and he's disgusting.

Just so you understand what happened:

Flynn asked Russians to hold off responding to Obama's sanctions (and they did). He then lied about this ever happening. He admits that in his guilty plea.

That's not a stand up guy thing to do.

Do you have a link to his guilty please?

In the time it took you to type that post, you could have googled it.

And a better question is...when does Mueller start investigating the REAL collusion that took place between Russians and one of the candidates in the last election? Hint...it's not Trump!

They’re already looking at Jill Stein.

So let me see how this works in your world, Dragonlady...

Hillary Clinton and the DNC pay millions to have a phony dossier put out by an ex British MI6 agent through Russian nationals to hide it's origins attempting to smear the other party's candidate leading up to the election...

Then the Obama White House uses what they KNOW is phony dossier paid for by Clinton to go in front of a FISA court and ask for a warrant to spy on the candidate of the opposing party...

But you think the problem is Jill Stein?

The PROBLEM is that we've wasted a year investigating the people who were wronged and haven't started investigating the people who DID collude with foreign nationals to subvert our election and an Administration that "weaponized" both the Justice Department and the IRS to use against it's political opponents and NEITHER have been exposed for what they've done!

.....but, but, eternal moron......WHO ran on the mantra about "draining the swamp"?

I, for one, never liked the Clintons, but at least they did not bullshit (as the idiot Trump has convinced you morons) with his demagoguery.

As the swamp drains, the Leviathan Trump emerges more clearly, and Mueller the Harpooner readies his deadly weapon!

And a better question is...when does Mueller start investigating the REAL collusion that took place between Russians and one of the candidates in the last election? Hint...it's not Trump!

Hillary Clinton and the DNC pay millions to have a phony dossier put out by an ex British MI6 agent through Russian nationals to hide it's origins attempting to smear the other party's candidate leading up to the election...

Then the Obama White House uses what they KNOW is phony dossier paid for by Clinton to go in front of a FISA court and ask for a warrant to spy on the candidate of the opposing party...

The PROBLEM is that we've wasted a year investigating the people who were wronged and haven't started investigating the people who DID collude with foreign nationals to subvert our election and an Administration that "weaponized" both the Justice Department and the IRS to use against it's political opponents and NEITHER have been exposed for what they've done!

fusion GPS was originally hired by a (R). after they dropped them, hillary's campaign picked them up. when steele saw that a crime was being committed IN REAL TIME, he contacted the FBI. that dossier is anything BUT fake. the FBI confirms most info in that real dossier.... names, dates, & locations were corroborated by a human contact inside the trump campaign.

oopsie.... trump had a mole tipping off the FBI before the election. :abgg2q.jpg:

fusion GPS was originally hired by a (R). after they dropped them, hillary's campaign picked them up. when steele saw that a crime was being committed IN REAL TIME, he contacted the FBI. that dossier is anything BUT fake. the FBI confirms most info in that real dossier.... names, dates, & locations were corroborated by a human contact inside the trump campaign.

oopsie.... trump had a mole tipping off the FBI before the election. :abgg2q.jpg:

Oh, bullshit! James Comey has already admitted that most of the information in the "dossier" was never corroborated by the FBI! The dossier is almost completely FAKE! What "human contact" inside of the Trump campaign supposedly verified this information? Give us a name!

reality

give it a try!

.....but, but, eternal moron......WHO ran on the mantra about "draining the swamp"?

I, for one, never liked the Clintons, but at least they did not bullshit (as the idiot Trump has convinced you morons) with his demagoguery.

Did you just claim that the Clintons...Slick Willie and Hillary Clinton don't "bullshit"? You have no sense of shame...do you, Nat? Bill Clinton and his wife are both serial liars and have been FOR DECADES!

reality

give it a try!

You mean the "alternative universe" that you people live in...where somehow Trump is guilty of Russian collusion even though the REAL collusion took place between Hillary Clinton, the DNC and Russians? You on the left have no desire to deal with reality...because reality is that Clinton is the one who's dirty and Trump isn't!

Forum List

Back