Manafort attempted to tamper with potential witnesses--bail revocation requested!

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Manafort attempted to tamper with potential witnesses -U.S. special counsel

Headed for the big house!

President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, who has been indicted by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, attempted to tamper with potential witnesses, Mueller said in a court filing on Monday.

Mueller, who is investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, asked the judge overseeing the case in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to revoke or revise an order releasing Manafort ahead of his trial.

Fine with me. But how is this supposed to prove "collusion" between Trump and Russia?

Time to put up or shut up.

Fine with me. But how is this supposed to prove "collusion" between Trump and Russia?

Say fella, why were so many high-ranking members of 45's campaign and administration communicating w/Russians?

Moreover, why did they all LIE about it?

President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, who has been indicted by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, attempted to tamper with potential witnesses, Mueller said in a court filing on Monday.

Mueller, who is investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, asked the judge overseeing the case in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to revoke or revise an order releasing Manafort ahead of his trial.

Doesn't sound good for Manafort.

MUELLER BOMBSHELL: MANAFORT WITNESS TAMPERING!

This is his second attempt. Right after the indictments he tried to write an op-ed under someone else's name.

The noose is tightening… Good.

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 5.58.24 PM.png

Looks like Kushner and Ivanka up in the corner there.

"Manafort can't be guilty, he is a close associate of the most honest and ethical person ever to occupy the Oval Office."

With all that is known, it's difficult to understand how anyone can repeat the above statement (or something similar) with a straight face. But, the idiot trump's mindless supporters do it every day.

With this being his second attempt to undermine the process, I imagine the judge in this case won’t be too pleased. Judges don’t like it when people try to circumvent the court.

Your hero Mewlers team has spent most of its time getting their ass whipped in court. They need a win.

Your hero Mewlers team has spent most of its time getting their ass whipped in court. They need a win.
Hmm..you must live in some alternate reality. Even when a judge has had issues with what they perceived as Mueller's motives..they still have always allowed his cases to go forward. Mueller has not had one case dismissed or impeded. Not one. Every charge has stuck,so far. not to mention that he has convictions....scalps to go with his indictments.
How do you call that 'getting his ass whipped in court'?

Trump needs a win...badly. That's why all the talk of pardons---he's scared. Not sure why...if he's done no wrong.

Ah nothing like using a scapegoat to get a win....Manafort has done nothing wrong but the idiot left doesn't care as long as Mueller gets a tiny tiny win that has ZERO to do with Russia.

Ah nothing like using a scapegoat to get a win....Manafort has done nothing wrong but the idiot left doesn't care as long as Mueller gets a tiny tiny win that has ZERO to do with Russia.
I gave you a funny on this one..because..that is funny! You so obviously don't have a clue that I almost feel sorry for you. I know it's deliberate...I get it, but to remain so uninformed--is pathetic.

I gave you a funny on this one..because..that is funny! You so obviously don't have a clue that I almost feel sorry for you. I know it's deliberate...I get it, but to remain so uninformed--is pathetic.
Quite informed actually snowflake. Manafort LIED to the FBI,hid money for work he did for UKRAINE not Russia.

Ah yes, collusion. A difficult thing to prove.

Or not. We call it "Follow the money".

De5aV5NXkAIMtbm.jpg:large

Quite informed actually snowflake. Manafort LIED to the FBI,hid money for work he did for UKRAINE not Russia.
A Russian PUPPET in the Ukraine.

Get it white, er, right tiny touches of snow.

Yeah, having to do with his activities long before Trump
Ex-Trump aide accused of witness tampering
According to Mr Mueller's motion, Mr Manafort tried to reach witnesses who could be called to testify about unlawful lobbying that he allegedly carried out on behalf of Ukraine's previous pro-Russian government.

Forum List

Back