Manafort attempted to tamper with potential witnesses--bail revocation requested!

Ah nothing like using a scapegoat to get a win....Manafort has done nothing wrong but the idiot left doesn't care as long as Mueller gets a tiny tiny win that has ZERO to do with Russia.
I gave you a funny on this one..because..that is funny! You so obviously don't have a clue that I almost feel sorry for you. I know it's deliberate...I get it, but to remain so uninformed--is pathetic.
Quite informed actually snowflake. Manafort LIED to the FBI,hid money for work he did for UKRAINE not Russia.
A Russian PUPPET in the Ukraine.

Get it white, er, right tiny touches of snow.
Still Ukraine you moron. Doesn't matter if the President of Ukraine at the time was a Russian ally or not he was working for the UKRANIAN PRESIDENT not the Russian one

Ah nothing like using a scapegoat to get a win....Manafort has done nothing wrong but the idiot left doesn't care as long as Mueller gets a tiny tiny win that has ZERO to do with Russia.
I gave you a funny on this one..because..that is funny! You so obviously don't have a clue that I almost feel sorry for you. I know it's deliberate...I get it, but to remain so uninformed--is pathetic.
Quite informed actually snowflake. Manafort LIED to the FBI,hid money for work he did for UKRAINE not Russia.

Still Ukraine you moron. Doesn't matter if the President of Ukraine at the time was a Russian ally or not he was working for the UKRANIAN PRESIDENT not the Russian one
You don't have a clue as to who he might have been working for..ultimately. Putin was pulling the strings on the Ukrainian President, he wasn't an ally, he was a puppet, pure and simple. Manafort was lapping up the money. He is a liar..a thief and an all around crook. That you would defend him shows how ethically bankrupt you are..not that that comes as any surprise.

You don't have a clue as to who he might have been working for..ultimately. Putin was pulling the strings on the Ukrainian President, he wasn't an ally, he was a puppet, pure and simple. Manafort was lapping up the money. He is a liar..a thief and an all around crook. That you would defend him shows how ethically bankrupt you are..not that that comes as any surprise.
We get it. ANYONE you don't like is a Russian Puppet...tighten that tinfoil hat on a little tighter.

We get it. ANYONE you don't like is a Russian Puppet...tighten that tinfoil hat on a little tighter.
You get that the good guys are on to the people serving the Russian agenda here in America.

Manafort attempted to tamper with potential witnesses -U.S. special counsel

Headed for the big house!

President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, who has been indicted by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, attempted to tamper with potential witnesses, Mueller said in a court filing on Monday.

Mueller, who is investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, asked the judge overseeing the case in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to revoke or revise an order releasing Manafort ahead of his trial.

Your hero Mewlers team has spent most of its time getting their ass whipped in court. They need a win.
Hmm..you must live in some alternate reality. Even when a judge has had issues with what they perceived as Mueller's motives..they still have always allowed his cases to go forward. Mueller has not had one case dismissed or impeded. Not one. Every charge has stuck,so far. not to mention that he has convictions....scalps to go with his indictments.
How do you call that 'getting his ass whipped in court'?

Trump needs a win...badly. That's why all the talk of pardons---he's scared. Not sure why...if he's done no wrong.

Same reality as you, you just deny it. Day by day Flynn’s guilty plea is in danger, and STILL, the best conviction Mewler got was 30 days. LESS then what one gets for annoise violation. I feel bad for y’all as all your happiness hinges on a washer up crappy old fart.

President Donald Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort, who has been indicted by U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller, attempted to tamper with potential witnesses, Mueller said in a court filing on Monday.

Mueller, who is investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, asked the judge overseeing the case in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia to revoke or revise an order releasing Manafort ahead of his trial.

Your hero Mewlers team has spent most of its time getting their ass whipped in court. They need a win.
Hmm..you must live in some alternate reality. Even when a judge has had issues with what they perceived as Mueller's motives..they still have always allowed his cases to go forward. Mueller has not had one case dismissed or impeded. Not one. Every charge has stuck,so far. not to mention that he has convictions....scalps to go with his indictments.

Trump needs a win...badly. That's why all the talk of pardons---he's scared. Not sure why...if he's done no wrong.

Same reality as you, you just deny it. Day by day Flynn’s guilty plea is in danger, and STILL, the best conviction Mewler got was 30 days. LESS then what one gets for annoise violation. I feel bad for y’all as all your happiness hinges on a washer up crappy old fart.
Yup...just 30days...tell me, have you considered just what Mueller got in return...for those cushy pleas?

Any day now. :)

Fine with me. But how is this supposed to prove "collusion" between Trump and Russia?

Time to put up or shut up.
The word "colllusion" never appears in the document appointing Mueller as special counselor. That's a Fox News drum designed to keep you willfully ignorant and your attention misdirected.

"Manafort can't be guilty, he is a close associate of the most honest and ethical person ever to occupy the Oval Office."

With all that is known, it's difficult to understand how anyone can repeat the above statement (or something similar) with a straight face. But, the idiot trump's mindless supporters do it every day.

Trump is already running as far away from Manafort as fast as he can.

It should not be surprising that so many of the people Trump hired are scumbags. It is human nature to surround yourself with people who are similar to yourself.

Say fella, why were so many high-ranking members of 45's campaign and administration communicating w/Russians?

Moreover, why did they all LIE about it?

It hilarious that there are supposedly million of progressive posters while only 2, or 3 - tops, do all the Progressive posting at USMB

Any day now. :)

Any day now what? You all said Trump would be impeached and frog walked into a party wagon by now. So far? Nothing.

LOL

We got him this time!!! Part 1,002,980
Yes, run from the question gringo.

speedy-gonzales-2.jpg

They will find out on Friday if he is getting his bail revoked. If he does, he will spend his time in prison. That can help you decide whether nor not to flip.

Talking to Russians -- is a crime!
Why did they all LIE about it gringo?

All we know for sure is that there was absolutely no collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign, which is what the allegations were and the Trump Administration denied by saying that there was no communication. You want to twist that into, "Someone in the Trump Administration once talked to a Russian, therefore he lied and Hillary becomes President" have at it

All we know for sure is that there was absolutely no collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign, which is what the allegations were and the Trump Administration denied by saying that there was no communication. You want to twist that into, "Someone in the Trump Administration once talked to a Russian, therefore he lied and Hillary becomes President" have at it
That's nice, but any ideas as to why did they ALL LIED gringo?

Any ideas at all?

Forum List

Back