Manafort attempted to tamper with potential witnesses--bail revocation requested!

All we know for sure is that there was absolutely no collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign, which is what the allegations were and the Trump Administration denied by saying that there was no communication. You want to twist that into, "Someone in the Trump Administration once talked to a Russian, therefore he lied and Hillary becomes President" have at it
That's nice, but any ideas as to why did they ALL LIED gringo?

Any ideas at all?

I explained it to you once already. Is there a grown up nearby that you can show this to? "All we know for sure is that there was absolutely no collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign, which is what the allegations were and the Trump Administration denied by saying that there was no communication. You want to twist that into, "Someone in the Trump Administration once talked to a Russian, therefore he lied and Hillary becomes President" have at it"

Fine with me. But how is this supposed to prove "collusion" between Trump and Russia?

Time to put up or shut up.
The word "colllusion" never appears in the document appointing Mueller as special counselor. That's a Fox News drum designed to keep you willfully ignorant and your attention misdirected.

How willfully ignorant and attention misdirected do you have to be in order to pursue an imaginary case against Trump for over a year? I hate to tell you this Fido, but you're barking up the wrong tree.

You idiots might as well be looking for unicorns.

It hilarious that there are supposedly million of progressive posters while only 2, or 3 - tops, do all the Progressive posting at USMB

You'd think they should at least get paid something for their labor, but they do it for free.

I explained it to you once already. Is there a grown up nearby that you can show this to? "All we know for sure is that there was absolutely no collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign, which is what the allegations were and the Trump Administration denied by saying that there was no communication. You want to twist that into, "Someone in the Trump Administration once talked to a Russian, therefore he lied and Hillary becomes President" have at it"
You didn't explain a damn thing, you're just making random disjointed nonsensical statements.

In any case, you do realize that lying is EVIDENCE of a crime, right?

you-know-you-done-fd-up-right.jpg

Who cares. Manafort's indictment is for charges that predates him even knowing Trump.

All we know for sure is that there was absolutely no collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign, which is what the allegations were and the Trump Administration denied by saying that there was no communication. You want to twist that into, "Someone in the Trump Administration once talked to a Russian, therefore he lied and Hillary becomes President" have at it
That's nice, but any ideas as to why did they ALL LIED gringo?

Any ideas at all?

Well...it's amusing how you want to jump straight to "No collusion" and skip all the other stuff. Now, I'm on record as believing that there was no collusion between Trump and Russia. So, we agree.
But...it is crystal clear that something was/is rotten about Trump's inner circle and Russia. You want us all to put blinders on and focus solely on Trump.
That's not going to happen. Many around Trump are going down. The evidence is mounting of their individual misdeeds. Shady financial dealings, attempting to conspire with a foreign power to get dirt on an opponent, money laundering, lying, fraud, and on and on. Everyone is going to get their day in court..while Trump openly threatens to undermine our entire legal system with pardons--the innocent do not need pardons.
Hillary is never going to be President--but Pence's gamble..may very well pay off. He's eaten a ton of Trump's shit...I wonder if that will come back on Trump some day?

Fine with me. But how is this supposed to prove "collusion" between Trump and Russia?

Time to put up or shut up.
The word "colllusion" never appears in the document appointing Mueller as special counselor. That's a Fox News drum designed to keep you willfully ignorant and your attention misdirected.

True. But given the provisions below, what does Manafort's actions dating back years before the campaign have to do with the campaign?

(i)

any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and

(ii)

any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and

(iii)

any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

If the Special Counsel believes it is necessary and appropriate, the Special Counsel is

authorized to prosecute federal crimes arising from the investigation of these matters.

You didn't explain a damn thing, you're just making random disjointed nonsensical statements.

In any case, you do realize that lying is EVIDENCE of a crime, right?

you-know-you-done-fd-up-right.jpg

Final time I'll explain it to you.

"All we know for sure is that there was absolutely no collusion between the Russian government and the Trump campaign, which is what the allegations were and the Trump Administration denied by saying that there was no communication. You want to twist that into, "Someone in the Trump Administration once talked to a Russian, therefore he lied and Hillary becomes President" have at it"

Why did so many Trumpers contact the Russians and lied about it?

America wants to know!!!

It hilarious that there are supposedly million of progressive posters while only 2, or 3 - tops, do all the Progressive posting at USMB

You'd think they should at least get paid something for their labor, but they do it for free.

The Koch Brother pay Rdean because "he makes us pee ourselves laughing at his ridiculous Progressive 'ideas'"

Good on the Koch Brothers. The entertainment value alone is well worth what little they're paying him.

Why did so many Trumpers contact the Russians and lied about it?

America wants to know!!!

What a long way down from "Putin hacked Hillarys inevitable election" to "someone in the Trump Campaign spoke to a Russian"
Hey Frank..you seem to have forgotten to reply to my post on this very subject..it was an answer to your post..#47?
any comments...on my take?

i really can’t overemphasize how much i respect paul manafort’s dedication to doing more crimes even when he knows he is being watched explicitly for crimes.

Forum List

Back