Manchin exposes Biden oil lease plan

Of course Joe has affected both the prices & supplies with his well known anti-fossil fuel positions.
They have spooked the entire industry with an uncertainty they didn't have with DT's policies. Investors don't like major uncertainty.
They have choked our supplies while simultaneously devaluing the dollar.

Of course Joe has affected both the prices & supplies with his well known anti-fossil fuel positions.
They have spooked the entire industry with an uncertainty they didn't have with DT's policies. Investors don't like major uncertainty.
They have choked our supplies while simultaneously devaluing the dollar.
How long has the fossil fuel industry known that changes are coming? Only 1.5 years ago?

How long has the fossil fuel industry known that changes are coming? Only 1.5 years ago?
What difference does it make and who do you think is qualified to speak on behalf of the entire fossil fuel industry here?

Manchin specifically said Biden hasn't affected the current price. But he's messing up what the oil production will be in a few years.

And I agree Biden's screwing up.
Not in that quote.

Manchin specifically said Biden hasn't affected the current price. But he's messing up what the oil production will be in a few years.

And I agree Biden's screwing up.

I brought this up hours ago and got slimes by a few Biden bootlickers now it is gaining more exposure.

Here it is again:

The Last Refuge

Alaska Senator Dan Sullivan Outlines Details of Biden Administration Actions to Block U.S. Oil Production

May 20, 2022 Sundance

Excerpt:

During a Senate Energy Committee hearing, Alaska Senator Dan Sullivan gives a list of actions taken by the Biden administration in the past three weeks to block U.S. oil production.

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm stated during the hearing that the Biden administration was doing everything possible to increase oil production and supply in the United States. Senator Sullivan quotes the actions of the Biden administration in the last three weeks which are exactly the opposite of the energy secretary claims. WATCH (3 minutes):

LINK

=====

Biden administration are screwing up over and over.

Last edited:
Biden shifts in the political wind too much to inspire the confidence of any industry beside the makers of “Depends”. Our economy will remain anemic as long as he’s in the WH and dems control anything.
sad but true .

What was it, a month or so ago he was going to open up additional leases to ease the gas issue.
I'm telling you, it's like Radar O'Rielly and the Colonel in the WH.

Sign here Sir.....

Nothing Democrats are doing makes sense unless you are a communist. 16% of the people last year bought electric cars.
Saw 1 in 4 got rid of them in California. Most of the others say they'd rather have one as a second car.

Forum List

Back