🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mandatory evac for parts of Oroville b/c of dam situation

Idiot Dems on the west coast are in love with the idea of European travel by train. Ignoring the fact that its quicker and cheaper to travel by plane.

Portland, OR has poured billions into light rail, while failing to build any new freeways or bridges in decades. Its traffic gridlock every day while the light rail trains buzz around half empty.
I bet the trains are full when Not My President protesters need to get around.

upload_2017-2-13_13-33-39.png

Residents near Oroville Dam evacuate over flooding fears | Daily Mail Online
====================================================

oh I bet Jerry Brown is gonna screw those people in ways they haven't even thought of yet.
He will screw them over , but hey rely on the Government for everything and eventually you will get screwed.

Don't worry this is all just a conspiracy.

View attachment 112138

Residents near Oroville Dam evacuate over flooding fears | Daily Mail Online
====================================================

oh I bet Jerry Brown is gonna screw those people in ways they haven't even thought of yet.
He will screw them over , but hey rely on the Government for everything and eventually you will get screwed.

Don't worry this is all just a conspiracy.

I just hung up the phone from speaking with Agenda 21 talk show host, Paul Preston. Paul shared details about the situation that are not being shared by the corporate controlled media. Here is what I have learned,

In the worst case scenario, one official said, an uncontrolled release from the dam could send a 30-foot wall of water downstream. Here are some details that Paul Preston has been able to learn.

1. In addition to the 30 foot wall of water, a 10 foot wall of water would engulf the entire valley below the dam in only a few minutes.
2. Where Paul lives, in Yuba City, the expected wall of water would be rampaging at a high rate of speed and maintain a depth of 10 feet.
3. Further downstream, lies Sacremento. Sacremento has a population of about 2 million people in the region. Further upstream in the Oroville area, authoriteis are having great trouble evacuating 200,000 people. How long would it take to evacuate 2 million? The rampaging wall of water that would hit Sacremento would be at least 5 feet high.
4. A warm, wet storm is expected on Wednesday. This will melt the snow and increase the pressure on the dam from snow melt and absolutely lead to a breach in the dam. THIS MEANS THAT SACREMENTO HAS TWO DAYS TO EVACUATE 2 MILLION PEOPLE!!! WHERE IS ...................................

Governor Brown: Evacuate Sacremento or One Million Could Die From Oroville Dam

I saw the damage to the spillway, and it's pretty bad. When the water started to go over the top of the dam, they decided to open the emergency spillway which is just a gully.

Fortunately, the dam is built on bedrock, so even if it is over topped it should still hold.

And, considering that last summer people were able to walk on the bottom of the lake, this could be a mixed blessing, but they really need to figure out a way to fix the spillway.

They missed the damn leaking into under that spillway. I watched several videos where one can see clearly that initial area was outside of the spillway was an area that had been leaching underground. Some people with videos are claiming that it was a bomb as a few that saw it up close and personal initially thought it had exploded. More like the water pressure built until it popped that initial breakdown.

They missed the damn leaking into under that spillway. I watched several videos where one can see clearly that initial area was outside of the spillway was an area that had been leaching underground. Some people with videos are claiming that it was a bomb as a few that saw it up close and personal initially thought it had exploded. More like the water pressure built until it popped that initial breakdown.

No, it wasn't a bomb, it was a failure of the spillway, and because the dam was at near capacity, they kept running the spillway and the water kept carving out a bigger and bigger hole.

I know it wasn't a bomb. It is clearly from the initial videos an area that pushed out because the water had gained force under it. That water would most likely be from somewhere in the earthen part of that dam and that is where it surfaced.

Last edited:
Is California about to experience extreme urban renewal?

If so....too bad.....it's the wrong part of the state in such sore need of that.

If so....too bad.....it's the wrong part of the state in such sore need of that.
Sad things is most people have no clue the danger from water like that. And if they are not reporting it and warning people it is even worse.

Sad things is most people have no clue the danger from water like that. And if they are not reporting it and warning people it is even worse.

They ARE reporting it, and people ARE being evacuated.

Hope everyone gets out OK... glad my family's upwards of the trouble.

Idiot Dems on the west coast are in love with the idea of European travel by train. Ignoring the fact that its quicker and cheaper to travel by plane.

Portland, OR has poured billions into light rail, while failing to build any new freeways or bridges in decades. Its traffic gridlock every day while the light rail trains buzz around half empty.
I bet the trains are full when Not My President protesters need to get around.
Democrats never practice what they preach. Not on any topic. Hypocriticus Maximus.

Forum List

Back