🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

It's the very definition of a SLAPP suit—a frivolous, baseless lawsuit, filed for no other purpose than to intimidate its target into silence over expressing something that the piece of shit filing the suit doesn't want to be expressed.
Well, if Jordan doesn't file an anti-Slapp motion, citing the NY law, you'll have your answer.
He hasn't yet, so I suspect I am correct, and you are not.

Jordan may have bigger, heavier weapons to use, than an anti-SLAPP motion.

My point is that corrupt subhuman criminal piece of shit Bragg's suit is pretty much a textbook example of a SLAPP, and so very easy to take down on that basis. I can think of some other legal principles that may or may not apply, by which Jordan may be able to bring much greater consequences to bear against corrupt subhuman criminal piece of shit Bragg.

An anti-SLAPP motion is absolutely a tool there, in Jordan's toolbox, ready for him to use. It might not be the best tool that he has.

Jordan may have bigger, heavier weapons to use, than an anti-SLAPP motion.

My point is that corrupt subhuman criminal piece of shit Bragg's suit is pretty much a textbook example of a SLAPP, and so very easy to take down on that basis. I can think of some other legal principles that may or may not apply, by which Jordan may be able to bring much greater consequences to bear against corrupt subhuman criminal piece of shit Bragg.

An anti-SLAPP motion is absolutely a tool there, in Jordan's toolbox, ready for him to use. It might not be the best tool that he has.
Subhuman huh?

Yes he did. Too late to think about that.

Bragg can blow this up into a nice puffy abuse of process case against him personally. Then he will be disbarred.

No, he didn't. That $5000 came into that office before Bragg was the DA and for a different investigation into Trump.

He did not say 'I'll get him'. which is a partisan spin..

He said "I will hold him accountable'. The difference is your statement is partisan spin, what Bragg said is common to DA's campaigning on holding known criminals accountable.

That was the point, Lisa.

Yeah, but we all know how ReNaziKLan's love their own spin.

No, he didn't. That $5000 came into that office before Bragg was the DA and for a different investigation into Trump.

And therein lies the rub. It was Cy Vance, Jr. who used the funds for his investigation, NOT ALVIN BRAGG. Bragg had nothing to do with the dispersal of those funds. Bragg suspended that investigation which resulted in at two Assistant D.A.'s quitting.

But as we know, the MAGA MAGGOT crowd would rather believe in an outrageous lie and the truth, just at who and what their Dear Leader says.

You don't know he is a criminal and that he falsified records, that's an accusation at this point. It's the courts job to determine that. I'm pretty sure you don't know any real details, you just read some headlines and ran with it.

And yes he was impeached twice, been investigated by a government group of his most hated enemies with the government at their disposal for years, accused of a metric shit ton of stuff, and been sued more times than weeks youve been alive and none of it ever amounted to anything. Hopefully when this shame of a trial is over and he walks away again maybe you'll finally get the idea he isn't what you want him to be.
LOCK HIM UP!

More MAGA MAGGOT rat fucking with Alvin Bragg. An envelope containing white power was sent to Alvin Bragg's Office. The powder was deemed non-lethal. This story is one hour old.

If Trump is innocent, the trial will bring it out, and the Democrats will be revealed to be corrupt. Trump cultists should be thrilled about that.

No Democrats are worried about a trial.

Every Trump cultist here is pants-crapping terrified.

That tells you all you need to know. Even the Trump cult losers don't believe their own nonsense.

Forum List

Back