🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

APTOPIX_Trump_Indictment_23094670092069-1000x668.jpg

Hey, you should have told that to Trump so he knew he didn't need show up at has arraignment on felony charges.

WW
He legally had to. That doesn’t mean he’s guilty you flaming idiot.

So if he fails to pull a rabbit out of his hat and convert a misdemeanor, out of SOL into felony charge, I'd guess he would either pay it back or be found in violation of the law.

Pay what back?

He legally had to. That doesn’t mean he’s guilty you flaming idiot.

Didn't say he's guilty, I said he's charged.

We won't know his legal guilt or innocence until some time next year after all the evidence is presented to a trial jury.

Wait what? You call me an flaming idiot when you are the one that thinks he was charged with misdemeanors?

That's funny.

WW

We won't know his legal guilt or innocence until some time next year after all the evidence is presented to a trial jury.

Wait what? You call me an flaming idiot when you are the one that thinks he was charged with misdemeanors?

That's funny.

WW
Getting charged by the “I”ll get him!” anti-Trump biased DA is meaningless. Just like with Pelosi’s “I’ll get him!” impeachments. Meaningless.

Garland himself needs to be indicted! Labeling parents as “domestic terrorists”
he was referring only to those who threatened election officials and officials in the Justice system, not everyone. but the vast majority of those who threatened were MAGA extremists.
and lying to Congress. Now a whistleblower has reported that he’s placed FBI spies in churches and Orthodox* communities! What is this….the Soviet Union circa 1962?

* what is meant by “Orthodox?” I belong to an orthodox shul.
Please provide evidence of this, thanks.

Getting charged by the “I”ll get him!” anti-Trump biased DA is meaningless. Just like with Pelosi’s “I’ll get him!” impeachments. Meaningless.

Please provide evidence where DA Bragg says 'I'll get him'.

Thanks,
Rumpole

he was referring only to those who threatened election officials and officials in the Justice system, not everyone. but the vast majority of those who threatened were MAGA extremists.

Please provide evidence of this, thanks.
1) So why didn’t Garland label the leftist who was threatening the life of a SCOTUS justice a domestic terrorist? The guy was right on the front lawn! Oh, right….he was on the left’s side.

2) They retracted the memo targeting “traditional Catholics” once it was leaked and resulted in backlash. Just more of the left‘s waging war on religious Americans.

That's funny.

WW
You idiot, you don't have the knowledge to discuss this do you? Here, educate yourself, fool.

Alvin Bragg’s theory is that because Trump lived in D.C., then Florida, the felony limitations period in New York is still open. He’s wrong.
The D.A. has charged Trump with felonies for a variety of reasons, one of which is to trigger the five- rather than two-year limitations period on bad bookkeeping crimes. Felonies often bring jail time, which is the left’s fever dream for Trump.
According to Cohen’s filed-in-federal-court sentencing memorandum, the Trump Organization “falsely accounted for these (hush money) payments as ‘legal expenses'” sometime in 2017. Thus, the D.A. had to bring any misdemeanor charge related to that transaction in 2019 and any felony charge in 2022 to survive a defense motion to dismiss. Bragg’s grand jury handed up charges in 2023 after the five-year limitations period expired.
On one hand, Bragg has alleged a factually unprovable charge (a post-election, election interference) to try to reach a more favorable time limit for charges. On the other, he has charged crimes that are plainly time-barred based on the chronology he wrote and published. Either way, he loses badly. The push and pull are tearing apart Bragg’s indictment, leaving him nothing on which to proceed.

"Members of Congress are not free to invade New York's sovereign authority for their or Mr. Trump's political aims," Bragg's office wrote in the lawsuit, accusing Jordan of searching for a pretext for "hauling Mr. Pomerantz to Washington for a retaliatory political circus."
Bragg doesn't know his ass from his briefcase. The second he used federal funds in his pursuit of Trump it gave Congress oversight authority. Jordan is chairman of the oversight committee. So, Bragg stepped into this of his own free will.

Let him sue, I hope he is sanctioned personally.

You idiot, you don't have the knowledge to discuss this do you? Here, educate yourself, fool.

Alvin Bragg’s theory is that because Trump lived in D.C., then Florida, the felony limitations period in New York is still open. He’s wrong.
The D.A. has charged Trump with felonies for a variety of reasons, one of which is to trigger the five- rather than two-year limitations period on bad bookkeeping crimes. Felonies often bring jail time, which is the left’s fever dream for Trump.
According to Cohen’s filed-in-federal-court sentencing memorandum, the Trump Organization “falsely accounted for these (hush money) payments as ‘legal expenses'” sometime in 2017. Thus, the D.A. had to bring any misdemeanor charge related to that transaction in 2019 and any felony charge in 2022 to survive a defense motion to dismiss. Bragg’s grand jury handed up charges in 2023 after the five-year limitations period expired.
On one hand, Bragg has alleged a factually unprovable charge (a post-election, election interference) to try to reach a more favorable time limit for charges. On the other, he has charged crimes that are plainly time-barred based on the chronology he wrote and published. Either way, he loses badly. The push and pull are tearing apart Bragg’s indictment, leaving him nothing on which to proceed.

Bragg is just not particularly bright. Trump maintained a home in New York with an official address. Trump's business has always been in New York with a designated agent for service of process. No. The statute was not tolled.

BWHAAAAAAaa Bragg has no case... The fact that the persecution is political in nature destroys his premise... Braggs abuse of power, trying to use a federal crime where he has no statutory right to do so, is going to sink this fool. GOOD LUCK LEFTITS... You're going to need it... Once this hits SCOTUS its going into the trash bin where it belongs.
crazy shit here

If Bragg is wrong about the statute if limitations, how come Trump hasn't filed a motion yet to dismiss the case based on that?

Bragg doesn't know his ass from his briefcase. The second he used federal funds in his pursuit of Trump it gave Congress oversight authority. Jordan is chairman of the oversight committee. So, Bragg stepped into this of his own free will.

Let him sue, I hope he is sanctioned personally.

He didn't use federal funds in pursuit of Trump.

He didn't use federal funds in pursuit of Trump.
Yes he did. Too late to think about that.

Bragg can blow this up into a nice puffy abuse of process case against him personally. Then he will be disbarred.

Forum List

Back