Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

Two problems:

1) the Dems are still stonewalling
2) the people who need to see all this won’t watch FOX

Seems like your problem is you don’t have evidence
Conspiracy theories don’t count

Seems like your problem is you don’t have evidence
Conspiracy theories don’t count

Why are the Dems refusing to turn over what we asked for? Because the evidence is in them! Otherwise, we wouldn’t have all this stonewalling.

Why are the Dems refusing to turn over what we asked for? Because the evidence is in them! Otherwise, we wouldn’t have all this stonewalling.

You are asking for evidence that doesn’t exist
Why won’t Democrats prove our wild claims for us?

You are asking for evidence that doesn’t exist
Why won’t Democrats prove our wild claims for us?
The evidence exists. When the Rs asked the Ds when they will finally turn over the evidence, they didn’t say it doesn’t exist. They said they didn’t know when.

Constitutional rights ARE being infringed. Bragg is working to reduce felony charges of dangerous violent criminals to misdemeanors
Evidence please. I think you have this wrong, Bragg stated that his office would no longer prosecute low-level offenses such as subway-fare evasion, resistance to arrest, or prostitution unless they were part of an accompanying felony charge. In a city like NY, you need to focus on the felonies, otherwise the judges docket backlogs soar and the serious stuff doesn't get prosecuted.
while scheming to attempt an heretofore untried path to raise an expired misdemeanor to a felony on the Dems’ political opponent.
The 34 counts are not expired. It's about crime, not political persuasion
Why can’t voters be allowed to decide if we want a pro-American
No corrupt criminal who is a threat to US National Security should be allowed anywhere near the nuke football, let alone be allowed to be put on a ballot.
as our next leader or to continue the destruction of the country with the demented man folding to the Communists?
Weasel words, not a stitch of truth to any of it. You are blinded by partisan rhetoric in the right wing echo chamber.

It's the very definition of a SLAPP suit—a frivolous, baseless lawsuit, filed for no other purpose than to intimidate its target into silence over expressing something that the piece of shit filing the suit doesn't want to be expressed.
That doesn’t make any sense. Bragg is merely suing to stop the subpoenas from Jordan. Jordan is free to run his mouth as much as he wants and this lawsuit doesn’t attempt to stop him.

It's the very definition of a SLAPP suit—a frivolous, baseless lawsuit, filed for no other purpose than to intimidate its target into silence over expressing something that the piece of shit filing the suit doesn't want to be expressed.

Which is what Jordan is trying to do to Bragg.

Leftists always accuse the other side of doing what they themselves do, and always fail to see it. It’s mystifying.

Leftists always accuse the other side of doing what they themselves do, and always fail to see it. It’s mystifying.
It's consequentially referred to as a Political tactic Democrats
pull out of their collective rabbits hat or :
Projection
for dummies,of course.Who else qualifies.

That doesn’t make any sense. Bragg is merely suing to stop the subpoenas from Jordan. Jordan is free to run his mouth as much as he wants and this lawsuit doesn’t attempt to stop him.
Since when is a proud yet unlawful New York DA allowed to usurp
the Authority of the House Judiciary Chairman.
Like never Bub.

Well, if Jordan doesn't file an anti-Slapp motion, citing the NY law, you'll have your answer.

He hasn't yet, so I suspect I am correct, and you are not.

The costs of the witch-hunt against Trump by the DA are borne by taxpayers on both sides as well. The estimated costs for indicting Trump are already over $100 million to the city.
And, with this indictment coming, I am hopeful Fani Willis will indict and Garland will empanel a grand jury.

And, with this indictment coming, I am hopeful Fani Willis will indict and Garland will empanel a grand jury.
Garland himself needs to be indicted! Labeling parents as “domestic terrorists” and lying to Congress. Now a whistleblower has reported that he’s placed FBI spies in churches and Orthodox* communities! What is this….the Soviet Union circa 1962?

* what is meant by “Orthodox?” I belong to an orthodox shul.

Hey Hey Hey.... I'm fat Alvin.....
Fat Albert GIFs | Tenor

This guy Bragg thinks he's a little dictator over in NY doesn't he? I can't wait til he's behind bars and fired!
Well ... when you have an IQ of 60 (and I'm being generous). ... what can you expect?

Forum List

Back