🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

The state case is past statute of limitations.

Trump's charges are felonys which have a base 5 year SOL that can be extended for an additional 5 years for any periods that the defendant was outside New York State.

2017 + 5 = 2022 for the base.

Now I understand that Trump has spent extended periods (years) outside of New York while living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in DC and at Mar-a-Lago in FL. That easily takes it into 2023.

So no, the SOL isn't past.

WW

Trump's charges are felonys which have a base 5 year SOL that can be extended for an additional 5 years for any periods that the defendant was outside New York State.

2017 + 5 = 2022 for the base.

Now I understand that Trump has spent extended periods (years) outside of New York while living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in DC and at Mar-a-Lago in FL. That easily takes it into 2023.

So no, the SOL isn't past.

WW
Yes it is past for the misdemeanor which is what I posted.

Then Bragg should be ok since Congress didn't give that $5000 to his office.
So if he fails to pull a rabbit out of his hat and convert a misdemeanor, out of SOL into felony charge, I'd guess he would either pay it back or be found in violation of the law.

Yes it is past for the misdemeanor which is what I posted.

1681325494149.png

No it's not. You said the case was past the statute of limitation. The indictment was for a felony not a misdemeanor.

WW

Forum List

Back