🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

This guy Bragg thinks he's a little dictator over in NY doesn't he? I can't wait til he's behind bars and fired!
He's following orders from his boss.
20230409_084059.jpg

Yeah I know what Bragg charged him with. I gave you evidence that it's not going anywhere which you refuse to discuss...You just diss the link....what a fool.

LOLz

You didn't provide "evidence" you linked to a Federalist talking head peace.

Actual evidence in this case will be presented to the court.

WW

I’m not doing all your homework for you. It’s been repeatedly reported that this was his campaign promise.
He did not say 'I'll get him'. which is a partisan spin..

He said "I will hold him accountable'. The difference is your statement is partisan spin, what Bragg said is common to DA's campaigning on holding known criminals accountable.

That was the point, Lisa.

1) So why didn’t Garland label the leftist who was threatening the life of a SCOTUS justice a domestic terrorist? The guy was right on the front lawn! Oh, right….he was on the left’s side.
Garland is more zen like, you know, speak softly and carry a big stick. He's a different breed. Your point isn't really a point.
2) They retracted the memo targeting “traditional Catholics” once it was leaked and resulted in backlash. Just more of the left‘s waging war on religious Americans.

Find a better source, never heard of that one. If that is a serious news item, it will be carried elsewhere.

"Members of Congress are not free to invade New York's sovereign authority for their or Mr. Trump's political aims," Bragg's office wrote in the lawsuit, accusing Jordan of searching for a pretext for "hauling Mr. Pomerantz to Washington for a retaliatory political circus."

There's no pretext, Pomerantz put his self under the gun in his book.

The Manhattan DA's office used some federal funds to investigate Trump. There's your nexus.

Bragg's lawsuit is D.O.A. After all, a Democrat House pursued Trump tax records among other matters and argued in court they had a valid legislative purpose behind their subpoenaing records, etc. Lower courts after hearings upheld the various subpoenas and SCOTUS said fine.

And since they got the tax records it's been radio silence.

Garland is more zen like, you know, speak softly and carry a big stick. He's a different breed. Your point isn't really a point.

Find a better source, never heard of that one. If that is a serious news item, it will be carried elsewhere.
How about Newsweek, then? A ledtist publication. It writes how the memo targeting “radical traditional Catholics” was retracted after the whistleblower leaked it.

Honestly? Religious people, with traditional values, are the danger? YES they are - to the Marxist left who cheers on transgenders in girls’ locker rooms and taking children to drag shows.

Of course there’s evidence. Why were the Democrats refusing to turn over the documents requested?

And just exactly do you know Dems are refusing to turn over "documents" as you claim.

When did you learn of this and who told you about this. Where were you when you learned.

Do you have actual, verifiable physical proof to back this up or is your typical MAGA MAGGOT BULL SHIT.

And just exactly do you know Dems are refusing to turn over "documents" as you claim.

When did you learn of this and who told you about this. Where were you when you learned.

Do you have actual, verifiable physical proof to back this up or is your typical MAGA MAGGOT BULL SHIT.
MAGAs know a lot of stuff the rest of the world does not.

You yourself sound like a closeted fag with this nonsense. :auiqs.jpg:
Hmm. Studies say people like you who project that bullshit are actually much more likely to be gay themselves. Plus the fact that you’re thinking about men ejaculating. Own your gayness. You’re supposed to be proud of that per your Dem masters. Doesn’t change the fact that Bragg’s is getting slapped stupid as the court already refused to give him a restraining order so he is getting hauled in front of Congress.

Hey dumbfuck, testimony has shown that Bragg withheld 600 pages of evidence. Your ignorance is your typical libturd stupidity.

Hmm. Studies say people like you who project that bullshit are actually much more likely to be gay themselves. Plus the fact that you’re thinking about men ejaculating. Own your gayness. You’re supposed to be proud of that per your Dem masters. Doesn’t change the fact that Bragg’s is getting slapped stupid as the court already refused to give him a restraining order so he is getting hauled in front of Congress.
Do you have links to these studies? I am not doing that literature search.

Doesn't dissolve NY State sovereignty.

The only circumstance warranting congressional intervention is if there are constitutional rights being infringed.
So, the best Jordan can do is conduct a 'field hearing'.

But, the Bragg suit will quash it, most likely.

Oops.
Wrong. As usual. Oops. See idiot, once that fat moron criminal lover Bragg used any federal money, he is under their oversight. Period. But the way, Bragg already got bitch slapped when the courts REFUSED his TRO request. Oops indeed.

it was an investigation, not a trial silly one!

and TRUMP refused to let us hear his side by not allowing his administration and chief of staff honor their subpoenas to testify.

trump doesn't want us to know his side...
It was a one sided witch hunt with Schittferbrains caught fabricating evidence AGAIN, proven perjury from the “committee” and their star witness, and your hero Liz Cheney getting a royal ass kicking from her constituents you ignorant liar. You don’t care about the truth anyway.

From what I know, Pomerantz's book has details of how Bragg's office has politicized the Trump investigation. If he put out a book, I doubt there's a NDA.

Sounds plausible, but still; why is Bragg intervening over a subpoena to Pomerantz and what gives him standing to bring the action? Thus my thinking about an NDA.

We know Bragg politicized the Trump issue from the time Bragg ran for the office when on numerous occasions he [Bragg] spoke about getting Trump.

How about Newsweek, then? A ledtist publication. It writes how the memo targeting “radical traditional Catholics” was retracted after the whistleblower leaked it.

Honestly? Religious people, with traditional values, are the danger? YES they are - to the Marxist left who cheers on transgenders in girls’ locker rooms and taking children to drag shows.

The article provides a clear summary of the leaked document and the FBI's response. However, it could benefit from providing more context about why the document was created in the first place and whether there have been any incidents involving RTCs to justify the document's existence. Additionally, the article predominantly features conservative voices criticizing the FBI, which may create a perception of bias. Including a broader range of perspectives or providing more information on the FBI's rationale for creating the document would help balance the coverage.

Cheers
Rumpole

Sounds plausible, but still; why is Bragg intervening over a subpoena to Pomerantz and what gives him standing to bring the action? Thus my thinking about an NDA.

We know Bragg politicized the Trump issue from the time Bragg ran for the office when on numerous occasions he [Bragg] spoke about getting Trump.
That or Pomerantz knows some things that would be very damaging to Bragg if they became public knowledge.

This guy Bragg thinks he's a little dictator over in NY doesn't he? I can't wait til he's behind bars and fired!
Well there you have it. The Democrat GET TRUMP campaign has gone full retard. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back