🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

I have not heard a single person argue that he did not do it. The defense is all about the statue of limitations, or not really a felony to attach it to, etc, but no one I have heard so far deny he committed misnomers.
Do you even know what a misnomer is?

Didn't do what?

There was no manufactured outrage when Cy Vance, Jr. was investigating the Traitor....none. Now that the Traitor has been indicted, it's like Katie Bar The Door.....the new Manhattan D.A. (African-American) dared to indict the Traitor. Vance, who is WHITE received lots negative press from Cons, but they did not sue him ever.

How dare an African-American D.A. in New York do his job. He must think he has that right.....which he does.
Bragg would still be a dangerous, anti constitutional, fat rat bastard if he were an Albino. His party's ideology is his problem, not his color.

Oh, I am sure that is his only motivation, I doubt he is just doing it because he thinks it is the right thing to do. Why to you think Jordan is going after him?
Because Bragg is a scum bag who is asbusing his office.

He goes after Trump in a really fucked up way, even announcing that he is going after Trump before he even knew of any crime. He uses federal funds to do it, which means it now falls under the jurisdiction of the House Oversight Committee. They subpoena him to get said oversight on the matter, then he uses his law degree to file a frivolous lawsuit against Jim for doing his job?

Bragg is about to make some powerful enemies. Now Congress is going to REALLY turn the screws. :laugh:

He did not use federal funds to go after Trump.

He did not use federal funds to go after Trump.
Yes he did. You clearly arent getting accurate news from your left wing propaganda sources.

Mr. Bragg’s office said last week that $5,000 in federal funds was spent investigating the Trump Organization and Mr. Trump between October 2019 and August 2021. Most of that money was spent on Supreme Court litigation, according to a letter penned by Mr. Bragg’s general counsel, Leslie Dubeck.

And that cements Jordans right to oversite. Who gave him the funds and how much was used in this political persecution.. This is going to get very ugly very quickly for Bragg...
The judges in Bragg's circle had better step back too....

I am betting on SCOTUS supporting the right of the state over the overreach of the Fed Govt.
That too is a possible outcome. But I suspect that they might hesitate to make such a ruling. Any legitimate federal governmental purpose to conduct a hearing into the possibly political partisan way a local prosecutor chooses to “enforce” a State’s laws certainly bears upon the issue of equal protection of the laws.

Furthermore, the use of federal funds to conduct a local “investigation” is a reasonable factor for all federal courts to consider.

Yes he did. You clearly arent getting accurate news from your left wing propaganda sources.

Mr. Bragg’s office said last week that $5,000 in federal funds was spent investigating the Trump Organization and Mr. Trump between October 2019 and August 2021. Most of that money was spent on Supreme Court litigation, according to a letter penned by Mr. Bragg’s general counsel, Leslie Dubeck.

Bragg wasn't DA until 2022. So how on Earth did he spend federal money investigating Trump between 2019 and 2021?

Furthermore, those federal funds did not come from Congress.

This guy Bragg thinks he's a little dictator over in NY doesn't he? I can't wait til he's behind bars and fired!

Dems always win.

fascists killer.jpg

Forum List

Back