🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

Actually Bragg failed to specify which of the federal vs state election law violations his elevation to felony was based on.

But don't worry. Trumps lawyers only need to request a "bill of particulars" and the D.A. will have to answer which specific crime the felony is based on.
Isn’t that what an indictment is for?

This guy Bragg thinks he's a little dictator over in NY doesn't he? I can't wait til he's behind bars and fired!
Sure why not? The Democrats just use the laws as their personal butt wipe. Bragg will probably be invited to the White House to receive the Congressional medal of honor.

Isn’t that what an indictment is for?
What is a bill of particulars in NY?

A Demand for a Bill of Particulars is “a list of written questions from one party to another asking for details (particulars) about a claim or defense.” While it is not technically considered discovery, a Demand for a Bill of Particulars can be used to get information regarding a claim or defense.

It is always so wildly inventive the way you tell it, unlike the others who all prefer completely different things like personal liberty, minimal government and the right to the fruits of one's own labor.

Those are all the things I champion on here daily. That is why I am not a Repub like you or a Dem.

Anyone that supports minimal government could not possibly support the Fed Govt sticking its nose into a state legal issue.

Which is why you support it, you are the opposite of one that wants minimal government

So what? That’s federal funds, putting Bragg under federal jurisdiction and oversight. Oops.
Now triggered uninformed asshole Gator better explain how he “thinks” it’s funny that people with oversight of federal money want answers from fat man Bragg, who used federal money. But you’ll just put up your funny face and run away like usual.

Forum List

Back