🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

Its a tactic, a ploy. Actually the law suit is meant to intimidate Jordan / the committee, delay the subpoenas, and delay having to provide the Oversight Committee the documents
Duh. Gym is getting his hand slapped for meddling in affairs he has no business doing.
I won't be surprised when Bragg calls Jordan a 'racist' next.
Just don't blow your load.

Duh. Gym is getting his hand slapped for meddling in affairs he has no business doing.

Just don't blow your load.
Hey dumbfuck, Bragg has admitted he used FEDERAL money. Putting Jordan in a position of oversight. Oops. Now please keep your fantasies of men blowing loads in front of you to yourself.

This guy Bragg thinks he's a little dictator over in NY doesn't he? I can't wait til he's behind bars and fired!
I thought there was talk that Bragg was going to be disbarred. The public needs protection from people who act like he does.

I thought there was talk that Bragg was going to be disbarred. The public needs protection from people who act like he does.
Manhattan DA Bragg and the DA involved in the Perry case both are Soros funded and there for one purpose to use our laws as tools against political opponents

And there are many more across the land

Last edited:
That was from money seized and from before Bragg investigated Trump.

Bragg's office has told the committee it used $5,000 in federal funds to investigate Trump and his namesake family company from 2019 to 2021.
The office said that money came from $1 billion of asset forfeiture it secured for the government in the last 15 years.
Regardless, if he used it for a state investigation appears to be an issue.

You think Congress gets to control local prosecutions over $5,000 in confiscated funds?
Were they used for federal crimes is the issue.

Nobody seems to notice, Bragg's subpoena is to stop Mike Pomerantnz from testifying about revelations he made in his recent book on the Bragg investigations, about these issues are politically motivated.

God forbid that comes out.

Were they used for federal crimes is the issue.

Nobody seems to notice, Bragg's subpoena is to stop Mike Pomerantnz from testifying about revelations he made in his recent book on the Bragg investigations, about these issues are politically motivated.

God forbid that comes out.

So what is Bragg using as a reason for his attempt to stop Pomerantz from having to testify? He [Pomerantz] left his job at the Manhattan DA's office months ago. 🤔

Is Bragg going to claim an NDA? 😎

Forum List

Back