🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhattan DA Bragg sues Republican Jim Jordan

"Members of Congress are not free to invade New York's sovereign authority for their or Mr. Trump's political aims," Bragg's office wrote in the lawsuit, accusing Jordan of searching for a pretext for "hauling Mr. Pomerantz to Washington for a retaliatory political circus."
Bragg is the one who's trying to drag federal charges into this, thereby diluting NY 'sovereign authority.' This incident is a misdemeanor and, way past statue of limitations and, even Bragg himself refused to prosecute it at that time. He's basically taken a settled misdemeanor and is trying to magically turn it into a federal beef by claiming Trump somehow used campaign donations to pay his lawyer who is really the one that paid Stormy. He is trying to prove that Trump paid Stormy for political reasons with political donations which would be a Federal beef. I think Bragg is doing this to pay off the million dollars Soros gave him because he (Bragg) promised to get rid of Trump. By playing 'Fed' with the settled charges, Bragg virtually opened the door for Congressional oversight.

Last edited:
LOL at you. He used FEDERAL money. That puts him under FEDERAL oversight. Period. End of argument. You seem to think Bragg can bring federal charges at the state level after the feds refused to prosecute.

:itsok:

Bragg is the one who's trying to drag federal charges into this, thereby diluting NY 'sovereign authority.' This incident is a misdemeanor and, way past statue of limitations and, even Bragg himself refused to prosecute it at that time. He's basically taken a settled misdemeanor and is trying to magically turn it into a federal beef by claiming Trump somehow used campaign donations to pay his lawyer who is really the one that paid Stormy. He is trying to prove that Trump paid Stormy for political reasons with political donations which would be a Federal beef. I think Bragg is doing this to pay off the million dollars Soros gave him because he (Bragg) promised to get rid of Trump. By playing 'Fed' with the settled charges, Bragg virtually opened the door for Congressional oversight.
Bragg does not have authority to file federal charges, that is why he filed state charges

I've followed Bragg over the years...he's not exactly Oliver Wendell Scalia

my guess is Mr Bragg will not try this lawsuit himself...a good criminal defense attorney will crush him

New York is one of the states that has laws specifically against SLAPP lawsuits. This is not going to work out well for corrupt piece-of-shit Bragg.

With any luck, perhaps this stunt will get him disbarred.

You're dreaming. Jordan can file a anti SLAPP motion hoping the NY law will apply, but the facts of the case to not equal a SLAPP lawsuit , mainly because
1. the costs of the Jordan suit are paid by taxpayers on both sides,
2 this is intra government, there is no 'pubic participation' being suppressed (the PP in SLAPP)
3. Any litigation arising out of a former president who is a candidate will be fast-tracked.

Therefore, the public participation supposed to be prevented, the financial injury incurred in a SLAPP and the burdensome delays a SLAPP causes that an anti-SLAPP law is supposed to cure is a moot point so the NY Law Jordan hopes to apply to the motion will not apply.

In short, Bragg's suit is not a SLAPP suit.

Cheers,
Rumpole

Last edited:
But he did not declassify them. Then he refused to return them.
1) He said he declassified them, and he was negotiating for their return.

2) And Biden stole classified info from the SCIF when he was a Senator - and not entitled to take anything. Then he had them all over his houses, at the office (where the enemy Chinese worked as well), and even in a garage where his druggie son could get at them.

You're dreaming. Jordan can file a SLAPP motion, but the facts of the case are not within the purview of SLAPP (mainly because the costs of the Jordan suit are paid by taxpayers on both sides, so the financial injury SLAPP is supposed to cure is a moot point) and thus the NY Law won't be applicable.

Cheers,
Rumpole
The costs of the witch-hunt against Trump by the DA are borne by taxpayers on both sides as well. The estimated costs for indicting Trump are already over $100 million to the city.

1) He said he declassified them, and he was negotiating for their return.

2) And Biden stole classified info from the SCIF when he was a Senator - and not entitled to take anything. Then he had them all over his houses, at the office (where the enemy Chinese worked as well), and even in a garage where his druggie son could get at them.
Are you in the psychic declassification camp? And if Biden broke the law, charge him too. Since a couple years before Obama got elected I have heard thousands of things the Republicans know and finally had the smoking gun...yet nothing ever happened. I have actually heard Hillary's name going around again and I do think she should have lost her security clearance, still nuthin. Just like the voter fraud fantasy. It just goes on and on.

Forum List

Back