Manhood Has Shifted To The Left And Down

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
This lady lays it out how liberals have ruined black men and black families

I've never seen a male Leftist that strikes me as a real man. They are all effeminate worms, sculpted by the feminist movement, pruned of all testicular fortitude. They are metrosexual freaks equipped with only the plumbing of real men and sometimes not even that.

Manhood Has Shifted To The Left And Down

That tends to happen with old age, but mine still prefers the right side....

I've never seen a male Leftist that strikes me as a real man. They are all effeminate worms, sculpted by the feminist movement, pruned of all testicular fortitude. They are metrosexual freaks equipped with only the plumbing of real men and sometimes not even that.
Then why are you without a woman if all the leftist are effeminate pansies?

Then why are you without a woman if all the leftist are effeminate pansies?
I'm married to a woman. You?

Me neither. Except for Pogo of course. :)

If only they could learn how to use over-compensating tough-guy avatars and suck vicarious machismo from our military, all while chanting, "This is my rifle, this is my gun" as part of an NRA circle jerk.

If only they could learn how to use over-compensating tough-guy avatars and suck vicarious machismo from our military, all while chanting, "This is my rifle, this is my gun" as part of an NRA circle jerk.
Just wondering.

Are you pre or post op?

55221372.jpg

Forum List

Back