Manhunt for "Oathkeeper"

Well, I'm sorry to find out that Mo is as big of a nut as BuggerReb.

I am highly disappointed.

I can't really understand the point of view of these fringe groups.

Lawmen are searching for him and they're sending out an alert about his ties to anti-government militia groups.

Known for posting anti-government YouTube videos, the self-proclaimed patriot has tried to paint his charges as a conspiracy of the federal government.

Dyer is charged in Stephens County with sexually abusing a child.

He has also been in federal court for possession of a stolen military grenade launcher.

Sheriff warns of fugitive, armed, extremely dangerous - KFOR

Child molestation is terrible, and if he is guilty of the charge he should be put away for life.

Just what is wrong though with posting anti government video's on YouTube? We as Americans have a right to free speech, and also a right to form militia. These are both guaranteed to us by the U.S. Constitution.

The real question should be,"Why are they persecuting this man for exercising his rights?"

Scary when the government tries to suppress these rights.

Nothing. It just makes him a much more dangerous alleged child molester than the average alleged child molester.

He's not being persecuted for exercising his rights. He's being prosecuted for molestation and possessing either an M-203 or Mk-19 that was stolen from the military.

I watch the man and listen to his words in this video:

Manhunt On For Ex-Marine Oathkeeper Accused Of Rape | TPMMuckraker

And feel sad for him. Combat obviously twisted him. A lot of the stuff he says on the video are sentiments a lot of us who served in Afghanistan or Iraq have (about how pointless the wars are).

However, In his case, eventually anger towards the government leads to a cognitive dissonance where the government is now responsible for the child rape charges against you.

It's absurd. Being a pissed off veteran doesn't give you a blank check when it comes to the law of the land.

Maybe Dyer is innocent of these charges. He hung one jury. If that's the case, he should have appeared for the second trial. Not fled and had his girlfriend torch his house.

I am not sympathetic to him, and I am not buying this bullshit "It's a federal government conspiracy" crap.

Some of these people are obviously losing their grip on reality.

I can't really understand the point of view of these fringe groups.

Lawmen are searching for him and they're sending out an alert about his ties to anti-government militia groups.

Known for posting anti-government YouTube videos, the self-proclaimed patriot has tried to paint his charges as a conspiracy of the federal government.

Dyer is charged in Stephens County with sexually abusing a child.

He has also been in federal court for possession of a stolen military grenade launcher.

Sheriff warns of fugitive, armed, extremely dangerous - KFOR

Child molestation is terrible, and if he is guilty of the charge he should be put away for life.

Just what is wrong though with posting anti government video's on YouTube? We as Americans have a right to free speech, and also a right to form militia. These are both guaranteed to us by the U.S. Constitution.

The real question should be,"Why are they persecuting this man for exercising his rights?"

Nothing. It just makes him a much more dangerous alleged child molester than the average alleged child molester.

He's not being persecuted for exercising his rights. He's being prosecuted for molestation and possessing either an M-203 or Mk-19 that was stolen from the military.

And feel sad for him. Combat obviously twisted him. A lot of the stuff he says on the video are sentiments a lot of us who served in Afghanistan or Iraq have (about how pointless the wars are).

However, In his case, eventually anger towards the government leads to a cognitive dissonance where the government is now responsible for the child rape charges against you.

It's absurd. Being a pissed off veteran doesn't give you a blank check when it comes to the law of the land.

Maybe Dyer is innocent of these charges. He hung one jury. If that's the case, he should have appeared for the second trial. Not fled and had his girlfriend torch his house.

I am not sympathetic to him, and I am not buying this bullshit "It's a federal government conspiracy" crap.

Which he was found not guilty but of course you knew that.

The point of my post was that I was sure that a German in 1932 (THANK YOU L.K. EDER) probably shared your sentiment that no concentration camps could possibly be instituted in Germany.

It's not a good analogy and it detracts from your argument.

Hitler wrote a book telling everyone what he was going to do. And he did it. Has Obama or any other elected politician in America written such a book?

Lol...that's it?

OK.

I didn't know that the first camp opened in '33.

So it was the sentiment of a German in 1932 instead of 1937.

I have no fear of admitting when I am wrong about something.

I should have looked up the fact that concentration camps in Germany existed far earlier than I imagined.

Thanks for clearing that up.

But since it is trivial and has no bearing on anything else in this thread except that one tiny post, and not even the POINT of that post...I have no idea what your point is.

So please...continue stamping your foot and calling names to your hearts content.

But try to make an intelligent comment somewhere in the contents of your post.

Thanks in advance.
The point of your post was defend me saying they shouldn't be spreading fear... Were you implying that Obama or the government will soon be opening up concentration camps?

Haven't you heard of FEMA camps? :lol:

Exactly. For example, where do you think Terral is now?

The point of my post was that I was sure that a German in 1932 (THANK YOU L.K. EDER) probably shared your sentiment that no concentration camps could possibly be instituted in Germany.

Hitler wrote a book telling everyone what he was going to do. And he did it. Has Obama or any other elected politician in America written such a book?

Why would obama want to write such a book? He would never have been elected because we would have had something to compare it with. It's the way the public is acting to anyone who speaks out against obama. It's the targeting of certain citizens from the government as terrorist. obama has tried to divide the American people just as Hitler did with the Germans.

Why would obama want to write such a book? He would never have been elected because we would have had something to compare it with. It's the way the public is acting to anyone who speaks out against obama. It's the targeting of certain citizens from the government as terrorist. obama has tried to divide the American people just as Hitler did with the Germans.

Reb, give it up.

No I did not.

That still leaves the little matter of the accusations of child molestation to resolve.

You are right. It was the Obama supporters that fabricated this whole child molestation thing.

You should be scared. We are obviously so powerful, that we could do it too.

Before you run off into the woods with your rifles, that last bit was a joke.

No I did not.

That still leaves the little matter of the accusations of child molestation to resolve.

It's been covered.
I don't give a damn what this scumbags political views are !!!if he hurt a child he should pay!!!

I hate to tell you this, but in the meantime, he is innocent until proven guilty. So far, getting a jury to declare him guilty is apparently not all that easy.

I remember back to the trial of the California child care facility in which public hysteria was so far out of control, justice was skewed. Some time later, the accused were set free because the first woman accuser was found likely of giving false testimony due to acute schizophrenia, a mental illness. Then a prosecutor and social worker who believed the woman, made plans and teamed up, coercing confessions out of a bunch of children who went to the Day Care facility. A few years later, the children realized their testimony didn't fit the good care they received at the facility.

We should never let sex abuse charges drive us hysterical to the point of determining guilt by press. It may not be what it seems to be.

Innocent people wrongfully accused in child sex abuse cases

I don't know whether the man committed the crimes he is accused of. They're not very nice charges.

Has he been convicted in a court of law? Sure he's has been convict in your court of public opinion. But here in America a person is gulity until proven innocent. When the gubermint tried to get him the first time and failed, then they thought they could get him on a more public appealing charge. Am I defending him yes I am until he has been proven guity in a court of law,

he ran.

Does that mean he's guilty? Or does it mean he's runmning from the self inflicked hanging in his cell when caught?

You are right. It was the Obama supporters that fabricated this whole child molestation thing.

You should be scared. We are obviously so powerful, that we could do it too.

Before you run off into the woods with your rifles, that last bit was a joke.

Hitler talked about molesting children?

More importantly what is obama doing for the Republic?
DEFLECTION!!! :eusa_whistle: :clap2:
You are defending a child sexual abuser by an attempt to deflect to Obama?
Amazingly disgusting.

"Oathkeeper" is just another name for white people who disapprove of election outcomes. IOW- they think Righties are the only ones who are qualified to govern :cuckoo: ROFLMAO. :lol:
"Oathkeeper" is just another name for white people who disapprove of election outcomes.

Really?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49GPAK1olyI&featur]Oath Keepers Eddie and Ada Gilbert with Stewart Rhodes - YouTube[/ame]

Let's keep my reply you quoted in context for the reason I mentioned obama.

I will quote it again.... and say your deflection is noted.

No this whole thread is a deflection of from obama's failed economy. Or don't you care about that?

Yeah...they are randoming charging an Oathkeeper (laughable considering how he RAN) with child molestation in order to deflect from Obama's failed economy....

Yeah....sure.:eusa_whistle:

Most innocent people would want to clear their name, not make it worse for themselves... Plus there is the whole fact he wants to have a gun battle with Cops..

What is you answer to that part?

You know what I love about Cop hating morons? They always call the Cops when a crime is committed against them, but the moment they commit a crime the Cops are evil.
When faced with that self inflicked hanging in a jail cell most people will run, wouldn't you? OH thats right you believe the gubermint is good and would never have a person killed to look like they did it to themself.

Wait just a darn minute! What are you doing talking about that when Obama has screwed up our country?

This is getting better and better. Already the guy running from child molestation charges is a soon-to-be martyr for LittleTraitor.

Most innocent people would want to clear their name, not make it worse for themselves... Plus there is the whole fact he wants to have a gun battle with Cops..

What is you answer to that part?

You know what I love about Cop hating morons? They always call the Cops when a crime is committed against them, but the moment they commit a crime the Cops are evil.
When faced with that self inflicked hanging in a jail cell most people will run, wouldn't you? OH thats right you believe the gubermint is good and would never have a person killed to look like they did it to themself.

This bigreb poster is a certified red state doofus. He prolly believes the War of Southern Rebellion (Civil War) aint over yet :cuckoo: :lol:

Note my sig....his words from a couple days ago.

Forum List

Back