🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Manhunt On For White Christian Terrorist Who Killed Two Penn Troopers

View attachment 32095

There is the picture. Don't know many muslims or jews who wear crosses.
Here's another picture of him wearing that outfit. I see no cross. By the looks of your picture, the way the cross sort of looks stuck into the picture it looks Photoshopped.

images

Funny, I don't see anywhere in that article where the shooter proclaims to be a Christian.
And if he was, nowhere in the article does it state he carried out the murder in the name of his god.

Just looks like a complete nut who is now a murderer.
He is white, which is very important to the OP.

Of course, the rightwing American terrorists are always just 'nuts'.
Of course they are, as are left wing terrorists, or any other terrorists for that matter.

Why would you think differently? Oh , and amazing that all you liberal retards are okay with one of your own flat lying in his OP. Nothing about this man suggests Christian.

Oh look, another totally dishonest thread title posted in the hopes of stirring up some hatred towards Christians.

How's that working out for you, guno? Have you managed to get any Christians shot yet?

Funny, I don't see anywhere in that article where the shooter proclaims to be a Christian.
And if he was, nowhere in the article does it state he carried out the murder in the name of his god.

Of course, the rightwing American terrorists are always just 'nuts'.
Of course they are, as are left wing terrorists, or any other terrorists for that matter.

Why would you think differently? Oh , and amazing that all you liberal retards are okay with one of your own flat lying in his OP. Nothing about this man suggests Christian.
Nothing about rightwingers suggests Christian either.

And even if he comes from a Christian background, there is no indication he's killing in the name of his god or religion.

Oh look, another totally dishonest thread title posted in the hopes of stirring up some hatred towards Christians.

How's that working out for you, guno? Have you managed to get any Christians shot yet?
Gandhi said that the phony Christians suck. That`s good enough for me.
Jesus is ideal and wonderful but you Christians - you are not like him. - Mahatma Gandhi at BrainyQuote

India has such a tremendous history of tolerance for Christians, after all:

Anti-Christian violence in India - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I think that thinking about how Indians torture and kill Christians is masturbation material for guno, and acts as his motivation to keep going...

Op fail.

If I fly a rainbow flag out in front of my house and post a picture here, will you liberals accept me as one of your own?

I didn't catch the same of the church he attended. Link?

He attends the Holy Mother of Imagination Church. Its apparently a liberal church. :D

Someone is desperately sick to call this assassin a Christian terrorist. Shame on you.

Gandhi said that the phony Christians suck. That`s good enough for me.
Jesus is ideal and wonderful but you Christians - you are not like him. - Mahatma Gandhi at BrainyQuote
Ghandi obviously didn't realize no one is like Jesus.

Project much? I thought you libtards would be happy more racist cops are being shot.
He pulled the thread title out of his ass as usual.

and you bible thumping white christian party mutants would be all over this if the person was from the middle east, so lets call it like it is, he is a White Christian terrorist, plain and simple

Lets call it what it is; Rightwing christian terrorism

Why is Christianity so violent?

Is this guy christian?

yes

View attachment 32095

Looks more like a military medal. He's also dressed like a commie using an AK47 and wearing that strange fucken hat.

Doesn't matter if he thinks he's a Christian. Christianity doesn't teach us to commit murder.

really? the crusades the inquisitions an murdering in the name of you god jr

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Project much? I thought you libtards would be happy more racist cops are being shot.

and you bible thumping white christian party mutants would be all over this if the person was from the middle east, so lets call it like it is, he is a White Christian terrorist, plain and simple

Oh, I get it. You're unhappy that Muslims are held accountable for their atrocities, so you need at least one Christian terrorist for moral equivalence. One problem. The assassin isn't ruining around screaming "Praise Jesus" like muslins screaming "Allah Akbar" as he slaughters people.

View attachment 32095

Looks more like a military medal. He's also dressed like a commie using an AK47 and wearing that strange fucken hat.

Doesn't matter if he thinks he's a Christian. Christianity doesn't teach us to commit murder.

really? the crusades the inquisitions an murdering in the name of you god jr

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
None of which Jesus had anything to do with .

He's not a true Christian. Not until he confesses his sins and is truly repentant.

He's not a true Christian. Not until he confesses his sins and is truly repentant.

every time one of your ilk get caught it's the "but he isn't a real christian" whine

Forum List

Back