Manning Puts Lives in Danger...Goes Free. DNC Hacked by Wikileaks...OH MY GOD! That's Unlawful!

Trying to be polite..

Some liberals I hate on here some I can't stand.

I'm not a woman. IIt might be hard to read my avatar... but it says that scientist say looking at breasts is good for the heart.

You told me months ago you were old lady.

Going back to school..

I'm a Senior in college after going back... like as in Senior, as in my last year. You thought I meant like Senior citizen. :lmao:

I'm a 40 year old guy in my last semester of my Senior year for my BA in Criminal Justice. And I'll be starting my Master's in Emergency Management in the fall.

good for you

keep working on it

Sorry I replied to the wrong posts. Ty.

I'm not a woman. IIt might be hard to read my avatar... but it says that scientist say looking at breasts is good for the heart.

Going back to school..

I'm a Senior in college after going back... like as in Senior, as in my last year. You thought I meant like Senior citizen. :lmao:

I'm a 40 year old guy in my last semester of my Senior year for my BA in Criminal Justice. And I'll be starting my Master's in Emergency Management in the fall.

good for you

keep working on it

Good for you, you make yourself look like an idiot for posting about a story you didn't read. :alcoholic:

fuck you

i was saying good for to finish school ya fucking numb skull

so after 4 years of college you are to remain brain dead

DNC wasn't hacked by WikiLeaks.... and Assange promised to turn himself in if Obama freed Manning.

he said if obama pardoned him

which obama did not do

mannings sentence was commuted

It's already being reported that he did what Assange wanted... so your semantics is invalid.

With clemency for Manning, attention turns to WikiLeaks head
ERIC TUCKER,Associated Press 1 hour 16 minutes ago

who cares what is reported --LOL

facts are facts

go back to september 2016

Sep 16, 2016

Julian Assange says he'll turn himself in if Obama pardons Chelsea Manning

DNC wasn't hacked by WikiLeaks.... and Assange promised to turn himself in if Obama freed Manning.

he said if obama pardoned him

which obama did not do

mannings sentence was commuted

It's already being reported that he did what Assange wanted... so your semantics is invalid.

ERIC TUCKER,Associated Press 1 hour 16 minutes ago

yahoo news

--LOL

They tweeted it just this past week. And it is an AP story being reposted on Yahoo.

"On Twitter last week, Assange's anti-secrecy site WikiLeaks posted, "If Obama grants Manning clemency Assange will agree to US extradition despite clear unconstitutionality of DoJ case.""

probably makes assage case stronger

if they freed the guy stole the data

and gave it to him to publish

--LOL

No, Manning wouldn't have done what he did if he wasn't contact with WikiLeaks and Assange. Law Enforcement does it all the time where they release the little fish to get the bigger one.

Going back to school..

good for you

keep working on it

Good for you, you make yourself look like an idiot for posting about a story you didn't read. :alcoholic:

fuck you

i was saying good for to finish school ya fucking numb skull

so after 4 years of college you are to remain brain dead

I edited my quote...before you posted. I quoted the wrong reply.

Barry is going out like the liberal loon that he really is. Pardons Bradley Manning who gave secret documents to Wikileaks. But the Wikileaks hack of Podesta emails is an "outrage!" Manning put lives in danger, perhaps got them killed. Hypocrites. Also, I want to know why my tax dollars are going to pay for inmate Manning's new tits.
Obama commutes Chelsea Manning's sentence for leaking Army documents

Yes the far left is mad when it happens to them, but looks the other way when it happens to others!

Trying to be polite..

Going back to school..

Well then fuck you I won't defend you no more..

You're on your own, the way I read that post you were an old lady going back to college and that's how you post

Assange didn't say "pardon". He said clemency. Big difference.

Obama did grant Manning clemency.

However, Assange made that promise in September, before most people knew he was working with Putin to install Trump as President.

So here's the next question.

WILL TRUMP PARDON ASSANGE?

Trying to be polite..

Going back to school..

Well then fuck you I won't defend you no more..

You're on your own, the way I read that post you were an old lady going back to college and that's how you post

I post like an old lady? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I never said EVER I was a woman nor specifically an old lady... and even more importantly, I don't need YOU defending me.

I said I was a Senior that went back to college. You are the one that took it the wrong way. At 40 I feel like a Senior citizen though. :spam:

However, Assange made that promise in September, before most people knew he was working with Putin to install Trump as President.

well in 2016 he did

however looks like commuting manning sentence

aids assange

No WikiLeaks tweeted it again just last week.

yes this week they said clemency

Cool. Do you have a link?

Barry is going out like the liberal loon that he really is. Pardons Bradley Manning who gave secret documents to Wikileaks. But the Wikileaks hack of Podesta emails is an "outrage!" Manning put lives in danger, perhaps got them killed. Hypocrites. Also, I want to know why my tax dollars are going to pay for inmate Manning's new tits.

At least we all know the rules of engagement. Espionage isn't really a crime.

At least we all know the rules of engagement. Espionage isn't really a crime.

selective wikileaks outrage

--LOL

I'm looking at Wikileaks twitter page, and it looks like a lot of other people retweeted the promise to goad Assange. I don't see where Assange repeated his promise.

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Thanks.

Okay, found it.

WikiLeaks on Twitter

2u91s94.jpg

Forum List

Back