Manning Puts Lives in Danger...Goes Free. DNC Hacked by Wikileaks...OH MY GOD! That's Unlawful!

Barry is going out like the liberal loon that he really is. Pardons Bradley Manning who gave secret documents to Wikileaks. But the Wikileaks hack of Podesta emails is an "outrage!" Manning put lives in danger, perhaps got them killed. Hypocrites. Also, I want to know why my tax dollars are going to pay for inmate Manning's new tits.
Obama commutes Chelsea Manning's sentence for leaking Army documents

He should have been given the Congressional Medal of honor. He should have NOT been prosecuted.

The fucking welfare/warfare police state.

Medal of Honor...the very premise of your post is a disgrace to all the men who have earned that award through their heroism on the field of battle. Manning is just a sexually confused little shit bag that betrayed his nation.

I hope my president DJT conludes that the warfare states makes no sense and abolishes or substantially reduces it.

Manning expose the criminality of the warfare state.

That has NOTHING to do with heroism.

If the fuckers leave our right to bear arms alone that should be more than enough to keep the foreign motherfuckers at bay. They won't invade us.

Nobody wants to invade us.

Pear Harbor happened because FDR was secretly fighting against Japan in Indochina, he froze Japanese assets and refuse to sell them oil.

FDR responsible for Pearl Harbor...get your dumb ass to North Korea, then you will appreciate this country more. Also, unfuck your head with that Howard Zinn bullshit.

FDR IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR PEARL HARBOR. HE PROVOKED JAPAN TO ATTACK PEARL HARBOR SO THAT HE COULD JOIN WWII

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS

You are in need of a rest. Put down the meth...get off the internet Ron Paul isolationist nutter.

I already told you that targeting and murdering civilians is a war crime and this was being dome by the Americans. You and the world saw it on our TVs. Have you no shame to continue repeating falsehood after I exposed your Opening Post as nonsense? The American people were horrified at what was being done in their name. The crimes exposed by Manning were not prosecuted by the military. Surprised?
Targeting of civilians never happened.
It sure did. I saw a cameraman and a reporter riddled to death with other civilians from a helicopter and so did millions of other people. You can watch again.

Was the Manning's fault? Was it Bush's fault for going into Iraq in the first place and putting the conditions down that led to Manning getting frustrated and getting the information?

Let's put it this way. Who is guilty of murder, the murderer or the witnesses?

Those Apache pilots put thei lives on the line every day for our country. The dumbass wielding the camera in the middle of the night should expect to be sparked up. Looks like a weapon to me. What do you want our front line troops to do?

It was not nighttime. It was a camera. They were clearly civilians and when the people at the scene were questioning, they were told to shoot. Then when a van came for the wounded, they shot that up too. It was one of very many war crimes and if those pilots are putting their lives at risk, the civilians and children are at even greater risk from the Americans. This is the kind of crime Manning exposed and for embarrassing the military, they threw the book at him. What a bunch of Nazis the Americans have turned out to be with their show trial court marshals to put the fear into any other would-be whistle-blowers.

Exactly.

That has NOTHING to do with heroism - that is pure criminality.

He should have been given the Congressional Medal of honor. He should have NOT been prosecuted.

Medal of Honor...the very premise of your post is a disgrace to all the men who have earned that award through their heroism on the field of battle. Manning is just a sexually confused little shit bag that betrayed his nation.

I hope my president DJT conludes that the warfare states makes no sense and abolishes or substantially reduces it.

Manning expose the criminality of the warfare state.

That has NOTHING to do with heroism.

If the fuckers leave our right to bear arms alone that should be more than enough to keep the foreign motherfuckers at bay. They won't invade us.

Nobody wants to invade us.

Pear Harbor happened because FDR was secretly fighting against Japan in Indochina, he froze Japanese assets and refuse to sell them oil.

FDR responsible for Pearl Harbor...get your dumb ass to North Korea, then you will appreciate this country more. Also, unfuck your head with that Howard Zinn bullshit.

FDR IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR PEARL HARBOR. HE PROVOKED JAPAN TO ATTACK PEARL HARBOR SO THAT HE COULD JOIN WWII

GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS

You are in need of a rest. Put down the meth...get off the internet Ron Paul isolationist nutter.

You stupid brainwashed son of a bitch.

I already told you that targeting and murdering civilians is a war crime and this was being dome by the Americans. You and the world saw it on our TVs. Have you no shame to continue repeating falsehood after I exposed your Opening Post as nonsense? The American people were horrified at what was being done in their name. The crimes exposed by Manning were not prosecuted by the military. Surprised?
It sure did. I saw a cameraman and a reporter riddled to death with other civilians from a helicopter and so did millions of other people. You can watch again.

Was the Manning's fault? Was it Bush's fault for going into Iraq in the first place and putting the conditions down that led to Manning getting frustrated and getting the information?

Those Apache pilots put thei lives on the line every day for our country. The dumbass wielding the camera in the middle of the night should expect to be sparked up. Looks like a weapon to me. What do you want our front line troops to do?

It was not nighttime. It was a camera. They were clearly civilians and when the people at the scene were questioning, they were told to shoot. Then when a van came for the wounded, they shot that up too. It was one of very many war crimes and if those pilots are putting their lives at risk, the civilians and children are at even greater risk from the Americans. This is the kind of crime Manning exposed and for embarrassing the military, they threw the book at him. What a bunch of Nazis the Americans have turned out to be with their show trial court marshals to put the fear into any other would-be whistle-blowers.

OMG...it was at night...I seen this years ago and read all about it. Stupid ass reporters holding suspicious thing in their arms at night...lit up. Oh well.

Exactly.

That has NOTHING to do with heroism - that is pure criminality.

When is bedtime for you at the asylum?

Barry is going out like the liberal loon that he really is. Pardons Bradley Manning who gave secret documents to Wikileaks. But the Wikileaks hack of Podesta emails is an "outrage!" Manning put lives in danger, perhaps got them killed. Hypocrites. Also, I want to know why my tax dollars are going to pay for inmate Manning's new tits.

Heard of Abu Ghraib? Another US Army piece of work. Have you no shame with your cliché Hollywood patriotic talk. Such helicopter pilots would have received an iron cross in another time and place.

Heard of Abu Ghraib? Another US Army piece of work. Have you no shame with your cliché Hollywood patriotic talk. Such helicopter pilots would have received an iron cross in another time and place.

That is NOT patriotic talk - it is fucktard talk - please don't get them confused.

That is NOT patriotic talk - it is fucktard talk - please don't get them confused.

What's wrong with the Iron Cross? One of the worlds great military honors.

What's wrong with the Iron Cross? One of the worlds great military honors.

Stick a fork in Bush92 - he is done.

At least we all know the rules of engagement. Espionage isn't really a crime.

selective wikileaks outrage

--LOL

Exactly.

Army secrets leaked are ok.

DNC emails leaked that show CNN giving Hillary debate questions in advance is bad.

Snowflake logic

I'm not sure why you posted this in response to my post, perhaps you'd care to enlighten me.

The video you replied to.

So you replied to my post in response to what someone else posted. Why?

You didn't think the Russian hacking was an outrage. You thought it was awesome. You worship Julian Assange,
Bradley Manning's accomplice.

Why on earth would you be crying about Manning getting a commutation?

Does the word "hypocrisy" even have any meaning to the low information left? I would have thought that Barry would have changed Manning's sentence to the death penalty if he had the power. Why the hell would he commute the sentence of a freaking traitor? Lefties should be outraged that Hussein commuted Manning's sentence when he/she was a Wikileaks informer when the Hussein contends that Wikileaks undermined the Hillary campaign and his own legacy? Nothing makes sense in the democrat party.

You hit it right on the head baby.

The left went bonkers over the hacking of Podesta's files that were turned over to WikiLeaks.

Yet seem to have no problem with the release of a traitor who released super secret info to Wikileaks.

Leaks that probably got informants in the middle east killed and had put the lives of our troops in danger.

Hypocrisy at its best.

What a fucking Douchebag and a half that moron is

Julian Assange says he'll turn himself in if Obama pardons Chelsea Manning
Assange didn't say "pardon". He said clemency. Big difference.

Obama did grant Manning clemency.

However, Assange made that promise in September, before most people knew he was working with Putin to install Trump as President.

No WikiLeaks tweeted it again just last week.
I'm looking at Wikileaks twitter page, and it looks like a lot of other people retweeted the promise to goad Assange. I don't see where Assange repeated his promise.

WikiLeaks on Twitter
Goad him all you want. Your POTUS just pardoned a crimminal that gave documents to Wikileaks and put lives in danger. He just shit on your "hacking waaaaaaa" argument. I hear Manning likes to get goaded behind bars.

actually he didnt pardon manning his criminal record remains and his rights will not be restored

At least we all know the rules of engagement. Espionage isn't really a crime.

selective wikileaks outrage

--LOL

Exactly.

Army secrets leaked are ok.

DNC emails leaked that show CNN giving Hillary debate questions in advance is bad.

Snowflake logic

well this is exactly why the wood shed needs to be cleaned out

It's interesting that Obama left Manning in prison long enough to get his free sex-change operation.

Just sayin'

Julian Assange says he'll turn himself in if Obama pardons Chelsea Manning

However, Assange made that promise in September, before most people knew he was working with Putin to install Trump as President.

I'm looking at Wikileaks twitter page, and it looks like a lot of other people retweeted the promise to goad Assange. I don't see where Assange repeated his promise.

WikiLeaks on Twitter
Goad him all you want. Your POTUS just pardoned a crimminal that gave documents to Wikileaks and put lives in danger. He just shit on your "hacking waaaaaaa" argument. I hear Manning likes to get goaded behind bars.

actually he didnt pardon manning his criminal record remains and his rights will not be restored
Manning needs to be in prison. I would have executed...it.

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Manning needs to be in prison. I would have executed...it.
There were plenty of innocent people, including children, summarily executed by the American military over the years.

I admit i'm torn on this. Manning could be seen as a hero in some ways. I'm glad i now know about some of the awful things my Government does. But then again, he did violate the law. It's a tough one.

We need brave souls to blow the whistle from time to time. It's vital we know the truth. It's the only way to really hold our Government accountable. I'm just gonna let this one go. I'm not necessarily happy, but i'm not angry either.

Forum List

Back