Manning Puts Lives in Danger...Goes Free. DNC Hacked by Wikileaks...OH MY GOD! That's Unlawful!

I admit i'm torn on this. Manning could be seen as a hero in some ways. I'm glad i now know about some of the awful things my Government does. But then again, he did violate the law. It's a tough one.

We need brave souls to blow the whistle from time to time. It's vital we know the truth. It's the only way to really hold our Government accountable. I'm just gonna let this one go. I'm not necessarily happy, but i'm not angry either.
OK
I did mention before that a democracy depends on an informed citizenry. A democracy is only as sick as its secrets.

Wikileaks was Manning's accomplice. Wikileaks is now a revered ally of American conservatism.

If Manning put American lives in danger, that was done only because wikileaks acted in concert with Manning.

No WikiLeaks tweeted it again just last week.
I'm looking at Wikileaks twitter page, and it looks like a lot of other people retweeted the promise to goad Assange. I don't see where Assange repeated his promise.

WikiLeaks on Twitter
Goad him all you want. Your POTUS just pardoned a crimminal that gave documents to Wikileaks and put lives in danger. He just shit on your "hacking waaaaaaa" argument. I hear Manning likes to get goaded behind bars.

actually he didnt pardon manning his criminal record remains and his rights will not be restored
Manning needs to be in prison. I would have executed...it.
There were plenty of innocent people, including children, summarily executed by the American military over the years.
When you lay your head on the pillow at night all snug in your pajamas...teddy bear pulled tight. You can thank your safety to the men and women who serve in the military. When you awake in the morning and throw one of your little temper tantrum about the "meanies" in the US government and military industrial complex...remember the shield the afford you so you can shoot off your mouth.

Wikileaks was Manning's accomplice. Wikileaks is now a revered ally of American conservatism.

If Manning put American lives in danger, that was done only because wikileaks acted in concert with Manning.
Left loved Wikileaks...until the exposed DNC.

I'm looking at Wikileaks twitter page, and it looks like a lot of other people retweeted the promise to goad Assange. I don't see where Assange repeated his promise.

WikiLeaks on Twitter
Goad him all you want. Your POTUS just pardoned a crimminal that gave documents to Wikileaks and put lives in danger. He just shit on your "hacking waaaaaaa" argument. I hear Manning likes to get goaded behind bars.

actually he didnt pardon manning his criminal record remains and his rights will not be restored
There were plenty of innocent people, including children, summarily executed by the American military over the years.
When you lay your head on the pillow at night all snug in your pajamas...teddy bear pulled tight. You can thank your safety to the men and women who serve in the military. When you awake in the morning and throw one of your little temper tantrum about the "meanies" in the US government and military industrial complex...remember the shield the afford you so you can shoot off your mouth.
Please do not sully the name of good American soldiers by mentioning them in your posts.

Please do not sully the name of good American soldiers by mentioning them in your posts.
I served. I know good soldiers, sailors and Marines. You are way off base loser.

I served. I know good soldiers, sailors and Marines. You are way off base loser.
Believe me, I respect those who served honorably, even those in the catering corp.

Assange didn't say "pardon". He said clemency. Big difference.

Obama did grant Manning clemency.

However, Assange made that promise in September, before most people knew he was working with Putin to install Trump as President.

No WikiLeaks tweeted it again just last week.

WikiLeaks on Twitter

Petraeus did much worse. Got off totally free.

Barry is going out like the liberal loon that he really is. Pardons Bradley Manning who gave secret documents to Wikileaks. But the Wikileaks hack of Podesta emails is an "outrage!" Manning put lives in danger, perhaps got them killed. Hypocrites. Also, I want to know why my tax dollars are going to pay for inmate Manning's new tits.
Obama commutes Chelsea Manning's sentence for leaking Army documents
Wiki didn't hack Podesta. They published the leaked material. The jug eared buffoon confirmed this in his press conference. Not a hack, a leak.

Assange via wikileaks put the US in danger, if anyone did, by publishing the Manning material.

You know, Julian Assange, the Right's hero? The Right's nominee for most honest man in the world.

What's the matter cons, I thought WikiLeaks was good?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Assange via wikileaks put the US in danger, if anyone did, by publishing the Manning material.

You know, Julian Assange, the Right's hero? The Right's nominee for most honest man in the world.
Sure. He was left hero before he posted stuff from Podesta.

Sure. He was left hero before he posted stuff from Podesta.
Your Opening Post and subsequent comments have not persuaded anyone to believe Manning is not a hero.

Forum List

Back