Manning Puts Lives in Danger...Goes Free. DNC Hacked by Wikileaks...OH MY GOD! That's Unlawful!

Manning didn't "go free", he's already spent 7 years in prison.

They don't look at it that way, try a civil court under false imprisonment.

What?

?

You do know we can file false imprisonment after all that..
Won't go anywhere with him.

I still have no idea what you're talking about.

Who can file "false imprisonment"? "After all" what?

What "won't go anywhere"?

DNC wasn't hacked by WikiLeaks.... and Assange promised to turn himself in if Obama freed Manning.
DNC was hacked by Wikileaks because they are too stupid to put in place basic security measures or encrypt their messages.

Everyone that has seen the evidence says it was Russia... but you that haven't says it was WikiLeaks. :lmao:

WikiLeaks said they got the information from an outside source. Are you saying they are lying?

No Mrs it was Lucifer and wiki..

You can tell.

"Mrs.?"

Trying to be polite..

Some liberals I hate on here some I try to be respectful

DNC wasn't hacked by WikiLeaks.... and Assange promised to turn himself in if Obama freed Manning.
DNC was hacked by Wikileaks because they are too stupid to put in place basic security measures or encrypt their messages.

Everyone that has seen the evidence says it was Russia... but you that haven't says it was WikiLeaks. :lmao:

WikiLeaks said they got the information from an outside source. Are you saying they are lying?

You can tell.

"Mrs.?"

Trying to be polite..

Some liberals I hate on here some I can't stand.

I'm not a woman. IIt might be hard to read my avatar... but it says that scientist say looking at breasts is good for the heart.

What?

?

Huh?

You don't know the rules?

Yes if a person gets thrown in jail for years under false imprisonment they can file a civil suit against the state.

You can tell.

"Mrs.?"

Trying to be polite..

I'm not a woman. IIt might be hard to read my avatar... but it says that scientist say looking at breasts is good for the heart.

You told me months ago you were old lady.

Trump used to looooooove to go on CNN all the time when he was a registered cut and run Democrat.

In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

BLITZER: Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker?

TRUMP: When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war! For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies! I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton go into with something that was totally unimportant. They tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction.

You can tell.

"Mrs.?"

Trying to be polite..

Going back to school..

You can tell.

"Mrs.?"

Trying to be polite..

No I never said such a thing. The only thing I ever said about Old Lady was in the Newbie voting thread for the USMB flamezone awards that she had already won because the number of votes she had...

Cut and run Trump: Bush lied, people died!

I'm sure he loves Manning with all his heart.

Even to the present day, Trump uses the "Bush lied, people died" liberal meme to explain how the intelligence agencies are wrong about Wikileaks helping him!

The claims immediately drew a stinging rebuke from the president-elect’s transition team, which said in a statement: “These are the same people that said Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction.”

CIA concludes Russia interfered to help Trump win election, say reports

Trump used to looooooove to go on CNN all the time when he was a registered cut and run Democrat.

In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

BLITZER: Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker?

TRUMP: When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war! For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies! I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton go into with something that was totally unimportant. They tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction.

Yes I know Trump is a liberal..

You can tell.

"Mrs.?"

Trying to be polite..

No I never said such a thing. The only thing I ever said about Old Lady was in the Newbie voting thread for the USMB flamezone awards that she had already won because the number of votes she had...

So you lied about going back to college when I defended you?

What?

?

Huh?

Yes if a person gets thrown in jail for years under false imprisonment they can file a civil suit against the state.

Ok, so you're saying that Manning is going to sue the Federal government for false imprisonment?

I'm glad that I understand what you're saying now, but you're completely wrong.

Manning wasn't found to be innocent, the sentence against him was commuted. He's still guilty of the crime.

You can tell.

"Mrs.?"

Trying to be polite..

Going back to school..

I'm a Senior in college after going back... like as in Senior, as in my last year. You thought I meant like Senior citizen. :lmao:

I'm a 40 year old guy in my last semester of my Senior year for my BA in Criminal Justice. And I'll be starting my Master's in Emergency Management in the fall.

he said if obama pardoned him

which obama did not do

mannings sentence was commuted

It's already being reported that he did what Assange wanted... so your semantics is invalid.

With clemency for Manning, attention turns to WikiLeaks head
ERIC TUCKER,Associated Press 1 hour 16 minutes ago

who cares what is reported --LOL

facts are facts

go back to september 2016

Sep 16, 2016

Julian Assange says he'll turn himself in if Obama pardons Chelsea Manning

which obama did not do

It's already being reported that he did what Assange wanted... so your semantics is invalid.

yahoo news

--LOL

which obama did not do

facts are facts

Sep 16, 2016

which obama did not do

yahoo news

--LOL

They tweeted it just this past week. And it is an AP story being reposted on Yahoo.

"On Twitter last week, Assange's anti-secrecy site WikiLeaks posted, "If Obama grants Manning clemency Assange will agree to US extradition despite clear unconstitutionality of DoJ case.""

What?

?

Huh?

Ok, so you're saying that Manning is going to sue the Federal government for false imprisonment?

Manning wasn't found to be innocent, the sentence against him was commuted. He's still guilty of the crime.

OK we can play your way, he didn't do his entire time that means he didn't do no crime.

It was all politics and Obama felt sorry for him.

Let him go before he steps out of office.

Trying to be polite..

Going back to school..

I'm a Senior in college after going back... like as in Senior, as in my last year. You thought I meant like Senior citizen. :lmao:

I'm a 40 year old guy in my last semester of my Senior year for my BA in Criminal Justice. And I'll be starting my Master's in Emergency Management in the fall.

good for you

keep working on it

which obama did not do

facts are facts

Sep 16, 2016

which obama did not do

yahoo news

--LOL

They tweeted it just this past week. And it is an AP story being reposted on Yahoo.

"On Twitter last week, Assange's anti-secrecy site WikiLeaks posted, "If Obama grants Manning clemency Assange will agree to US extradition despite clear unconstitutionality of DoJ case.""

probably makes assage case stronger

if they freed the guy stole the data

and gave it to him to publish

--LOL

?

Huh?

OK we can play your way, he didn't do his entire time that means he didn't do no crime.

It was all politics and Obama felt sorry for him.

Let him go before he steps out of office.

Basically, yes - but I'm still having a hard time understanding what you're trying to say.

Forum List

Back