Manny Diaz who pushed for a mandatory “Victims of Communism Day” has been tapped as FL's education chief

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Whoo! Dem heads are going to explode over this one!

Florida pol behind ‘Victims of Communism Day’ named state education chief

A Florida state senator who pushed for a mandatory “Victims of Communism Day” in public schools has been tapped as the Sunshine State’s next education chief.

Gov. Ron DeSantis on Thursday formally recommended Manny Diaz to serve as Florida’s new Education Commissioner.

A Republican from Hialeah Gardens and a former high school teacher and assistant principal, Diaz would be the first Hispanic to serve in the role.

A Florida state senator who pushed for a mandatory “Victims of Communism Day” in public schools has been tapped as the Sunshine State’s next education chief.

Gov. Ron DeSantis on Thursday formally recommended Manny Diaz to serve as Florida’s new Education Commissioner.

A Republican from Hialeah Gardens and a former high school teacher and assistant principal, Diaz would be the first Hispanic to serve in the role.
Another reason for Trump to STFU and ride off into the sunset

Even though they aren't fit for the job at least they hired a minority.

Why?

Ahhh, so you're angry that he's not a Democrat puppet.

"Hey, he's a brown guy! He's supposed to belong to us! Who said he could think for himself?!"
I never mentioned that he should or should not be that is yer fantasy fetish.

His lips leave marks on DeSantis' ass.
Ahhh.

So just go ahead and say you hate him because he doesn't belong to your party -- I mean, literally belong, as in you own him -- and he tells the truth about Communism.

Because that's the truth.

Ahhh.

So just go ahead and say you hate him because he doesn't belong to your party -- I mean, literally belong, as in you own him -- and he tells the truth about Communism.

Because that's the truth.
My party, I doubt he likes to party.

You do know you're utterly transparent, right? You're not nearly as clever as you believe you are.
I see you need to create a situation that doesn't exist because you are needy and feel out of place if someone doesn't fit your bill.

I see you need to create a situation that doesn't exist because you are needy and feel out of place if someone doesn't fit your bill.
Skip the condescension, kid. You lack the horsepower to pull it off.

Forum List

Back