Man’s Son KILLED By Illegal Aliens… Then, He Said THIS About TRUMP! WHOA!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The DemoRATS and RINO'S aren't going to like this...NOT ONE BIT... Just a few more POINTS for Trump in the polls!

The Political Insider ^ | 12/18/2015
At a recent rally in Arizona, conservative Presidential candidate Donald Trump introduced Jamiel Shaw. Shaw's son was brutally shot and murdered by an illegal alien in 2008. Jamiel shared the horrible details, and opined, "That's why we need Donald Trump! Because Donald Trump is going to make it safe again." Then, he shared something that stunned the audience: Shaw believes Trump was "sent from God" to stop "oppression from illegal aliens!" A powerful statement, which should remind us why Trump is leading in all the national GOP primary polls. You have to see THIS!

images

Aliens coming down in their UFOs and not even bothering to stop at immigration. "ET, feck off home".

Vigilante do you know who else thought he was doing god's work and was protected by god? I love Trump no I am not comparing him in a bad way..but in an admiring way.

Vigilante do you know who else thought he was doing god's work and was protected by god? I love Trump no I am not comparing him in a bad way..but in an admiring way.
Donald Trump certainly doesn't think he's doing God's work. Nor does he think he's protected by God. Those were the words of Jamile Shaw, Sr.

I know the Shaw family. Myself and a group of others tried our utmost to get justice for this family. I could not believe how shamefully they were treated for the crime of having their only child murdered by an illegal alien. Trump is the only person that has offered any hope of justice.

Forum List

Back