Mansfield Texas High School Shooting

You don’t believe in science or graphs. Yes we get that. NOW it’d be up to YOU to prove them wrong asshole.

Kaiser- you seriously wanna take them on with your hunches?

Go for it butt munch! :lol:
I like real data you can see, not some presentation that doesn't prove what's being said. You liberal sheep accept too much without questions.

Gimme five non-white mass shooter incidences anything close to Columbine, Newtown, Sandy Hook, Parkland, and Vegas that come even close. Black gang shootings onesy-twosey? Cool story bra! :rolleyes-41:
The mass shootings have disproportionately occurred in predominantly Black neighborhoods. Nearly 50 percent of the shootings analyzed by The Trace took place in majority-Black census tracts, though less than 10 percent of census tracts nationally have majority Black populations. The pattern held in almost every city that has had more than five mass shootings in 2020. In Chicago, for example, 31 out of 36 shootings with four or more victims happened in majority-Black census tracts. In Detroit and Milwaukee, each of which saw five mass shootings, all of them occurred in majority-Black neighborhoods.

Okay, I’ve been thanking you for your rejection of racist stereotypes.

You wanna diss me for that? Whatevs
and i will continue to reject the stereotypes. yet you rush to trumpers, what about trump and stereotype people who have supported trump.

by and large, you say some of the stupidest shit on this board.

feel free to go take back your thank yous. i got no use for them.

Gimme five non-white mass shooter incidences anything close to Columbine, Newtown, Sandy Hook, Parkland, and Vegas that come even close. Black gang shootings onesy-twosey? Cool story bra! :rolleyes-41:
San Bernardino, Orlando, Denver, Aurora Illinois and the Happyland fire.

That’s exactly the point.. those kind of questions are ridiculous, but they are promoted by the United MSM whenever a seeming far right, white, southern, etc person commits something like this, and Democrats take these ridiculous questions seriously
The majority of school shootings (which this isn’t really) are white dudes. School shootings defined as an event where some goes postal and decides to shoot up a school (as opposed to a gang shooting, drug deal or fight). I have never heard “white culture” blamed for it.

The majority of school shootings (which this isn’t really) are white dudes. School shootings defined as an event where some goes postal and decides to shoot up a school (as opposed to a gang shooting, drug deal or fight). I have never heard “white culture” blamed for it.
And white mass shootings do nothing to justify or deter incessant fatherless black murder and crime.

Forum List

Back