Mansfield Texas High School Shooting

Also in Texas.....another school shooting...a principal was shot at by a former student..just last week.....the shooter was also a darkie.....its way pass the time to implement some real laws that treat these kind of people differently....

t_dea0d48d233c4fefbce58e2528e49bc2_name_image.jpg

and this kid from today already showed signs that he needed to be locked up....look at the pictures he took....the guy literally has a gun in the picture and he wasn't arrested or at least suspended because of it?

Untitled.jpg

Good. My office is about a mile and a half from that high school.... we're all lowering our weapons and putting the safeties back on....
Was it a good experience having to get out your gun, load it, take the safety off, and stand around ready to use your gun?
Or was it a fearful negative experience?

Also in Texas.....another school shooting...a principal was shot at by a former student..just last week.....the shooter was also a darkie.....its way pass the time to implement some real laws that treat these kind of people differently....
Treat 'what' kind of people? Darkies of gun violence criminals?
Be honest now, it's far too late for being dishonest.

All excuses could be valid for discussion and that included Norway's small population. Or skin colour per centage?

There could be a more valid correlation on small populations having higher rates of gun crime.
Without any evidence for either large or small populations, I'll defer and just assume there is none.

You lost me at you're a racist. Gotcha, Grand Wizard. Sure, Cowboy, it's the blacks. You go ahead and tell yourself that, racist piece of shit

A mass shooting at a school......just as Democrats shift into high gear for an assault on the 2nd.....very convenient.

This is a Progressive's 2A killing dream come true.

Ironically, it's those Progressive Policies that are causing all the shootings.....hmmmmmmm

Where was that mythical "Good Guy With A Gun"?

Nowhere. He was cowering under his car shitting in his pants.

The effing moron has a Youtube page. This won't look very good in court. :laughing0301:

Look before they pull it down...

Move along folks, nothing to see here but another school shooting in Texas.

They're not "racial stereotypes" if they're true.
Was it a good experience having to get out your gun, load it, take the safety off, and stand around ready to use your gun?
Or was it a fearful negative experience?

Actually it was a great "experience." I spent yesterday at the gun range, and did some shooting in the back yard today. But your questions shows your obvious ignorance of firearms and those who own them: First off, the guns I keep around the house for self protection are always loaded. And the Glock 19 I wear every day doesn't have a "safety."

Actually it was a great "experience."
That's what I suspected and so was the reason why I asked.
We Canadians would see it as a bad experience and quite scary for women, kids, and most men too.
We want to keep it that way in Canada and so more gun laws coming from government.

'Safety' is a factor in rating Canada's quality of life as the world's best. Also for America's rating of 15th.
Americans seem to have made their choice!

That's what I suspected and so was the reason why I asked.
We Canadians would see it as a bad experience and quite scary for women, kids, and most men too.
We want to keep it that way in Canada and so more gun laws coming from government.

'Safety' is a factor in rating Canada's quality of life as the world's best. Also for America's rating of 15th.
Americans seem to have made their choice!

Ok Hoser.

9a158a3d045a5bff5dd9d8e41e8e3c79.jpg

Forum List

Back