Mansfield Texas High School Shooting

shall i count the times conservatives jumped to conclusions or do they not count because they don't fit your narrative?

my brother is a very strong democrat. i seldom see him just to conclusions. i know many liberal people who also don't do that.

so your "always" is nothing more than you refusing to think and putting a loose categorization on others so you don't have to. (think that is)

and i am absolutely no fan of obama. he was the one in my mind that started the attacks against police and the racial division we see today. but hey - you jumped to conclusions, didn't you?

you must be a DIM.
Well I know a ton of people too, and my view always stands up very well to all the conservatives and Dims like you I know. So keep whining about it I am sure that will help right?

Last edited:
Gun violence is increasing in Canada but it's still far below America's rate of gun violence.
I'm not into denying the facts.
If you recognize the gun violence in Toronto why aren't you doing the same for your own country?

Canada is in the process of bringing in more gun control measures to ensure we never reach the US rate of gun violence with AR type weapons and also handguns and other weapons that are meant for killing people.

I point out the gun violence in this country with almost every post.......I know it's source, the democrat party and it's policies attacking thep police and then releasing violent gun criminals.

You think the problem is guns....it isn't.

You didn't have the gun crime with AR-15s in the first place, your fascists just know you guys don't understand why gun ownership is a fundamental building block to free societies...

Meanwhile...

Answer this...if what you believe is true...guns make more crime....how do you explain this.....?

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........

Well I know a ton of people too, and my always stands up very well to all the conservatives and Dims like you I know. So keep whining about it I am sure that will help right?
heh - again you think i'm democrat.

that's some funny ass shit right there, but it does point out a big flaw in group logic these days. 'you disagree with me, you must be one of of "them".

bye.

i do agree that the media picks and chooses what to respond to and how - all to fit their narrative.

so - can we agree doing something to fit or advance your own narrative is wrong? or is it only wrong when the other side does it?

right off the bat i was told *I* was the problem because i didn't rush to judgement and cry BLACKS ARE BAD, M'KAY??? yet i fail to understand how i can do that and not stereotype at the same time - something i was saying we do too much of.

these days we use any and all situations to advance our own narrative or prove our own positions "right" LONG BEFORE we know all the facts. then as the facts come out, we dismiss what we were wrong about and amplify what we were right about and wait for the next incident to do it all over again.

so sure. i 100% agree the media is one of the core issues of what is wrong today. yet we follow them religiously it seems for no other reason than to give us something to argue about and again, dismiss what doesn't prove us right, amplify what does.

if you want to talk random gun violence, we can do that. this particular incident seems to be an out of control fight, not the usual premediated, wrote up a bio before i went in to explain how great my cause was, then went on a killing spree.

the anti gun crowd will say I TOLD YOU SO the pro gun crowd will say CRIMINALS ALWAYS HAVE GUNS and we stop there because anything outside of that requires thought and honest thought first requires us to not put a horse in the race.
The problem is we all think it's bad.....the issue is who is willing to face the fact that the left is creating this.
They created Global Warming, the COVID Pandemic, Wear 3 Masks, Social-Distancing Will End COVID, Peaceful Protesters Burning Businesses, Defund The Police, Open Borders, School Mass-Shootings, and are now moving onto "PARENTS THAT FIGHT CRT ARE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!!"

Oh no it makes much more sense to advertise gun free areas with large neon signs so the innocent Bible salesman with the evil gun will know where to turn it loose right Dimmer??
What are you talking about? EVERYONE should have several guns no matter if they are Dimmers or what they are selling. Get out and shoot everybody! That's the only way to stop shootings!
:flameth::spinner::Boom2:

shall i count the times conservatives jumped to conclusions or do they not count because they don't fit your narrative?

my brother is a very strong democrat. i seldom see him just to conclusions. i know many liberal people who also don't do that.

so your "always" is nothing more than you refusing to think and putting a loose categorization on others so you don't have to. (think that is)

and i am absolutely no fan of obama. he was the one in my mind that started the attacks against police and the racial division we see today. but hey - you jumped to conclusions, didn't you?

you must be a DIM.

Obama? Please. Your Trumpy Bear cranked up racial divisions to ELEVEN.

1633543297587.jpeg

What are you talking about? EVERYONE should have several guns no matter if they are Dimmers or what they are selling. Get out and shoot everybody! That's the only way to stop shootings!
:flameth::spinner::Boom2:
Oh I was just spouting off your actual Dimmer view on gun safety and control.....advertising to the mean old gun where to go to kill people.

The problem is we all think it's bad.....the issue is who is willing to face the fact that the left is creating this.
They created Global Warming, the COVID Pandemic, Wear 3 Masks, Social-Distancing Will End COVID, School Mass-Shootings, and are now moving onto "PARENTS THAT FIGHT CRT ARE DOMESTIC TERRORISTS!!"
the left has been creating narratives of fear for a long time. but i can also count the right doing the same.

i don't follow news i know is full of shit. 90% of what CNN posts is narrative bullshit. a vast majority of fox also, just for their side.

the journalism industry has its collective hands full with this problem. however, since paid print advertising has poof'd and internet communications has spread revenue to the far corners of the universe, they are doing what they must to get whatever revenue they can.

trolling us, basically.

best way to beat a troll is to not respond yet every time someone far left (or any left sided person) says something stupid (and there's a lot to choose from these days, i agree) conservative headlines pop up to say SEE - WE TOLD YOU CNN IS FULL OF SHIT - LOOK AT THIS!!! and twist the headline to make it even worse than it was.

they troll us because its profitable. we react because it's human nature.

Well, Governor Fappit has signed the most lax gun laws in the country. And every time we think he can’t do anything more, he one-ups himself.

What’s next? State issued firearms and mandatory packing for all children from middle school on up? :rolleyes-41:
State issued firearms and mandatory packing for all children from middle school on up?
Most conservatives would actually support this.

I point out the gun violence in this country with almost every post.......I know it's source, the democrat party and it's policies attacking thep police and then releasing violent gun criminals.
Not releasing enough criminals is a big problem in America.

The huge number of criminals being locked up is questionable but it could be directly proportional to the gun crime?

Most conservatives would actually support this.
Sorry, but I don't think you know how to be realistic.
No kid should have a gun or be able to hunt until he's 15 and has attended a gun safety class.
And no adult should own a gun unless he's done the same and done range firing on his or her weapon to familiarize themselves with their weapon.
I personally think a scared amateur with a gun is as dangerous as a perp.

Not releasing enough criminals is a big problem in America.

The huge number of criminals being locked up is questionable but it could be directly proportional to the gun crime?

Don't worry....as you guys ban rifles, your left wing government is lowering the penalties for actual gun criminals.....

On Tuesday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau promised to crack down on gun crime, then on Thursday his government introduced legislation to reduce sentences for serious gun crimes including weapons trafficking and importing.
---
The Liberals are getting rid of a series of mandatory minimum sentences even for people convicted multiple times of gun offences.

Forum List

Back