Mansfield Texas High School Shooting

Bullshit.
Many if not most school shooters are minorities. .....
The problem in the US is not minorities or majorities. The problem is that Americans don't have enough guns. How can you stop shootings if you don't have enough guns to stop shootings from happening? It's common sense that the more guns you have the fewer shootings will take place. Everybody knows that! Now get out there and start shooting! If you don't there'll be another shooting any minute!
:Boom2: :flameth:

Not just the inner city but my black suburb.
Median income 30% higher than the national and we have fatherless ghetto culture. Da muvahs got they some gubmint jobs.

Actually, democrats have been getting rid of
Shut up yourself and get a gun! If you've already got one then you then don't have enough! Get lots of guns and shoot! Shoot! Shoot everything that moves! That's the only way to stop shootings! Even an idiot knows that!
:flameth: :Boom2:

As a coward gun grabber, you continue to refuse to answer this question...

How do you explain the 49% drop in gun murder and the 75%....yes, 75% drop in gun crime as millions and millions of Americans bought guns, and millions carried those guns in public for self defense?

Over the last 27 years, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime.......

No, you disgust me for turning this thread into a racist screed.

What's "racist" about it? It's not my fault the shooter was a young black male who thought he wuz a gangsta. The sad part is that he'll never go on to discover that cure for cancer, or be the first black man to walk on Mars.

I'm kidding. The reports are saying he's 18. So if he's in the class of 2023, he's graduating High School at the age of 20.

and we have people in here pouncing on when a black youth does it to say it's inherent into their culture.

now - my point is MASS SHOOTERS who load up and go to a school to randomly walk around shooting people. who usually does this?

if you have gang fights and they are just at the school anyway, is it the same? would suppose so if you were shot but i see those as different issues from the same family.

but im willing to listen and admit i was wrong. please give me some examples of black kids who loaded up to go to school and do random shootings. i'll be glad to look it over.
Bullshit.
The motive for the shooting doesn't change the result nor the horrendous nature of the act.
If one shooter who goes on a rampage once every 8 years.....it's not any worse that a school shooting every day between blacks in Chicago or TX.
You seem to think differently.
Two punks get in a fight and go out to their cars and start shooting up the school. This is acceptable behavior. Pointing it out for what it is seems, to you, to be racism.

National coverage of these shootings is simply an orchestrated attempt by the leftist media to create another mass-shooting. They know what it will cause eventually.....yet they persist on doing it. Studies proved this decades ago.

If they were intent on minimizing mass-shootings they would never cover any of them.....much less the ones between black thuggish punks.

The problem in the US is not minorities or majorities. The problem is that Americans don't have enough guns. How can you stop shootings if you don't have enough guns to stop shootings from happening? It's common sense that the more guns you have the fewer shootings will take place. Everybody knows that! Now get out there and start shooting! If you don't there'll be another shooting any minute!
:Boom2: :flameth:
Oh no it makes much more sense to advertise gun free areas with large neon signs so the innocent Bible salesman with the evil gun will know where to turn it loose right Dimmer??

Black shooter for a change.
Does this mean that blacks are going to start getting 'their' licks in?

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​

You must be talking about Toronto...

Gun violence is a growing problem in Canada's biggest city — and last year was Toronto's worst, with more shootings than any year to date, according to Toronto police statistics.

But.......but....gun control?

What's "racist" about it? It's not my fault the shooter was a young black male who thought he wuz a gangsta. The sad part is that he'll never go on to discover that cure for cancer, or be the first black man to walk on Mars.
Most of these kids just watch hip hop videos and black movies and TV to figure out what it's like to be authentically black. They are discouraged from being contributors to society by the left. They call them Uncle Tom's and House N@@rs.

You must be talking about Toronto...

Gun violence is a growing problem in Canada's biggest city — and last year was Toronto's worst, with more shootings than any year to date, according to Toronto police statistics.

But.......but....gun control?

Gun violence is increasing in Canada but it's still far below America's rate of gun violence.
I'm not into denying the facts.
If you recognize the gun violence in Toronto why aren't you doing the same for your own country?

Canada is in the process of bringing in more gun control measures to ensure we never reach the US rate of gun violence with AR type weapons and also handguns and other weapons that are meant for killing people.

Motherfucking Shit!!!!🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲🇯🇲

Look what's in the door pocket of that third picture: A pistol and a jar of weed.

suspect5.jpg

suspect6.JPG

A mass shooting at a school......just as Democrats shift into high gear for an assault on the 2nd.....very convenient.

This is a Progressive's 2A killing dream come true.

Ironically, it's those Progressive Policies that are causing all the shootings.....hmmmmmmm
Didn't take long for the "false flag" Alex Jonesers to show up.

Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be too bad
Multiple casualties. Black male, fled in a Dodge Charger.

"Police are responding to reports of an active shooter Wednesday morning at Timberview High School in Arlington, Texas, according to NBC Dallas-Fort Worth.

Arlington police have confirmed “multiple victims” in the shooting, according to reporter Maria Guerrero."

BREAKING: Police confirm ‘multiple victims’ in Texas school shooting

"ARLINGTON, Texas — An active shooter situation prompted a police investigation and a lockdown at Timberview High School in Mansfield ISD Wednesday morning, the district said.

The students and staff are in their classrooms and offices. Arlington police and other law enforcement agencies are investigating, the district said."

Watch Live: Timberview High School on lockdown due to active shooting situation, officials say

It said 4 hurt. If true, I'm glad nobody died.

There's this "fight fad" thing that's going on. Boys fight and put it on social media.

Sounds like it got out of hand. Somebody got mad.

Let's hope it doesn't turn out to be too bad

It said 4 hurt. If true, I'm glad nobody died.

There's this "fight fad" thing that's going on. Boys fight and put it on social media.

Sounds like it got out of hand. Somebody got mad.

Hard to tell what the outcome will be. Last I heard the tactical cops had surrounded a house he might be in. As far as I know, nobody was killed in the shooting, so he still has a chance to get through this alive.

Local coverage here:

Live News Stream: Watch FOX 4 News Dallas-Fort Worth

Forum List

Back