Mansfield Texas High School Shooting

That’s goofy dude. Many if not most of worst school shootings were white perps. Newtown, Sandy Hook, Parkland and Columbine to name just a few.

Female mass shooters? Name one that the media didn’t cover. :rolleyes:
Yet you folks like to cite the sheer number of school or mass shootings without ever having realized that the vast majority of them are actually committed in urban shitholes by non-white perps. That the racist media only focuses on shootings perpetrated by whites shows just how ignorant you are on the topic. Do you think one school shooting with 10 victims is worse than 20 school shootings with 2 victims each?

1. How you know "black culture" has anything to do with it?

2. Why is that likely. This is a highschool. What's likely is the do 't even vote or care about party pitch.

4. What BLM have to do with it? School shootings and altercations involving guns long preceded BLM.

5. How?
You’re hopelessly in dishonest denial.
You need to be airlifted into Fairmont Heights, MD and left there for two weeks.

Bullshit.
Many if not most school shooters are minorities. Many are black, Native-American, Muslim, Hispanic, or Asian....and many are immigrants. They never cover it when the perps are female.

The only ones that the media likes to cover are the white perps that fit their agenda.

and we have people in here pouncing on when a black youth does it to say it's inherent into their culture.

now - my point is MASS SHOOTERS who load up and go to a school to randomly walk around shooting people. who usually does this?

if you have gang fights and they are just at the school anyway, is it the same? would suppose so if you were shot but i see those as different issues from the same family.

but im willing to listen and admit i was wrong. please give me some examples of black kids who loaded up to go to school and do random shootings. i'll be glad to look it over.

Yet you folks like to cite the sheer number of school or mass shootings without ever having realized that the vast majority of them are actually committed in urban shitholes by non-white perps. That the racist media only focuses on shootings perpetrated by whites shows just how ignorant you are on the topic. Do you think one school shooting with 10 victims is worse than 20 school shootings with 2 victims each?
One thing for sure we won't be doing is claiming its a false flag shooting involving crisis actors...

The victims are just as much innocent victims no matter what color the shooter is....

Only fragile minded cucks like yourself get in your feelings over what race, political persuasion the shooter is...

How about this for a fact......the overwhelming majority of mass shooters are men....so what is it about male culture that causes this?

We are looking for a shooting suspect in today’s incident at @mansfieldisd Timberview School. Please call 911 if you know the whereabouts of 18-year old Timothy George Simpkins who may be driving a 2018 Silver Dodge Charger with license plate PFY-6260. pic.twitter.com/npaNVBDXRp
— Arlington Police, TX (@ArlingtonPD) October 6, 2021

suspect1.JPG

suspect2.JPG

suspect3.JPG

suspect4.JPG

Not just the inner city but my black suburb.
Median income 30% higher than the national and we have fatherless ghetto culture. Da muvahs got they some gubmint jobs.
I am familiar with Mansfield...it isn't a ghetto....

median household income in over 100K and is a Republican congressional district...

But continue on with your racism

One thing for sure we won't be doing is claiming its a false flag shooting involving crisis actors...

The victims are just as much innocent victims no matter what color the shooter is....

Only fragile minded cucks like yourself get in your feelings over what race, political persuasion the shooter is...

How about this for a fact......the overwhelming majority of mass shooters are men....so what is it about male culture that causes this?

Whoever claimed the victims weren't innocent regardless of color? Certainly not me.

Well, you morons are finally getting it, shooters come in all sorts of colors. Good on you! If you followed the liberal media you might not know that. Again, an astounding observation from someone who is normally dumb as shit.

Black shooter for a change.
Does this mean that blacks are going to start getting 'their' licks in?

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​

They’ve now mentioned it several times and his picture is plastered all over my CBS News feed.

Some of you people truly disgust me.

We "disgust" you because we're ahead of the curve and well-informed?

That makes no sense.

How can we blame this on Governor Abbott?There has to be a way.

Forum List

Back