Mansfield Texas High School Shooting

Did anyone shoot back?
Why not?
The school was probably a gun free zone and most schools will stay that way. Although I'm optimistic on seeing some American schools allowing all the students to carry a gun!

If it works then we could try the same thing in Canada!

Sorry, but I don't think you know how to be realistic.
No kid should have a gun or be able to hunt until he's 15 and has attended a gun safety class.
And no adult should own a gun unless he's done the same and done range firing on his or her weapon to familiarize themselves with their weapon.
I personally think a scared amateur with a gun is as dangerous as a perp.
So much for the 2nd Amendment.

That's what I suspected and so was the reason why I asked.
We Canadians would see it as a bad experience and quite scary for women, kids, and most men too.
We want to keep it that way in Canada and so more gun laws coming from government.

'Safety' is a factor in rating Canada's quality of life as the world's best. Also for America's rating of 15th.
Americans seem to have made their choice!

How does preventing honest citizens from having guns keep them from criminals? Show a study that shows a correlation between gun laws and the reduction of gun crimes. Hint, you can't because they don't. In the US, most of our crimes are committed where we have the strictest gun laws.

Why don't criminals follow gun laws? Hint, they are criminals ...

Until a white boy shoots up a school, then you're in full stereotype mode.
so you've never seen a white kid shoot up a school? for the record, my comment about white kids shooting up schools was because there have been several. going straight to "only black kids" was in fact a stereotype when we've seen white kids do it also. if anything thinks i was saying ONLY WHITE KIDS SHOOT IN SCHOOLS, you totally missed my sarcasm and intent of reply.

if we could only attack issues with the same passion as we attack each other with.

Last edited:
1. How you know "black culture" has anything to do with it?

2. Why is that likely. This is a highschool. What's likely is the do 't even vote or care about party pitch.

4. What BLM have to do with it? School shootings and altercations involving guns long preceded BLM.

5. How?
That’s exactly the point.. those kind of questions are ridiculous, but they are promoted by the United MSM whenever a seeming far right, white, southern, etc person commits something like this, and Democrats take these ridiculous questions seriously

How does preventing honest citizens from having guns keep them from criminals? Show a study that shows a correlation between gun laws and the reduction of gun crimes. Hint, you can't because they don't. In the US, most of our crimes are committed where we have the strictest gun laws.
And the strictest gun laws are where the US experiences the most gun crimes. Lie-brul cities.

Why don't criminals follow gun laws? Hint, they are criminals ...

Law abiding citizens that don't follow gun laws become criminals with guns.

Law abiding citizens who follow gun laws don't become school shooters.

And shooters who fondle and touch their guns in places that make the gun feel uncomfortable, are usually the ones who have a record of molestation of AR type weapons.

That’s goofy dude. Many if not most of worst school shootings were white perps. Newtown, Sandy Hook, Parkland and Columbine to name just a few.

Female mass shooters? Name one that the media didn’t cover. :rolleyes:
You're just WRONG about this.

You think this because the Media focuses 24/7 on white shooters but rarely mention when it is a minority

And the strictest gun laws are where the US experiences the most gun crimes. Lie-brul cities.

Exactly the point, gun laws don't work. Wow, you walked right into that one. All you're doing is making sure criminals have a wide supply of unarmed victims to choose from

Law abiding citizens that don't follow gun laws become criminals with guns.

Law abiding citizens who follow gun laws don't become school shooters.

And shooters who fondle and touch their guns in places that make the gun feel uncomfortable, are usually the ones who have a record of molestation of AR type weapons.

More shit you made up that doesn't answer the question and doesn't reflect reality

Black shooter for a change.
Does this mean that blacks are going to start getting 'their' licks in?

The NRA Song

Guns are neat, Guns are sweet
Guns the tool, what makes you cool.
Guns are fine, Guns are mine
Guns are things, that Jesus brings!
Guns for loonies, Guns for cons
Guns for Moonies, Guns for moms!
Guns are fun for everyone,
buy them up by the ton.
Guns for me, Guns for you,
Guns for nuts and children too!
Guns at home, Guns at work,
Guns at play, Guns berserk!
Tons and tons of great big Guns,
Are tons and tons of great big fun!
I’ve got Guns up my nose
‘tween my ears and by my toes.
I’m no fool, I’m so cool,
I take Guns to my school.
I take Guns to my car,
to the store and to the bar.
I got Guns in a drawer,
in my pocket and on the floor.
I got Guns on the wall,
behind the toilet and in the hall.
I got guns in my bed,
one is growing from my head!
Get a Gun and get it fast,
Gun-Gun shoot-shoot is a blast!​
Try Australia. You will love it there

More shit you made up that doesn't answer the question and doesn't reflect reality
Many American gun owners are known to be 'sleeping' with their guns. They're only under their pillows until the light is turned off.

You're just WRONG about this.

You think this because the Media focuses 24/7 on white shooters but rarely mention when it is a minority

Gimme five non-white mass shooter incidences anything close to Columbine, Newtown, Sandy Hook, Parkland, and Vegas that come even close. Black gang shootings onesy-twosey? Cool story bra! :rolleyes-41:

And leave it to a right wing cuck like yourself to immediately inject goofy shit into something that has nothing to do with what your bitch ass is talking about....

But to stick to your goofy ass line of reasoning...why didn't natural immunity stop this?
Do you get as mad at shootings in Chicago as you are today?....

Where are the actual numbers? I see a bunch of reports and graphs, but nowhere do I see real numbers. Why is that?

You don’t believe in science or graphs. Yes we get that. NOW it’d be up to YOU to prove them wrong asshole.

Kaiser- you seriously wanna take them on with your hunches?

Go for it butt munch! :lol:

Gimme five non-white mass shooter incidences anything close to Columbine, Newtown, Sandy Hook, Parkland, and Vegas that come even close.
Why does that matter?
How does this negate the fact he laid out?
Why do you want white people to have committed more mass shootings than colored people?

Why does it look like a kindergarten class room ? These are high school students

the teacher was also a member of one of the gangs ...that's why she was shot

:p

Forum List

Back