Mansfield Texas High School Shooting

This only reinforces the fact you need to pick and choose your data to make your point - which, of course, only serves to negate said point.
Why won't you admit most mass shootings are perpetrated bu colored people?
Doesn't fit your narrative ?

So? You are free to cherry-pick in return. 9 or more killed - anywhere in the world but acts of terror don’t count - Go!

Last edited:
So Statista is lying then? Okay whatever :rolleyes-41:
Fact remains that in the majority of public shootings killing ten or more people, the perp is white.
Now beat it.

MassShooter-e1565623432940.jpg

Except for pulse nightclub, or Virginia Tech. Rigjt?

Ok think for a minute Mr Annoying. Think of the most heinous mass murders let’s say killing more than 9 people by firearm anywhere in the world since 1980. Bet I can name 20 carried out by white people, often racist white people. Can you name 20 that meet the same criteria involving a black person? I bet not. :)

Hell, boi. Don't blame white people for being better shots. If those darkies had reliable firearms, ammunition, and more training, they might bring their numbers up a little too.

Or was that intended to mean that black folks just aren't as capable as white folks? Not sure about that. They seem to be doing a pretty decent job of killing each other in Chicago, with what crappy guns they can scrounge or steal.

The mass shooter is black.

We must disarm blacks so they cannot defend themselves.

The US government has never done anything bad to blacks....why should they worry?

It’s amazing to watch rightists think all criminals are black or that race is the only component of criminality…it’s as if they only get their knowledge from their echo chambers … wait, who are we fooling? There is no “as if”...is it true that if confronted with facts you’d shrivel up and die or is that just a myth?
It's not 'amazing' in either case, it's racism. It's an attempt to tar an entire race with the same brush.
And you're one of the few that know that perfectly well!

Do you remember a day in America when the charge of racism would be hotly denied? And when the attempt to tar a entire race with the same brush would be the equivalent of admitting one was a racist?

Now they're quite proud of their racist opinions and emboldened by Trump to express same.

It's not 'amazing' in either case, it's racism. It's an attempt to tar an entire race with the same brush.
And you're one of the few that know that perfectly well!

Do you remember a day in America when the charge of racism would be hotly denied? And when the attempt to tar a entire race with the same brush would be the equivalent of admitting one was a racist?

Now they're quite proud of their racist opinions and emboldened by Trump to express same.
wow.

you start out saying something to the effect of "tar an entire race is bad, m'kay?" and end with "all trumpers are racist".

some funny ass chit, man.

Looks like nobody was killed. Great news.

I'm trying to piece together what happened. I understand that there was a fight. Did the shooting happen during the fight? Did he shoot the guy that was punching him?

Still unclear on the details. But I'm guessing that it was targeted at specific people which would help explain why he didn't rack up a body count of random students.

wow.

you start out saying something to the effect of "tar an entire race is bad, m'kay?" and end with "all trumpers are racist".

some funny ass chit, man.
It's so close to all that you'll have to excuse me if I actually said 'all'.

I'm trying to piece together what happened. I understand that there was a fight. Did the shooting happen during the fight? Did he shoot the guy that was punching him?

Still unclear on the details. But I'm guessing that it was targeted at specific people which would help explain why he didn't rack up a body count of random students.
Wrong gun for a bigger kill.

The funny part is that imbeciles like Donald H don't even realize they do this. They're simply too dumb to see it.
when the only think you see is being emotionally validated, nothing else has to make sense. make it make sense and then you're right.

no matter how many times you contradict yourself.

Translation: Go easy on the boy, he could be Obama's son.

Hell, boi. Don't blame white people for being better shots. If those darkies had reliable firearms, ammunition, and more training, they might bring their numbers up a little too.

Or was that intended to mean that black folks just aren't as capable as white folks? Not sure about that. They seem to be doing a pretty decent job of killing each other in Chicago, with what crappy guns they can scrounge or steal.
White people shoot better. Ok thanks man / Explains EVERYTHING! :rolleyes:

Multiple casualties. Black male, fled in a Dodge Charger.

"Police are responding to reports of an active shooter Wednesday morning at Timberview High School in Arlington, Texas, according to NBC Dallas-Fort Worth.

Arlington police have confirmed “multiple victims” in the shooting, according to reporter Maria Guerrero."

BREAKING: Police confirm ‘multiple victims’ in Texas school shooting

"ARLINGTON, Texas — An active shooter situation prompted a police investigation and a lockdown at Timberview High School in Mansfield ISD Wednesday morning, the district said.

The students and staff are in their classrooms and offices. Arlington police and other law enforcement agencies are investigating, the district said."

Watch Live: Timberview High School on lockdown due to active shooting situation, officials say

Give everyone free guns. Make it compulsory all children should carry automatic rifles and practice on other kids. That's how absurd the gun culture has developed here.
After this and every other attack in history, nothing will ever be done about guns and the caravan moves on.
Long live the 2nd .

Forum List

Back