Mansfield Texas High School Shooting

124 mass shootings in the US 1982-2021?
According to the NY, there were more than 600 mas shootings in 2020, alone.

So, is the NYT lying, or are you?
I stated that I believe they are referring to lots more than four victims. I’ll do some digging to see just how many.

Damn WHITE SUPREMACISTS!

We must get rid of all guns!

oh….the shooter is black?

Nevermind…..media will quickly move along.

-Someone- is.
Not that you care.
You idiot. They are defining mass shootings very differently.
Now go bite somebody else’s ankle please.

1633627742208.jpeg

What's the matter?
Don't want to have to face the fact that most mass shootings are perpetratedby colored people?
Why not?
Doesn't fit your narrative?
So Statista is lying then? Okay whatever :rolleyes-41:
Fact remains that in the majority of public shootings killing ten or more people, the perp is white.
Now beat it.

MassShooter-e1565623432940.jpg

Fact remains that in the majority of public shootings killing ten or more people, the perp is white.
Your need to pick and choose the data you use to make your point indicates you know the majority of perpertrators in ALL mass shootings are colored.
Why won't you admit this?
Doesn't fit your narrative ?

It’s amazing to watch rightists think all criminals are black or that race is the only component of criminality…it’s as if they only get their knowledge from their echo chambers … wait, who are we fooling? There is no “as if”...is it true that if confronted with facts you’d shrivel up and die or is that just a myth?
I’ve never seen anyone say all criminals are any color, and “rightists” are all about the individual responsibility of committing the crime, not the victim class they belong to, which the left uses to ignore immoral actions and blame the system

So Statista is lying then? Okay whatever :rolleyes-41:
Now beat it.

MassShooter-e1565623432940.jpg
earlier you said I made friends by not racially stereotyping.

I said fuck you.

here is why. you do it all the time.

Not in Oregon and a whole bunch of other states it ain’t

What state you're in has nothing to do with it. Federal law (18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(3)) makes it a felony for an “unlawful user of … any controlled substance” to “possess … any firearm,” and since marijuana is classified as a Schedule I controlled substance, it is a felony for a user of marijuana to possess a firearm.

18 U.S. Code § 922 - Unlawful acts

What state you're in has nothing to do with it. Federal law (18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(3)) makes it a felony for an “unlawful user of … any controlled substance” to “possess … any firearm,” and since marijuana is classified as a Schedule I controlled substance, it is a felony for a user of marijuana to possess a firearm.
He knows.
He chooses to violate federal law.

Your need to pick and choose the data you use to make your point indicates you know the majority of perpertrators in ALL mass shootings are colored.
Why won't you admit this?

Ok think for a minute Mr Annoying. Think of the most heinous mass murders let’s say killing more than 9 people by firearm anywhere in the world since 1980. Bet I can name 20 carried out by white people, often racist white people. Can you name 20 that meet the same criteria involving a black person? I bet not. :)

Ok think for a minute Mr Annoying. Think of the most heinous mass murders ...
This only reinforces the fact you need to pick and choose your data to make your point - which, of course, only serves to negate said point.
Why won't you admit most mass shootings are perpetrated bu colored people?

Ok, point me to a conviction in any recreational legal weed state of someone who owned a gun, commuted no crime, and happened to possess marijuana.

Ready - GO!! :lol:

Ok think for a minute Mr Annoying. Think of the most heinous mass murders let’s say killing more than 9 people by firearm anywhere in the world since 1980. Bet I can name 20 carried out by white people, often racist white people. Can you name 20 that meet the same criteria involving a black person? I bet not. :)
oh look.

more racial stereotypes.

Forum List

Back