Mansfield Texas High School Shooting

So Statista is lying then? Okay whatever :rolleyes-41:
Fact remains that in the majority of public shootings killing ten or more people, the perp is white.
Now beat it.

MassShooter-e1565623432940.jpg
this is very small compared to one with black people on it

not to start a fight but I've never seen you take responsibility for antifa.

I take responsibility for myself. other people can be responsible for their own actions. why I have to own what some asshole does is beyond me.
Taking responsibility means owning it or at least acknowledging it as a failure of your side, I’ve never pretended Antifa is rightwing, I have never claimed They are patriots. I’ve said multiple times that they are thugs who resort to violent tactics. They make the left look bad.

But now I am hearing crazy crap like the Boogaloo and Proud Boys are leftists… or just look at that list I responded to. Some of those are clearly considered rightwing, some have no known political affiliation and all are labeled left? This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this crazy political redefining. For example communism (which includes Stalin) is long accepted as an evil of the left and fascism (which includes Hitler) an evil of the right if you go on a strictly linear political axis. Now the are magically all leftists. That is what I mean by taking responsibility, acknowledging that our side is capable of extremism and evil and if we don’t hold ourselves accountable for our extremists by acknowledging and rejecting them, we enable them.

Yep. Low bail. Black privilege. At least he didn't kill anyone.

Arlington school shooter PARTIES at home with family after being freed on $75k bond while his victims remain in the hospital: Gunman, 18, walks free one day after shooting 15-year-old 'bully' seven times' AND teacher who broke up brawl​

America was founded on violence, brawn over brains. Guns and gun violence is part of American culture, and when these mass shootings occur, you ain't bothered about the victims and even future victims, you squabble like children over the perpetrator's colour, religion, and types of gun.

Then when the next one happens, repeat.....

America was founded on violence, brawn over brains. Guns and gun violence is part of American culture, and when these mass shootings occur, you ain't bothered about the victims and even future victims, you squabble like children over the perpetrator's colour, religion, and types of gun.

Obviously enough people aren't armed. This kid should have been put down.

Taking responsibility means owning it or at least acknowledging it as a failure of your side, I’ve never pretended Antifa is rightwing, I have never claimed They are patriots. I’ve said multiple times that they are thugs who resort to violent tactics. They make the left look bad.

But now I am hearing crazy crap like the Boogaloo and Proud Boys are leftists… or just look at that list I responded to. Some of those are clearly considered rightwing, some have no known political affiliation and all are labeled left? This isn’t the first time I’ve seen this crazy political redefining. For example communism (which includes Stalin) is long accepted as an evil of the left and fascism (which includes Hitler) an evil of the right if you go on a strictly linear political axis. Now the are magically all leftists. That is what I mean by taking responsibility, acknowledging that our side is capable of extremism and evil and if we don’t hold ourselves accountable for our extremists by acknowledging and rejecting them, we enable them.
I don't see "sides"

I don't see the need to divide up by whatever label people must use.

people can be shit heads and evil regardless of their political affiliation, color, religion and the like.

all races have assholes. trying to decide which SIDE has bigger assholes is akin to sniffing turds to see which smells the worst.

I hear stupid shit by the hour anymore. trying to find someone to be responsible for it is a waste of time. why? it's fucking stupid.

We are people. that's where we all start. people.

not left, not right, not whatever. people.

until we can see that again as a base starting point, we are all pretty much fucked because we won't grow, the fuck up.

shouldn't have to. you made a stupid "I SUPPORT ALL STATES RIGHTS" then attacked the rights you didn't agree with.

exactly like you accused others of doing.

it's punk ass stupid, but that's simply you.

Where did I say that I supported “all states rights”?

I support LEGAL state decisions such as weed legalization, but nothing that flies in the face of the constitution.

A woman’s right to choose was embedded in the constitution 50 years ago.

Clearly you hate me same as you hate everyone. I’m.not even sure you like yourself. Ignore me please.

As opposed to Europe? Asia?

Are you this dumb?

Since 1914 the Europeans started Two World Wars, murdered 12 million innocent men, women and children......for no other reason than being Jews, and other targeted groups, engaged in ethnic cleansing.....Russia....murdered 25 million....Japan, 3 million, China 70 million...

Please.....try to actually understand human nature and human history before you post....

Those were anomalies.
Do you want me to copy you on a very VERY long list of white (many racists & Islamophobes) shooters?
Be happy to! :)

Not anomolies.....minority mass public shooters represent a higher percent of their respective populations.....but nice try...

Be prepare for your rights to be removed.

You say "charges." Does that mean you were convicted or not? If you were convicted and it was a felony, then you cannot buy a gun. Possession of a gun is a federal crime if you are a convicted felon, or if you have a conviction for any misdemeanor involving domestic violence. If you were merely charged but never convicted, then you are probably okay unless you have some sort of domestic order of protection against you, in which case you are still under the same federal ban on weapons.

Arlington school shooter PARTIES at home with family after being freed on $75k bond while his victims remain in the hospital: Gunman, 18, walks free one day after shooting 15-year-old 'bully' seven times' AND teacher who broke up brawl​

How is being with family afterca major event "parties"?

Im not defending him but the site is clearly going for emotional reactions in CNN fashion.

Not anomolies.....minority mass public shooters represent a higher percent of their respective populations.....but nice try...
Gang related twozy threezy fourzy shootings do not count as “mass shootings”. Unless you want to argue with Statista of course :)

this is very small compared to one with black people on it
Lol, sorry .. guess I couldn’t find any memes by racist blacks showing 100 or so all white mass murderers. But it’s a stone cold fact that the gruesome shootings (say ten or more dead) in the past 30-40 years were by in large white perps.

Gang related twozy threezy fourzy shootings do not count as “mass shootings”. Unless you want to argue with Statista of course :)

They don't. They are two very different crimes....and the only reason you shitheads combine them is because actual mass public shootings are tiny in number....12 in 2019, 2 in 2020...total killed 78 between the two...

Deer kill 200 people every year...

Lawn mowers kill between 90-100....

Ladders kill 300 a year,

Bathtubs kill 350 a year...

When you have numbers like that...you have to lie in order to scare people into giving you power.....

Mass public shootings are a crime when an individual picks a public location and shoots random people.....

Gang shootings are shootings where the gang is trying to murder another gang member from a rival gang, and don't care who gets hit in the crossfire..

Two very different shootings...you moron...

The one, again, is the rarest of rare events....12 people out of 330,000,000 did this in 2019....

only 2 in 2020....

You can't stampede people into giving up their Rights with those numbers...

Soooo..

You use gang members in democrat party controlled cities to boost your numbers....because even though normal people who did not live in the tiny areas where these gang shootings happen...by piggy backing them with mass public shootings, you can lie to people and scare them...making them think these shootings will effect them...

You lie because you need to lie to get the power to ban guns.

Forum List

Back