Mansfield Texas High School Shooting

Don’t make me list all the gruesome shootings by disgruntled white men. Beats your short list by tenfold - easily.

Tell you what...let's include the 50 people murdered by white mass public shooters in 2019.........so...of the 10,258 gun murders in 2019....over half of the victims were murdered by the 7% population of young black males....

You have no case...

Tell you what...let's include the 50 people murdered by white mass public shooters in 2019.........so...of the 10,258 gun murders in 2019....over half of the victims were murdered by the 7% population of young black males....

You have no case...
Again, murder is not the topic here. MASS murder is the topic. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Again, murder is not the topic here. MASS murder is the topic. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Yes.......because if you just do murder, your whole argument is seen as silly.

You just care about how many people were killed in 6 events last year, versus the over 50% of the 10,258 total murders....

Fun with numbers.....

You guys are hilarious. Black kid loses his head, goes for his gun, doesn’t kill anyone, and y’all go nuts and make it all about race.

Then the next time an angry white dude loses his head, goes all Stephen Paddock & kills 50+ people, there won’t be a word about race, no father in the house, ghetto life - NONE of that.

And of course we’ll see 2a with his cut n paste NRA propaganda and people claiming that if more people had been packing it wouldn’t have happened and bla bla …

Later/ Rinse/ Repeat :lol:

You guys are hilarious. Black kid loses his head, goes for his gun, doesn’t kill anyone, and y’all go nuts and make it all about race.
If it has been a white kid doing the shooting, you'd make it all about race.
So would the media. Biden, Pelosi, Schumer? Them too.
But, black kids killing other black kids?
< crickets >
And of course we’ll see 2a with his cut n paste NRA propaganda and people claiming that if more people had been packing it wouldn’t have happened and bla bla …
Why do you think it is a good idea to leave potential victims defenseless?

< crickets >

I read today that the police released him! Said it was a plain case of self-defense --- and I must say, that was a terrible beating he was getting per that video, and NO ONE was bothering to help him. No teacher, no security.

As opposed to Europe? Asia?

Are you this dumb?

Since 1914 the Europeans started Two World Wars, murdered 12 million innocent men, women and children......for no other reason than being Jews, and other targeted groups, engaged in ethnic cleansing.....Russia....murdered 25 million....Japan, 3 million, China 70 million...

Please.....try to actually understand human nature and human history before you post....
Hitler did, thicko

< crickets >

No, race is not the first thing I think about. That’s you kids ;)

Oh I was just spouting off your actual Dimmer view on gun safety and control.....advertising to the mean old gun where to go to kill people.
"where to go to kill people"? Everywhere from sea to shining sea. That's the way to stop shootings in the US ... kill everybody.
:flameth:
It's the only way to be sure.
:Boom2:
You need more guns. More guns!

Then the next time an angry white dude loses his head, goes all Stephen Paddock & kills 50+ people, there won’t be a word about race, no father in the house, ghetto life - NONE of that.

Later/ Rinse/ Repeat :lol:

Nothing I post is from the NRA…..but thanks for trying to dodge your failure to prove your points.

I read today that the police released him! Said it was a plain case of self-defense --- and I must say, that was a terrible beating he was getting per that video, and NO ONE was bothering to help him. No teacher, no security.

He brought an illegal gun on to a school campus and fired it hitting several people….multiple felonies…………

Are you serious or trying to be funny?

He brought an illegal gun on to a school campus and fired it hitting several people….multiple felonies…………

Are you serious or trying to be funny?
Nope, look it up on Google. Major self-defense issues here. Nobody was helping him break up that beat-up, it went on and on, viciously --- the guy would have killed him if he hadn't pulled a gun.

Nope, look it up on Google. Major self-defense issues here. Nobody was helping him break up that beat-up, it went on and on, viciously --- the guy would have killed him if he hadn't pulled a gun.

You can’t be this stupid?
He is under 21. He had the gun illegally, he carried the gun illegally, he brought the gun into the school illegaly…..he fired it illegally.

And at this point we have the Gentle Giant/ Trayvon Martin story of the “good” kid on his way to medical school…….until we find out his real history…….

Forum List

Back