Manufactured Racism by Blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
racists everywhere..racism everywhere
there's a story about it almost everyday
ie:
U.S. black rights group warns travelers off American Airlines

Just some months ago, the NAACP issued a travel warning to blacks about driving in Missouri. If they didn't have sh1t for brains, they' be embarrassed at how stupid they're acting... except colored people calls for a boycott will yield loot from American Airlines. F1cking shi1t-skinned shakedown thieves.
NAACP looked super stupid with that!
blacks murder over EIGHT blacks every DAY
how about a warning to stay away from blacks??

Whites do the same thing. Murder has nothing to do with this issue.

More manufactured racism! A black student spray painted "KKK "and "Nigg@r" all over the school. What the fuck is wrong with these clowns? Black Lives Matter!! Hands Up Don't Shoot!! and hundreds of others like this. All based on lies......

Apparently when they can't find any "real" racism, they go out and and create it!

Police have charged a former Eastern Michigan University student over three incidents of vandalism that targeted African-Americans, including the spray-painting of ‘KKK’ and ‘n*gger,’ and the command to “leave” the school.

59ef60f4fc7e9372058b4567.jpg

On Tuesday, the university was shaken when police announced the suspect was Eddie Curlin, an African-American. A preliminary hearing is set for November 9.

“To know that it was a person of color is hurtful,” Jaiquae Rodwell told the Eastern Echo, the university newspaper. “As a black student, to know that another black person is using the N-word in a negative way is embarrassing.”

Curlin was arraigned on three counts of malicious destruction of property, four counts of identity theft, and one count of using a computer to commit a crime, all related to vandalism incidents that took place on the Eastern Michigan University campus in the fall of 2016.

More than half of whites — 55 percent — surveyed say that, generally speaking, they believe there is discrimination against white people in America today. Hershman's view is similar to what was heard on the campaign trail at Trump rally after Trump rally. Donald Trump catered to white grievance during the 2016 presidential campaign and has done so as president as well.

Notable, however, is that while a majority of whites in the poll say discrimination against them exists, a much smaller percentage say that they have actually experienced it. Also important to note is that 84 percent of whites believe discrimination exists against racial and ethnic minorities in America today.

Majority Of White Americans Say They Believe Whites Face Discrimination

Anti-White discrimination has been supported academic studies and Supreme Court cases.

So has anti black discrimination.

Anti-black discrimination is illegal and taboo in our society.

Anti-white discrimination is celebrated and required by law.

It's sad that you white nationalists don't understand why. For hundreds of years you didn't treat blacks right and for the last 100 years you denied that racism still exists.

Now you're claiming it exists but it's against you. What a turn of events. What else is Steve Bannon telling you?
white exremists
ie:

Just some months ago, the NAACP issued a travel warning to blacks about driving in Missouri. If they didn't have sh1t for brains, they' be embarrassed at how stupid they're acting... except colored people calls for a boycott will yield loot from American Airlines. F1cking shi1t-skinned shakedown thieves.

so you are more afraid of whites that don't murder blacks anywhere NEAR the numbers that blacks murder blacks??!!!
makes a lot of sense :rolleyes-41:

I have to laugh at this. It's so stupid. This one black person does this and now racism by whites is made up.
Do you really think this is one isolated and singular example of fabricated "racism?" This largely undefined "racism" nonsense has since the mid-1960s developed into an increasingly intensive brainwash of America's White population in which the mainstream media is imperceptibly but effectively playing a major role.

What actual examples of White "racism" can you cite?

These threads and the majority of the comments by whites therein.

So while you can tell me how white racism doesn't exist, I bet you can pull up a kinds of examples of things you think are black racism. The MSM has nothing to do with anything. But that's what you have been brainwashed to believe.

I do find it funny that the same people who don't think blacks are treated like second class citizens are quick to jump on the idea that whites are being screwed by AA.

And did you see that while most whites think they are being discriminated against, most admit it hasn't happened to them. So they hear about the white who didn't get the job because AA gave it to a black, but they can't say that it's ever happened to them.

How many white kids didn't get into Harvard because AA got a black to take their place? 1 or 2?

I've been in management when upper management has passed over more qualified white workers to promote blacks.

THe white workers had no way of knowing why they were passed over. They weren't told why and if they had been told, management would have lied.

That the discrimination was hidden, does not mean it did not happen.

Same thing has been happening to blacks for over 100 years.

I've been in management when upper management passed over more qualified blacks to promote whites. The blacks had no way of knowing.

Wow! You are proving the point that most people feel they are the ones being discriminated against. Because if I told you the same thing but said it was blacks you would have argued. But now you can see what's going on because you think it's happening to whites.

Are you experiencing confirmation bias?

There are powerful forces to discourage that with blacks and to encourage it with whites.

My experience is that management types, especially upper management types don't give a damn about skin color, and are driven by a desire to avoid lawsuits.

To that end they are happy to A. discriminate in favor of blacks to get numbers that look good, no matter how much they have to fuck their own workers, and B. will throw anyone not upper management to the wolves in a heartbeat.

I'm sure there are brave and powerful racists out there that are wiling to risk government intervention in order to discriminate against blacks.

I just have never seen it myself.

Or heard of it from any of my peers.

I do find it funny that the same people who don't think blacks are treated like second class citizens are quick to jump on the idea that whites are being screwed by AA.
Presuming you are Black, please provide an example of your being treated like a second-class citizen.

And did you see that while most whites think they are being discriminated against, most admit it hasn't happened to them. So they hear about the white who didn't get the job because AA gave it to a black, but they can't say that it's ever happened to them.
I know for a fact that the New York City Civil Service Commission advances Veterans two points on exams, combat veterans get three points, minorities get one point. So a Black combat veteran would have a four point advantage on any civil service job exam -- one point more than a White combat veteran.

How many white kids didn't get into Harvard because AA got a black to take their place? 1 or 2?
I can't answer that question, but are you suggesting Affirmative Action does not offer minorities an advantage on collegiate entrance exams?

So you are here crying because a back person gets 1 point. Why does that black person get one point? Do we not have a 399 year record of racial discrimination against people of color?

No one has an advantage on college entrance exams. Again college entrance exams have NEVER been the sole qualification or entering college. EVER!

More manufactured racism! A black student spray painted "KKK "and "Nigg@r" all over the school. What the fuck is wrong with these clowns? Black Lives Matter!! Hands Up Don't Shoot!! and hundreds of others like this. All based on lies......

Apparently when they can't find any "real" racism, they go out and and create it!

Police have charged a former Eastern Michigan University student over three incidents of vandalism that targeted African-Americans, including the spray-painting of ‘KKK’ and ‘n*gger,’ and the command to “leave” the school.

On Tuesday, the university was shaken when police announced the suspect was Eddie Curlin, an African-American. A preliminary hearing is set for November 9.

“To know that it was a person of color is hurtful,” Jaiquae Rodwell told the Eastern Echo, the university newspaper. “As a black student, to know that another black person is using the N-word in a negative way is embarrassing.”

Curlin was arraigned on three counts of malicious destruction of property, four counts of identity theft, and one count of using a computer to commit a crime, all related to vandalism incidents that took place on the Eastern Michigan University campus in the fall of 2016.

More than half of whites — 55 percent — surveyed say that, generally speaking, they believe there is discrimination against white people in America today. Hershman's view is similar to what was heard on the campaign trail at Trump rally after Trump rally. Donald Trump catered to white grievance during the 2016 presidential campaign and has done so as president as well.

Notable, however, is that while a majority of whites in the poll say discrimination against them exists, a much smaller percentage say that they have actually experienced it. Also important to note is that 84 percent of whites believe discrimination exists against racial and ethnic minorities in America today.

Anti-White discrimination has been supported academic studies and Supreme Court cases.

It's sad that you white nationalists don't understand why. For hundreds of years you didn't treat blacks right and for the last 100 years you denied that racism still exists.

Now you're claiming it exists but it's against you. What a turn of events. What else is Steve Bannon telling you?

I totally understand why.

Past discrimination is used as a justification for current discrimination.

Because other people who are long dead, discriminated against blacks before I was born, I will now be discriminated against, me and mine from now on.

I just don't see how it is morally defensible.

white exremists
ie:

so you are more afraid of whites that don't murder blacks anywhere NEAR the numbers that blacks murder blacks??!!!

Well yes. There is this continuing history of white terrorist groups that kill us. And the fact is that you are scared of blacks who don't murder whites instead of worrying about your white ass who is six times more likely to be killed by another white person than anyone black.

ie:

blacks murder other blacks at over SEVEN TIMES the rate of whites who murder mostly whites --and they caution against whites???????!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
so the rate that blacks murder blacks vs whites murdering blacks is even more higher !!!!!!

white exremists
ie:

Well yes. There is this continuing history of white terrorist groups that kill us. And the fact is that you are scared of blacks who don't murder whites instead of worrying about your white ass who is six times more likely to be killed by another white person than anyone black.

People are not equally likely to be murdered.

I'm not a drug dealer biker, likely to be killed in the course of my business.

MY odds of being killed by the old "someone I know" is low, really low.

The danger to ME is more likely to be of the STRANGER killing me then one of my mostly white peers.

Because other people who are long dead, discriminated against blacks before I was born, I will now be discriminated against, me and mine from now on.

29 Stupid things white people do

12.Excuse yourself from responsibility for racism because you weren’t born yet when people were enslaved.

Instead: Recognize that every white person alive today benefits from white privilege, right here, right now, in the 21st century. You may not be responsible for enslavement in the past, but that doesn’t change your responsibility for how you knowingly or unknowingly perpetuate racism today.

There is no current discrimination against whites. This long used race baited belief started when the civil rights act was passed. Whites are still discriminating against blacks now and the discrimination that you weren't aiive to see has benefitted you and does impacted blacks even right now.

ie:

blacks murder other blacks at over SEVEN TIMES the rate of whites who murder mostly whites --and they caution against whites???????!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
so the rate that blacks murder blacks vs whites murdering blacks is even more higher !!!!!!

Not so.

white exremists

The danger to ME is more likely to be of the STRANGER killing me then one of my mostly white peers.

Yep and that stranger will likely be white.

29 Stupid things white people do

12.Excuse yourself from responsibility for racism because you weren’t born yet when people were enslaved.

Instead: Recognize that every white person alive today benefits from white privilege, right here, right now, in the 21st century. You may not be responsible for enslavement in the past, but that doesn’t change your responsibility for how you knowingly or unknowingly perpetuate racism today.

There is no current discrimination against whites. This long used race baited belief started when the civil rights act was passed. Whites are still discriminating against blacks now and the discrimination that you weren't aiive to see has benefitted you and does impacted blacks even right now.

SO, in the same post you argue for the logic of anti-white discrimination while denying that it exists.

Like I said, your bald faced lies mean that your words have zero credibility.

white exremists

Yep and that stranger will likely be white.

I've never seen numbers to address that situation.

Are you aware of some, or are you just pulling shit out of your ass?

lol!! THat's a rhetorical question of course.

ie:

In the 2015 UCR, we see that whites were arrested for 3,908 murders. Blacks 4,347. That's not 7 times anything. That's whites getting arrested 439 fewer times than backs for murder.

ie:

In the 2015 UCR, we see that whites were arrested for 3,908 murders. Blacks 4,347. That's not 7 times anything. That's whites getting arrested 439 fewer times than backs for murder.

You just failed third grade math.

ie:

Not so.
Not So ???? You're Joking Right ???? Bitch I ain't white but the numbers don't lie ... put up or shut up

Created racism. Kinda like reverse racism. Is that what you guys are talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back